It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Video of Non-Human Entity! Never Been Debunked!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Given that the UFO is out at sea and has a habit of returning to the same place surely the most logical answer would be that its a ship .

I'm not denying similarities, but I find it dishonest to go from looks like a ship to it is a ship.

The angles and relative structure between 0:31-0:35 [as they zoom in] is too strange for such a hasty conclusion.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

for once i agree with you 100%
i took some pics of a cruise ship when in greece
last september,it was at night and they do look alike
i also took some of planes comming into land
as we were only 5 km away from the airport
and you know those pics people have with
squiggley lines in all sorts of coulors i took some of them
i still have them on my pc and will try to put them up for
people to havea look at but dont hold your breath

i would like to say that ufos are for real and would put my
life on it as i have seen loads day time and night time
with and without witnesses

and before anyone says pics or it didnt happen

i find that if i dont intend on filming/photograghing
then they show themselves to my family and i

the funny thing is my kids see more than me these days

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

post by imherejusttoread
but I find it dishonest to go from looks like a ship to it is a ship.

The guy who made the video says it looks like a ship , I'm giving my opinion on the thread that it IS a ship or boat , how is that dishonest ?
edit on 30-3-2012 by gortex because: edit to spelllllll

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Check out a passenger ship at night....check the lights

(hope the link turns out ok)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The guy who made the video says it looks like a ship , I'm giving my opinion on the thread that it IS a ship or boat , how is that dishonest ?

I don't want to confuse either of us, which is what I seem to be doing, so i'll retract my comments and drop it, but I will say the object appears stationary like a kind of lighthouse, island, or oil structure than it does a ship.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If the author was able to zoom in to see the lights from the that upper section of an alleged ship...he would have recorded all other lights on that ship, that would be visible even more than the highlighted section of a passenger ship. Absence of any other light than the section shown in the OP's video, leads me to conclude..it is not a passenger ship.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

You may be right, which supports the yacht theory.
To be honest I still like the watch theory, shame I can't find the original post about that.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Why has this thread been allowed to live more time than it takes for a mod to hit the delete key when it first arrives?

Anybody count the times this thing has surfaced?

Are we to believe when the same topic reappears time after time that the poster either didn't find any record of it in a ATS search or that the poster is so new to ATS that they have never seen the topic before in their lives!!!

There has gotta be a conspiracy here....(I can think of a couple.)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Well, sometimes it's nice to be able to debate an issue which some of the older members have already discussed, and the thread is dead so to speak. So I don't see the harm in refereshing it. If you feel you have nothing new to add...then don't...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm not sure this is a ship either. That doesn't seem to fit this sighting like some of the other Turkey ufo's do.
That being said, I would not call the 'two figures' in the ships center Non-human Entities. I wouldn't call em entities at all. I just don't see how two entities could be visible in the dark from that distance. Doesn't seem likely.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Wow great copy and paste work .
You have no opinion on this yourself ?

See at 6.05 on the video

Its a ship , not a spaceship .... just a ship

edit on 30-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

I can vouch for the fact, living by the sea that the ships weird lights look like UFO's, we have often joked about it and anyone no familiar with the fishing ships weird light formations would really be convinced as even in person they often look like they are in the sky not on the water.
There is often a line of fog out to sea that gives an impression of mountains in the distance that can really fool the eye also. Easy to not tell distance when dealing with the water.
To top it all off there are now tons of fake UFO hoover toys and UFO kites with lights on the market.
I don't think there is any way any more to tell if something is military, unknown craft, toy or hoax. they even sell just the workings so you can create your own unique craft.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Great, now I have a nose bleed from face palming...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist
In the original video, I see what they are claiming to be two figures. I can not, on the other hand, see why any one would perceive the two bright areas as non human entities. Looks like a glare on the top or maybe some dim lights. Certainly not two aliens standing at a window.

I guess what I'm saying is:
Any one can draw on a picture to make a glare look like an human or non-human figure.

edit on 31-3-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

So by stenciling the ufo over a ship..the conclusion is its a ship?

Why does this ship only light up at the top?

And to think the media would put such a "hoax" on the channels..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Actually that object in that video reminds me of some of those racers in the artwork at Concept Ships.org.

conceptships.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by imherejusttoread

If that looks like any human sea ship, I'm a monkeys uncle. Is that with or without the 3-D glasses?

Really ?

Given that the UFO is out at sea and has a habit of returning to the same place surely the most logical answer would be that its a ship .

Thread by Chadwickus
The infamous Turkey UFO a yacht?

edit on 30-3-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

i dont see any regular ship, there is also Dr Leir witnessing the event..

of course like many do with artifacts on the moon if you see a cruise liner u see a cruise liner but im laughing my arse off at this explanation.;.

with all due respect

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I like this video. As a mater of fact, i think it's the same craft as the one from the "Guardian" case. Please see below.

www.youtube.com...
This of course, is my humble opinion.
edit on 31-3-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NervousNJerky

Mufon Ontario investigated the Guardian case and found it to be a hoax .

The Labaneks, Bobby Charlebois, Pavel Farfara and possibly others were involved in creating a Hoax video and distributing it as a recording of a 'UFO landing'.
That the Guardian video of a 'UFO landing' has, after analysis, proved inconclusive and likely is either a pick-up truck or (according to the RCMP investigation) a helicopter.
www.virtuallystrange.net...

So I guess the two cases have that in common

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I just realized the similarity to this:

edit on 31-3-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by NervousNJerky

Mufon Ontario investigated the Guardian case and found it to be a hoax .

The Labaneks, Bobby Charlebois, Pavel Farfara and possibly others were involved in creating a Hoax video and distributing it as a recording of a 'UFO landing'.
That the Guardian video of a 'UFO landing' has, after analysis, proved inconclusive and likely is either a pick-up truck or (according to the RCMP investigation) a helicopter.
www.virtuallystrange.net...

So I guess the two cases have that in common

likely is either a pick-up truck or (according to the RCMP investigation) a helicopter.

1. Possessing or displaying the qualities or characteristics that make something probable: They are likely to become angry with him.
2. Within the realm of credibility; plausible: not a very likely excuse.
3. Apparently appropriate or suitable: There were several likely candidates for the job.
4. Apt to achieve success or yield a desired outcome; promising: a likely topic for investigation.
5. Attractive; pleasant: found a likely spot under a shady tree for the picnic.
adv. Usage Problem
Probably.

TheFreeDictionary
edit on 31-3-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join