It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
FALSE-The law says no such thing
Rest of post-irrelevant

nonsense.
Roe vs Wade says abortion is acceptable.
and no one will take a stand on when life begins....any person who has not been brainwashed or lost their humanity know it begins at conception.

the stats happen to be that 51 % of blacks are murdered in the womb.
the figure for israeli babies is high too.
around the world where its upheld by the Law and celebrated by the culture the % varies. you can obfuscate all you want to.

maybe my post is irrelevant to you.
that's your right.

what do you have to say about AFTER BIRTH ABORTIONS? (historically known as MURDER) - irrelevant?

edit on 4-4-2012 by Christie because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by Christie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Christie

Theres around 40,000,000 abortions performed world wide every year and so in the past ten years, around 400,000,000 babies have been murdered,mostly by thoughtless,self centered people who use abortion as a form of birth control and what exactly is an unborn baby whos still alive in its mothers womb? a tree? a rock? a cloud? no,its a living breathing human being and babies can feel and hear and open their eyes well before they are born...

edit on 5-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
How do you know he was christian? I dont recall anyone saying he said praise god before shooting people.

Fair call I don't know if he was Christian, but he was from a primarily Christian nation so undoubtedly influenced by those ideas.

The basic point is that Christians and Muslims aren't as different as we are led to beleive they are. As long as we believe that BS we can be manipulated into even more wars.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It is clear to me that while the loss of life needlessly is
the most lamentable problem We see, the slightest deviation from the
truth is unaceptable when ansering to it not for atonement But rather
As a means of preventing it in the future.

edit on 5-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

exactly.
this all relates to the OP about Bales, because we've been delibertaley desensitized to death and taught to look the other way at murder and stuff.

life has become debased, "irrelevant" some say.

if we can chop up babies in the womb*(see below), and ship our elders off to nursing homes, where now euthanasia is the plan, is there anything we won't accept?

apparently not.
there's just no denying we now live in a death culture, brought to us by the psychopaths who have always ruled over us on this planet.

i'm not an 'activist' as in marching in the streets - too often these initially sincere expressions are co-opted immediately (by the usual suspects), and blunted or misdirected.

but surely, surely, we can agree that the once great America is on her sickbed. and the bad guys pretending to be her doctors are really trying to pull the plug.

Bales and his involvement or non-involvement the massacre is just another signal that our people in the west MUST STOP and question what these 'wars' are really for, and are we absolutely certain we want all this innocent blood on our hands.

nothing the US is involved in militarily today fits Augustine's just war theory, and none of it fits with ANY civilized definition of humanitarianism.

the bad guys with their hands on the levers are psychopaths for sure.....but there's good news - many signs that there are still white hats within the US military-industrial machine working to contain the crazies. i really believe the white hat network has a plan to crash the bad guys.

the crazies know they're being exposed, they're jumping ship like the rats they are and are headed for offshore (and even underground) nests. what kind of a life is it to lie everyday and pile up your money and be looking over your shoulder all the time? not to mention what happens when that old ticker stops ticking (listen up Dick Cheney...how many heart transplants will keep you from meeting your Maker?).

Proverbs 28:1
The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

*re: abortion - women and men, if you've experienced this, and it is hurting your soul (which it surely does), Christ paid for this sin also, and it will be forgiven if confessed to Him sincerely. there's only one sin He won't forgive, abortion (murder of any kind) isn't it.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Christie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hey, has anyone seen this story, 'Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone', seems interesting, I might even look into it...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I will never believe in anything that Fox, CNN or MSNBC tells me about news. All three claim to be independant of each other , yet all three to me are exactly the Reptillian/Illuminatii agenda! The truth especially after 911, People that live here in America will never get...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Karzahi lies

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christie
reply to post by blocula

we've been delibertaley desensitized to death and taught to look the other way at murder and stuff.

life has become debased, "irrelevant" some say.

there's just no denying we now live in a death culture, brought to us by the psychopaths who have always ruled over us on this planet.

Just like imperial rome,which became a death culture.Their common people were desensitized to the point that organized violence,torture and murder became their accepted and enjoyed entertainment and as their lust for inflicting misery,pain and murder grew ever more severe and viscious,they were imploding as a society and about to collapse as a civilization...

The writings on the wall for all of us too see and its written with the blood of modern day genocide and war,but most people dont want to read what those words are telling us...
edit on 12-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christie

Originally posted by DavidWillts
FALSE-The law says no such thing
Rest of post-irrelevant

nonsense.

Yes nonsense is what you post.

Roe vs Wade says abortion is acceptable.

Yes... But that really has nothing to do with what you posted which was

the LAW in america says 51% of black babies and lower numbers (marginally) of other babies are not human and can and should be dismemebered in the womb.

And no, the law does not say that.

and no one will take a stand on when life begins....any person who has not been brainwashed or lost their humanity know it begins at conception.

Speak for yourself, I have written my senator numerous times on the subject complete with pictures. I believe life starts at the erection and that masturbation=murder. My father who is a bit more conservative than I claims that life starts at the impure thought and that I am the crazy liberal.

the stats happen to be that 51 % of blacks are murdered in the womb.
the figure for israeli babies is high too.

How many (about) Israeli babies are aborted each year? Where did you get this information?

around the world where its upheld by the Law and celebrated by the culture the % varies. you can obfuscate all you want to.

Wait are you telling me that a place with more Asians is going to have more Asian abortion babies?

what do you have to say about AFTER BIRTH ABORTIONS? (historically known as MURDER) - irrelevant?

Im not sure what you mean.Placental expulsion is normal and is not part of the baby. Throwing that stuff away is not murder. If you mean postnatal abortions I think I they do that on a case by case basis, its called the death penalty. Is the death penalty wrong too?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Umm... This is the 'breaking news' forum?...

I believe life starts at the erection and that masturbation=murder.

So any teen who has a wet dream is a murderer?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I think the better question for a conspiracy site would be something like,

was robert bates even there?

lol

What?

is he simply the scapegoat now?

lol

What?

was he KIA months ago and now they're using his identity to push an open black op?

lol

What?

One of us is in an altered mental state.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

was robert bates even there?

lol

What?

is he simply the scapegoat now?

lol

What?

was he KIA months ago and now they're using his identity to push an open black op?

lol

What?

One of us is in an altered mental state.

ooooh ouch, wow you're sooo clever!!
really, how did that pure majesty ooze from your cranium?
are we even worthy of such posts from class acts such as yourself?

derp, do you even have any curiousity or are you here strictly for some meaningless lol's?

or anything constructive to add why any of those questions don't work? no you don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join