It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the United States allow Israeli Citizens in the U.S. Congress?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
that's how things are these days.

Israel had a President that was Iranian.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm with Dawg.I don't see a single name in Congress being offered,just thin innuendos about those dirty Jews controlling everything...,.with a Marxist tearing this country apart out of hatred for it,we need to focus on the real threat(Uncle ) and not on some boogeyman Jews.Now if you can offer some names......
edit on 30-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Jews rock

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Attacking a persons character when they show opposing beliefs is a dim/lib trademark

You were saying something about kool-aid?

I just warned(friendly warning) you that you are being taken advantage of and are being put in front of certain parties' carriage (like a worker horse) and you attempt at attacking my persons character by saying "kool-aid drinker".

You did refer to a book with an outlandish title, so outlandish that it screams "I wrote this for money, buy me and start hating now!"...Not very "deny ignorance" of you.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Rahm Emanuel, Obama's former chief of staff.

That's just one of the many.

Discussing the Israeli control over the US government isn't "Jew hating", it's only pointing out the obvious.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Rahm's the Mayor of Chicago now.

Have you ever visited that city...it's something to see before death...no doubt.

it's nice...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Err?? am i missing something ?

USA is one of Israel annexed territories, they have the power to elect any number representative to the Congress, so it all makes sense IMHO.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 30-3-2012 by NullVoid because: Thats how it work

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

USA is one of Israel annexed territories, they have the power to elect any number representative to the Congress, so it all makes sense IMHO.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

but according to Israeli's...Israel is Jerusalem.

so USA is Jerusalem.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I guess we should be happy Israel allows a few representatives from America

Doesn't really matter though, it's all the same. If you want to make a difference you do it locally.

edit on 30-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well we have a Mexican American running for preisdent on the Republican side? Im not sure why people ignore the dual citizenship of Mit Romney. It seems to be secret. His father was was even born in Mexico but he ran for president. There were even questions about his citizenship.

Born George Wilcken Romney
July 8, 1907(1907-07-08)
Colonia Dublán, Galeana, Chihuahua, Mexico

en.wikipedia.org...

EligibilityQuestions were occasionally asked about Romney's eligibility to run for President due to his birth in Mexico, given the ambiguity in the United States Constitution over the phrase "natural-born citizen".[2][3]

His Mormon paternal grandfather and his three wives had fled to Mexico in 1886, but none of them ever relinquished U.S. citizenship. While the Constitution requires that a president must be a natural-born citizen, the first Congress of the United States in 1790 passed legislation stating: "The children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond the sea, or outside the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens of the United States." Romney and his family fled Mexico in 1912 during the Mexican Revolution.

During the campaign, Romney was generally considered a viable and legal candidate for United States president. He departed the race before the matter could be more definitively resolved,[3] although the preponderance of opinion since then has been that he was eligible.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Correct me if I'm wrong.

but according to Israeli's...Israel is Jerusalem.

so USA is Jerusalem.

Nope, "USA is one of Israel annexed territories", everyone knows Jerusalem is about 6000 miles away. Pretty close, just 12 hour flight from New York.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

only an idiot would think JERUSALEM is confined to a geographic location.

you could at least do a strip tease...showing up naked just doesn't do it for me.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
I guess we should be happy Israel allows a few representatives from America

Doesn't really matter though, it's all the same. If you want to make a difference you do it locally.

edit on 30-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

Yep, pretty good idea, let them play with papers. As long the soldiers have clue about it its fine I guess.
Tough question - "We the people" first or "USA first" ? There are differences regarding that two.
Much to ponder there.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

you could at least do a strip tease...showing up naked just doesn't do it for me.

So, Jerusalem now occupy half of the planet ? Thats pretty huge area. No wonder Israel that bold.

Being naked is back to nature thingy, its the hip of today!, made popular by lady gaga.
Just watch MTV, 3/4 naked already.

Aww just noticed, I'm being watched and censored
edit on 30-3-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So, Jerusalem now occupy half of the planet ? Thats pretty huge area. No wonder Israel that bold.

Being naked is back to nature thingy, its the hip of today!, made popular by lady gaga.

half the planet? at least.

now Jerusalem should find an chinese emperors daughter to wife and he'll have the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
because the self perceived powers that be are following the Protokols of Xion.
the chozen rule the world with an iron fist of fasicm.

Ad0lph Jac0b Hitlar was the grandson of a R0thschild. why do you think he is on tv every 10 minutes on tv in america? flip thru the channels right now, i GUARANTEE you will see some pr0paganda about w2 or hitlar.

just look at tv ads. you see some chozen guy working at mcdonalds in the commercial. when was the last time you saw that? but an actor is an actor, and great jobs are DOMINATED by the chozen.

the fact the chozen are so 'over represented' in politics, media, the news, hollywood, writing, etc, is the reason why there are wars, taxes, inflation, high crime rates, etc.

the chozen religion is based on ruling with fear. old testiment is ALL about how god will come down and kill you if you do not do what 'they' say.

so their religion is based upon that, and they are trying to turn the rest of society into their crummy religion.

the problem is, i want peace liberty and equality for every person, regardless of race or color. which is the exact opposite of what the chozen believe.

their high up rabbbi's brag about how us 'goyam' are here to 'serve' them.

that is why the chozen 'rule' our political and media industries.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Rabbbis??

It is interesting the way the rabbit Bugs Bunny always outsmarted the doofy gun-toting white guy. It is no wonder ''rabbit'' is a special code word. According to the Matrix movie you should watch out for the devious infiltration by the white rabbit. Some people think George Zimmerman is a white rabbit.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

half the planet? at least.

now Jerusalem should find an chinese emperors daughter to wife and he'll have the whole thing.

Lets see...

Jews family in order - check
Jews rep in Israel - check
Jews rep in USA - check
Jews in Iraq - by USA proxy - check
Jews in congress - check
Jews as Mayor - check
Jews in China - kiv (still finding Pu Yi daughter to fake marry)
Jews in Iran - check
Jews in holocaust - check
Jews in europe - check
Jews in Canada gov - need to check
Jews reps in europe gov - need to check
Jews is the Illuminati - plausible

Hmmm Jews are everywhere, I wanna be jews too! Anyone know how to become a Jew ?

Note to self: Check if there Jews have connection with aliens.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

ain't WAR grand?

i suppose that's the idea that must ultimately be contemplated.

what can one do?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
arnold is governor of cali and he isnt an american citizen either

only the POTUS is required to be american born unless im incorrect

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
...Still waiting for the name of a U S Congressman who has Israeli citizenship as the thread title suggests.....or is this just Anti-Jewish BS with no basis in fact?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join