It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All prophecies indicate Falun Dafa being the salvation for good people...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Here I just want to give a few examples about why Falun Dafa is the true salvation for good people at the end of times. As I see it all religions and prophets have spoken about the same thing, there is just one salvation at the end of times and they all spoke in riddles because it is really hard to be saved at the end of times when many people are atheists and have blind faith in science and materialism. Didn´t religions talk about one in a thousand or one in ten thousand people who could be saved?

I give you the following legends and how I understand their inner meaning.

- Falun city in Sweden has a legend that says the huge treasure from Falun will come when the copper mine is closed down in Falun. What happened? The mine was closed down in 1992 after 1000 years and at the same time Falun Dafa was introduced to mankind(and spread to 100 million people in 7 years, the fastest spread ever of a spiritual practice)

- Nostradamus said that in July 1999 a great terror would strike mankind. What happened? On July 20th 1999, the Chinese Communist Party instigated their vicious persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners in China, the most massive persecution in mankind´s history of good people who want to improve their minds and bodies.

- Nostradamus called the "greatest one" Chiren Selin and also Libra. Chi(also written Qi) means Energy in Chinese. Ren means patience, endurance and tolerance in Chinese. Se-Li-N means "Watch Li the One" when translated from Swedish(remember that Falun city is in Sweden, the special country in the West). Li-Bra means "Li-Good" in Swedish. And Ren(Tolerance, Endurance, Patience in Chinese) is one of the three keywords in Falun Dafa(Zhen-Shan-Ren).

- In the bible it is said the Great Red Dragon will persecute the good people at the end of times. And the future Kings of the world will come from the east. Also it is said a man will come from a far off country to the east and rectify this world. What happened? There is just one great red dragon in this world and it is the Chinese Communist Party and they persecute all Falun Dafa practitioners in China. The Master of Falun Dafa comes from China and is called Li Hongzhi.

- In the bible: The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"
Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.

El-Li-Jah means "God of Gods Li". Which Li is there in this world who emphasizes Truth-Compassion-Tolerance and offers all his teachings to anyone and not charging any money from people? There is just one Li who teaches spiritual matters on a global scale and he is called Li Hongzhi and he is the Master of Falun Dafa.

- In the Islamic religion it is said El Mehdi will come at the end of times and he will be 40 years old(Master Li was 41 years old and one year late as he explained after he appeared in 1992) when he arrives and he will have three great duties(Truth-Compassion-Tolerance or "Zhen-Shan-Ren"is the essential characteristics of Falun Dafa). His name will have two letters("Li").

- Edgar Cayce: China will "become the cradle of Christianity, as applied in the lives of men." The lifestyle of a Falun Dafa practitioner means following the principles of Truth-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life while being a good person in every respect. It is a perfect match with Falun Dafa from China.

- Ge An prophecy(Korea): The book states that a sage named Li will start to teach the Great Tao and exercises in Changchun (a city in northeast China). The book also alludes to Falun Gong, the Falun Emblem, as well as the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in China. In addition, the prophecy says that Li's teachings will encompass all the various teachings present during that historical period of time.

What happened? Li Hongzhi started teaching Falun Dafa in Changchun in 1992 and he teaches both theory("the Fa" or the Law) and exercises to clean mind and body from karma(the black substance in another dimension).

- Emanuel Swedenborg, mystic and prophet from Sweden(his home farm is in the city of Falun...), around 1750-1770:

“This second coming of the lord is effected by means of a man to whom the Lord has manifested himself in person, and whom he has filled with his spirit, that he may teach the doctrines of the New Church from the Lord by means of the word.” “He will do this by means of a man, who is able not only to receive these doctrines in his understanding but also to publish them by the press.”Seek for it in China, and perhaps you will find it there among the Tartars.”

What happened: Li Hongzhi appeared with his teachings from China and they spread across the world to more than 100 countries and they are all free of charge for anyone to learn and nobody can become a member of Falun Dafa and it is all up to oneself to improve in daily life.

Swedenborg: "among Swedish cities, the city of Falun is to the east"....

As a Swedish person you know that Falun is not in the east part of Sweden and nobody could understand hos words until Falun Dafa arrived from China.

- The city of Falun has been given its name from the "yellow river" who runs throught the city if Falun and splits it in two halves. One is said to be lovel(the eastern side..) and the western side is said to be gruelling(where the old mine was situated). Does it refer to the end of times when good and evil people will be separated?

- In old Norse mythology it is said the greatest of all Gods is called "Heimdal, Heimdallr, Heimdali, Gullintanne, Hallinskide etc". What does it really mean? Reference is made to Home-Dales here and also to Li. In Sweden the capital of the region of the Dales is Falun city, so the home of the greatest one is in Falun... And Gullintanne can be translated into: "Yellow Li One World tree". So the Chinese Li is the world tree(Yggdrasil in old norse mythology). Hallinskide can be translated into "Heaven of Li - Energy and Virtue".

- The Poetic Edda - the prophecy of Voluspa:

36. River falls east
through venom dales
with scissors and sword;
Slídr is its name.

In this prophecy we have a river from the east falling through dales(Falun is the capital fo the Dales) and it is called Slidr.

Slidr can be separated into S-Li-Dr which is pronounced the same as "Gods Li Him".. Again a reference to Li Hongzhi being the One.

- Udumbara prophecy/Bible prophecy about the fig tree flower: The Poetic Edda - the prophecy of Voluspa:

www.clearwisdom.net... - it is blossoming now - it is soon Time...

Just a few understandings of mine at my wisdom level. No truth can be offered, I just wish you all consider this information, because if you see it you are supposed to see it and you should be saved at the end of times. Please don´t loose the chance and consider everything carefully - nothing is a coincidence.

Information about Falun Dafa: www.falundafa.org...

I wish everyone all the best in their quest for truth about human life

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Falun Dafa's leader Li is an interesting fellow indeed. He claims there's charms in people's stomachs (x-ray vision?), he can stop cars and can fly!

Li is...wait for it...Superman!

Sounds legit. Dont forget to send all your $$$, though.

From Time:

"Li's rambling dissertation, Zhuan Falun, has only added to accusations that Falun Gong is a cult. Li writes he can personally heal disease and that his followers can stop speeding cars using the powers of his teachings. He writes that the Falun Gong emblem exists in the bellies of practitioners, who can see through the celestial eyes in their foreheads. Li believes "humankind is degenerating and demons are everywhere"�extraterrestrials are everywhere, too�and that Africa boasts a 2-billion-year-old nuclear reactor. He also says he can fly."

Read more: www.time.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. Mathew 24:11

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by crystal79
reply to post by Gaussq

Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. Mathew 24:11

Including many Christian false prophets...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Who made those claims? This is all disinformation from the Chinese Communist Party after the persecution started in 1999- and it is more than 10 years old and everyone should know this is not true quotes, please check the Falun Dafa information about this. Of course, the practice of Falun Dafa is extremely high level and a higher form of science and some parts of it can absolutely not be understood by non-practitioners. That is also why there are so many scientists from MIT, Berkeley, Harvard, Stanford etc who practice Falun Dafa. Why could it attract 100 million people in 7 years and they still keep practicing despite threats of terror and death? It is something amazing, never seen before, and that is why all the prophecies match Falun Dafa perfectly.

The western media did not have correct information about Falun Dafa around 2001 and that is why they trusted the CCP disinformation and wrote many slanderous articles.

Is it not said that the Great Red Dragon will persecute the good people at the end of times? Is it not difficult to find real truth about Falun Dafa? One has to really look into the Falun Dafa books and web sites and see for oneself what it is all about - becoming a truly good and kindhearted person with great patience and tolerance towards all people.

You can add the self-immolation incident created by the CCP to spread disinformation about Falun Dafa as another proof about the wicked slander from China. People who practice Falun Dafa are very, very good and kindhearted people and everyone knows this is true if they ever meet a real practitioner.

Self Immolation

And of course there are plenty of false prophets, there are no prophets who can offer complete teachings of body and mind with a complete theory of human life and its origin.

Just my two cents, no truth can be offered.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Thanks for this post. I have read Master Li's books a couple of times, he's very interesting and thought provoking. A relative of mine has been a Falun Dafa practitioner for many years now. The changes in him are readily apparent, including being free from dyslexia. He now writes amazingly crafted commentaries, I find it quite impressive.

I also find the exercises naturally lead to states of meditation and invigoration. I should practice them more than I do.

People who don't understand the nature of the inter-dimensional body and the nature of consciousness will never understand the concept of "being able to fly", they'll simply judge it from a perspective at their own level.

Thanks again for this!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
- Nostradamus called the "greatest one" Chiren Selin and also Libra. Chi(also written Qi) means Energy in Chinese. Ren means patience, endurance and tolerance in Chinese. Se-Li-N means "Watch Li the One" when translated from Swedish(remember that Falun city is in Sweden, the special country in the West). Li-Bra means "Li-Good" in Swedish. And Ren(Tolerance, Endurance, Patience in Chinese) is one of the three keywords in Falun Dafa(Zhen-Shan-Ren).

The Li-Bra is a stretch if you are trying to make a point about the symantics but I am from south of Sweden. If we use slang then maybe Lia bra but that is very unkommon at least in Skåne. Lika bra is the correct prounaciation and spelling. As good as. You might be on to something otherwise but calling Sweden a special country in the west is kinda funny to me. It do not feel it is special at all from my point of view. As corrupted as the rest of the world with poleticians not handeling the problems and racism increasing due to lowclass crimewaves caused by high unemployment.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
- In old Norse mythology it is said the greatest of all Gods is called "Heimdal, Heimdallr, Heimdali, Gullintanne, Hallinskide etc". What does it really mean? Reference is made to Home-Dales here and also to Li. In Sweden the capital of the region of the Dales is Falun city, so the home of the greatest one is in Falun... And Gullintanne can be translated into: "Yellow Li One World tree". So the Chinese Li is the world tree(Yggdrasil in old norse mythology). Hallinskide can be translated into "Heaven of Li - Energy and Virtue".

Ohh come on. Gullintanne=Yellow Li One World tree. No way you can translate this that way. An no to Hallinskide=Heaven of Li also. I do not get these translations at all.

I do not say that Falun Dafa is not good for people and can help you evolve. www.falundafa.se... Sanning, godhet och tålamod. Truth, godness and patiance and if he is a buddha/seed that have returned then fine, there seem to be alot off them here nowdays. If people wanna evolve spiritually and this is their way then do it but please do not stretch the thruth to get people to go there with him being the only buddha/seed here on earth now.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Quotes posted by, Gaussq!

Qoute response by, EstimatedProphet! . . .

1 - In the bible it is said the Great Red Dragon will persecute the good people at the end of times.

2 - And the future Kings of the world will come from the east.

3 - Also it is said a man will come from a far off country to the east and rectify this world. What happened?

4 - There is just one great red dragon in this world and it is the Chinese Communist Party and they persecute all Falun Dafa practitioners in China. The Master of Falun Dafa comes from China and is called Li Hongzhi.

1 - The Great Red Dragon in the Holy Bible via the Book of Revelation, it is described and represented to be, "The Great Fall of Satan!"

(The Devil, Accuser of Men and The Father of All Lies! "China?")

The Red Dragon is also a symbolic reference of an asteroid, that falls from heaven and that it is hurled down upon the Earth!

2 - The future kings of the world are already here, and they are not from the East, but rather from the entire world, when they, the kings and/or governments set-up their "New World Order" through "The Global Union," after the asteroid strike here on Earth!

3 - The man who sets everything in order and reveals all truth's, to the world and to restore all things, "IT IS NOT YOUR FALSE MASTER "Li Hongzhi," but rather it is a Son of Man, who will be revealed during the End of the World, and he represents the true "faith" of [color=Cyan]God the Almighty, The Lord of Spirits, "Jesus" and the Creator of all Heaven and the Earth and everything that is in them!

4 - Again, the great red dragon is not the Chinese Communist Party, and Satan the Dragon is not going to prosecute this false cult of Falun Dafa practitioners, but rather the people/saints, from the true "Christian Faith!"

Revelation 7:9 (NIV)

7_Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
8_But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
9_The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

1 - In the bible: The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"
Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.

2 - El-Li-Jah means "God of Gods Li".
Which Li is there in this world who emphasizes Truth-Compassion-Tolerance and offers all his teachings to anyone and not charging any money from people?

There is just one Li who teaches spiritual matters on a global scale and he is called Li Hongzhi and he is the Master of Falun Dafa.

"The Holy Bible also quotes this, you hypocrite!"

John 14:25-27

25_(Jesus)“All this I have spoken while still with you.
26_But the Advocate/Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
27_Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 15:26-27

26_“When the Advocate/Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.
27_And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning. (Jesus)

John 16:5-16

5_But now I am going to him who sent me. None of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’
6_Rather, you are filled with grief because I have said these things.
7_But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
8_When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment:
9_about sin, because people do not believe in me;
10_about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer;
11_and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.
12_“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.
13_But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
14_He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.
15_All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

(With Love to the Faithful, from the Lord Jesus Christ!)

Continue On Next Post, Please!
edit on 30-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: Error on color additive!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Continuation of EstimatedProphet's post! . . .
Thread topic starter by, Gaussq! . . .

So Gaussq, your cult "the Falun Dafa" (Fallen Death) are false, lies and a deceitful religious system and that are based on a false prophet!
(Both You and Li Hongzhi, are liars and deceivers about the truth!)

Your title's name says, "All prophecies indicate Falun Dafa being the salvation for good people," but you are wrong. No where in the Holy Bible, does it mention about your false cult being the salvation of man!

Your interpretations on the Holy Bible are based on lies. I don't care about the other prophecies. But when you start to quote passages of the Holy Bible that you don't know, care and/or understand, and then begin to interpret them the way that you think is true, into your false religious system, then I get very furious!

And what does your false religious system do, for the salvation of bad people and sinners in the world?

If you know nothing about the bible and it's meaning, then you shouldn't even try to interpret it. For things like this can and well condemn you for life. So please, repent and "do-not defy the word of truth," for it is the word of the Lord, God the Almighty!

Anyways, you mentioned that "El-Li-Jah means "God of Gods Li - Li Hongzhi?"
(No, you are Wrong and once again, you are falsifying and defying scripture!)
But, the true meaning of the name Elijah is "My god is the lord!"
"Most of his followers believe that this BA$T@RD to be a deity and/or god!"
"Looks familiar doesn't it!"
"Even do it is reversed and/or the opposite image, the symbol is still the same!"
edit on 31-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I excuse myself for not giving too lengthy explanations and if you are not Swedish it is extremely hard to understand it.

Gullintanne is separated into: "Gul-Li-N-Tanne", which in Swedish is pronounced and translated into "Yellow Li One Tree", and in Norse mythology the greatest thing is the Cosmic tree called Yggdrasil.

Hallinskide is separated into: "Hall-Li-N-Ski-De" which in Swedish and Chinese is understood as: Heaven(Hall as in Valhall)-Li-One-Energy(Qi/Ski-Energy in Chinese)-De(Virtue in Chinese).

All in all the whole Norse mythology revolves around Asia(Swedish people are said to come from Asia(reincarnated in my opinion as opposed to modern scholars who think people walked from there to here) and China or the Middle Kingdom is said to have the people of the highest wisdom on this earth.

Just my two cents, no truth can be offered.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Hi there and thanks for your reply. I hope we can speak respectfully to eachother in the future. I will try to explain a little bit what I mean from the Bible. First of all, I was born a protestant Christian and I have studied the prophecies in the Bible on my own without any notions from priests and other people inside the church system. And I don´t pretend to sit on any absolute truth. But I have the right to express my opinions too about the Bible prophecies.

Also, what happens in the world today, I believe is tied to the age old prophecies, and of course it is not like easy to realize it. How can it be so simple? I remember it is said very few people can make it? So please take a look around this world, where is the positive force today in the world and who is the Great Red Dragon in this world?

About swastika - it is a symbol which is 10 000 years old and even exist in some old Christian churches:

Q: Why does the Falun look like a swastika?

A: The swastika is an ancient symbol of good fortune embraced through the ages by cultures around the world. Swastikas have adorned Buddha statues for many centuries, long before the symbol was misappropriated and tragically associated with the horrors of the Holocaust. The symbol's true meaning is embodied in the Falun emblem.

www.falundafa.org...

El means deity: en.wikipedia.org...(deity); Jah means God too.. Elijah in my opinion means God of Gods Li.

Some Bible quotes below..

Matthew 17:10-11:

The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first? Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. But I tell you, Elijah has already come, but he wasn't recognized, and they chose to abuse him. And in the same way they will also make the Son of Man suffer."

Who is Elijah in the world? Is he fiction?

He must be here now if you ask me and who has presented true teachings of how to cultivate mind and body during the last 500 years? There is just Li Hongzhi, nobody else.

What does the pope prophecy say about the future of current Christianity?

en.wikipedia.org...

Rev: 16:12:

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

Everyone must think about what all these prophecies means, it is a free world and everyone must choose their own path in the future.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

edit on 31-3-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I both compliment you and envy you for having found your path to salvation.

However I suspect you may have fallen prey to some 'cherry picking' of supportive elements.

And, in levity, what is the salvation for people, like myself, who are not 'good'? None? Jack Daniels? Dark chocolate?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet
"Looks familiar doesn't it!"
"Even do it is reversed and/or the opposite image, the symbol is still the same!"

Yes... And? what exactly is your point?

The Swastika has been in use in most Eastern cultures for well over 3000 years. Long before crazy ol' Adi and his Nazi cronies co-opted it as the trademark of the Third Reich,

It's a symbol of health and good luck. The Sanskrit word svastika literally translates as; "that which is associated with well-being,"

As for the rest of your post... I wont bother pointing out the irony of a believer of one brand of fairy tale, attempting to refute and poke holes in another brand of fairy-tales,

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Quote posted by, FanarFanar

The Swastika it's a symbol of health and good luck. The Sanskrit word svastika literally translates as; "that which is associated with well-being,"

The truth in the world today is, that people worship symbols, man and religions!

As for the rest of your post... I wont bother pointing out the irony of a believer of one brand of fairy tale, attempting to refute and poke holes in another brand of fairy-tales,

"Whatever you say Mr. Zombie-Apocalypse!"

"I Am Not Poking Holes, But!" . . .
And what about those "Fairy-Tales?" . . .

edit on 1-4-2012 by estimatedprophet because: Color additive error!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Really?? That's the best rebuttal you could manage?

Quoting me, then editing what I said to create your own sentences. You conveniently edited out the part where I pointed out that the swastika had been in use for thousands years before it became a symbol of Nazism. Which was exactly the association you were wrongly trying to make.

Then trying to imply that I believe in zombies as a point of fact, because I used some popular culture iconography as a profile picture on the internet.

Stick with your little pictures and pretty colored text, that way the other kindergartners will be able to follow your posts.

You better run along now... I hear they are about to start finger-painting.
edit on 1-4-2012 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Who said you are bad? You have a true side which is magnificent and in line with Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance, and a karmic side which is opposite to that. All people have this balance and cultivation is all about strengthening your true, magnificent side and make your bad side weaker and weaker. It is like the battle between good and evil inside every person´s mind.

If you have the wish to become better, all the Gods will try to help you no matter how bad you have been before. I was someone with huge karma and with very bad deeds in this lifetime(and others I think) but I have managed to improve bit by bit and finally, one day, I will also be able to make it.

So what I say is that anyone who wants to improve their character and actions, who has belief in God(s) existence and who knows Dafa exists and that it is good, will be saved. Remember, if you were bad in this lifetime does not mean you were bad in all the other lifetimes. So don´t be pessimistic why do you think you saw this post?...

Just my two cents, no truth can be offered

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Forgot to say that any person who respects Gods and tries to follow the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in their daily life is worthy of being saved in my opinion. I remember from Book of Revelation that when the seven seals are opened with major disasters coming up bad people will do bad deeds and good people will avoid them no matter if their life is at stake.

Then, is it not automatically so that bad people will do bad choices and good people will do good choices and they will be rewarded accordingly? It is just a matter of how strong their good and bad sides are, the stronger side will lead that person in either direction of goodness or wickedness.

Just my two cents, I hope everyone can be saved.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

edit on 1-4-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Reply to, FanarFanar
By EstimatedPophet: . . . . . .

The Swastika has been in use in most Eastern cultures for well over 3000 years. Long before crazy ol' Adi and his Nazi cronies co-opted it as the trademark of the Third Reich,

It's a symbol of health and good luck. The Sanskrit word svastika literally translates as; "that which is associated with well-being,"

I'm sorry FanarFanar, here you go;

"Oh, $H!T, wrong one!"

"This one should be the one, I hope!"

Yea, this is the one:
/Truthfulness-Joy-Happiness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is ? ? ?

Now don't start worshiping it too much. Remember guys and gals, that it is only a symbol and it has no life in it, except just a-bunch of theories that people made-up and now hold it sacred. Almost the same as the Nazi symbol, but now this time, it is designed for Happy-thoughts!

EstimatedProphet's Quotes reply to, Gaussq

Forgot to say that any person who respects Gods and tries to follow the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in their daily life is worthy of being saved in my opinion.

"I thought you said that; "There is just Li Hongzhi, nobody else!"

Again you fibbing little serpent "you." You are again contradicting yourself here, when you said that there is no-one-else except you master Li, and know you are making mention of other God's? . . .

"Wow, there is no end to your lies!"

Excuse me, but do you believe in Santa-Clause?

And if you do, than maybe Santa-Clause and the Easter-Bunny, could as well be God's as Li? Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, Saint Paddy.
Yea, mythology needs a green little god too!"

Come-on, how can you be saved if you keep lying to yourself and others.
("Remember about Truthfulness, and being Good.")

These teachings of yours and your Falun Dafa cult are sooooo, contradicting itself, from the truth that it speaks of. . . . !

I remember from Book of Revelation that when the seven seals are opened with major disasters coming up bad people will do bad deeds and good people will avoid them no matter if their life is at stake.

"This is the only truth that I had seen in your entire thread that you have spoken of." . . . !
edit on 2-4-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join