It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the United States allow Israeli Citizens in the U.S. Congress?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'm confused.
This is America isn't it?
So then why are there Israeli citizens in the Congress making decisions about our Republic, the United States of America?

Can anybody clarify this situation?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
probably because seats are sold to the highest bidder.

its all about money

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Because Israel owns the USA, that's right if the USA wants to go to war, it has to go to the zionist bankers who run the Federal Reserve to ask permission, no money no war, must remember USA is trillions in debt, they couldnt fight a fire if the zionists wanted it to burn.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
I'm confused.
So then why are there Israeli citizens in the Congress making decisions about our Republic, the United States of America?

Why not allow dual citizens to serve in Congress? Is is not against the law in any way.

Plus, we have a Kenyan Muslim as POTUS, which IS against the law; so it's only fair.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
LOL I question whether POTUS was born in the USA but at least he's an American citizen

meanwhile, his employers in congress blatantly retain their Israeli figures...

Why?

Rothschilds

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

Because Israel owns the USA, that's right if the USA wants to go to war, it has to go to the zionist bankers who run the Federal Reserve to ask permission, no money no war, must remember USA is trillions in debt, they couldnt fight a fire if the zionists wanted it to burn.

they could if they gave those bankers the finger.

I really think we've got some people who see through this... they just can't come out and talk about it without a fair number of like minded people. Too bad they tell those same people what to think through the media.

I see things happening more and more that reveals the crumbling of the cookie.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Because we allow dual citizenship. This is America.

edit on 30-3-2012 by amt247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If I remember Israel told UK that it would bring US into the fight in WWII because UK was on the breakdown. So the Jews wanted the Holy Land in return for their favour, and so still today they sit there making decisions that satisfy the Israelis.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
To whom are you referring?Names please

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Plus, we have a Kenyan Muslim as POTUS, which IS against the law; so it's only fair.

Oh come on...

He's as American as apple pie(which is dutch).

Plus, he's not a Muslim. That's a created image so that countries with a majority of Muslims, that America bombed, would not be as pissed off about America's actions. It's called politics. And you should thank your system for that because my bet is that it saved America a whole bunch of trouble.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Actually he's a black separatist with Moslem family ties since his daddy was a rabid Moslem marxist(See the book "The Roots of Obamas Rage")
Whatever he professes he's killing this country...just what he was created to do

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I think it was already on it's way out... seriously... but he's stacked up to make it worse.

here's an example of why. I was watching on the news how he wants to not pay certain oil taxes, which is going to upset some people... possibly hinder production.
that's probably true and here's what's worse.... on so many aspects to the issue... he's still right to pursue it.

edit on 30-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Actually he's a black separatist with Moslem family ties since his daddy was a rabid Moslem marxist(See the book "The Roots of Obamas Rage")
Whatever he professes he's killing this country...just what he was created to do

I see your ignorance has been taken advantage of by people, whom only write books to sell them. Trust me, you're better off without those books and that "information"(it's not really information when it's made up on the spot). I'm afraid your obvious bias does show a few character flaws...so good luck!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
If I remember Israel told UK that it would bring US into the fight in WWII because UK was on the breakdown.

Those evil Joos are using time travel to manipulate the United States!

Wait, if they can travel back in time to WWII, why don't they just kill Hitler? Isn't that what everybody with a time machine wants to do? And since they obviously failed to bring the US into WWII ... British diplomacy and Japanese aggression did that ... why is this such a big deal? They're, like, the worst time travel history manipulators ever.

Back on topic, this is why:

US CONSTITUTION

ARTICLE I

No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.
No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Why not? We have a Kenyan President!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Originally posted by Homedawg

I see your ignorance has been taken advantage of by people, whom only write books to sell them. Trust me, you're better off without those books and that "information"(it's not really information when it's made up on the spot). I'm afraid your obvious bias does show a few character flaws...so good luck!
KoolAid drinker alert.And no one has yet named a single Congresscritter that's an Israeli...2nd request OP...Names please

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Attacking a persons character when they show opposing beliefs is a dim/lib trademark and only exposes your own belief system.An inability to respond with facts and viewpoints only,without resorting to insults is on itself a flaw of personal character.Its ok.I understand.The carefully constructed lie is unravelling and The Belivers attempt to deflect attention.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's just too bad it doesn't seem to be able to be done without insults.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Link to article from 2008

Old list - quite a few names on it though. Not sure if anyone from congress is on it.. i just glanced at the list myself..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
I'm confused.

Now I'm confused.....doesn't the next to last line in the original thread post say"in congress?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join