It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

Gee, yeah one teen in a mall can do it, because there are like 200 people in a confined area, that's ducks in a barrel. Different scenario. A few shots would have the whole village awake and grabbing their weapons. This didn't happen in the burbs of the US, it happened in a place that has been a war zone for a long ass time now.

It's possible he was the only one doing the shooting, but there is no doubt in my mind he had some people along with him running interference and cunfusion.
edit on Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:33:38 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringo74
I can't beleive there are people on this forum that actually think the child is lying....mind control seems to have gone further than US soldiers I guess....

What would the child gain in telling a lie about how many soldiers where present in the killing of his parents?

I can't believe there are people that are actually giving an Afghani child the benefit of thinking they have no ulterior motives, no reason to lie and absolutely no pressure from others to tell the tale this way or that. If an Afghani child were suggesting innocence and not guilt, would people be equally quick to raise a voice to those who doubt the report? I doubt we'd see THAT story even posted on a thread.

No one...but no one..outside of the men on that base and the villagers actually *KNOW* what happened that night. Everything else is guess work and NO ONE is pure in their motives for standing witness. The locals hated us with a burning passion long before this happened....and the NATO forces have every reason NOT to see this explode further. So.... I personally believe we're about lost for the truth until the formal investigations end and the trial begins.

Let the truth come and we'll all know what happened, eventually.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Not every Afghan is an armed muj. Most in these villages are just farmers. They know to keep their heads down when guns start going off. Its either the Taliban or the Americans or both so they keep low and wait for it to pass. They dont have a minuteman system where every male responds with his AK. If they did and the GI's gunned some of them down THAT would be a big mess too.

Sorry there just isnt anything yet that says this was a squad or platoon level operation that is being pinned on a single guy.
If we get more info that points to that then the chips will fall where they may. Dont think we will not get that info either. If this did involve more than one guy his fellow unit members will talk. It may take some time for them to rotate out but they will talk.

You guys are looking for some super secret mindcontrol nakid ray gun experiment to be at fault here but you need to face the facts that sometime people just do snap and go bat**** crazy.
The guy should not have been on his 4th deployment period.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It doesn't make a lot of sense why 20 or so soldiers would be stood around outside while this guy did all of this unchallenged, my best theory is that this was a gang rape which went wrong and is now being covered up as a lone soldier going nuts rather than something awful which may be more systemic.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc1km
It doesn't make a lot of sense why 20 or so soldiers would be stood around outside while this guy did all of this unchallenged, my best theory is that this was a gang rape which went wrong and is now being covered up as a lone soldier going nuts rather than something awful which may be more systemic.

If that is the case and people are right about this being a group and not one guy (I'm undecided and leaning toward just the one guy, myself) then we'll know that soon enough. In the modern age and with the warm and fuzzy military we have these days, there is NO WAY..no way at all..I believe every single individual man on that base was up for this.

Fear of peer retaliation may keep such men quiet while still there...or it may not. When they get out of that circumstance though, I'd expect to hear at least one or more start talking just to make the nightmares stop, if for NO other reason at all. IF...*IF*...this was a group activity, we'll know that too soon enough.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't know. MSNBC has proven itself to be willing to publish stories without confirmation and using questionable sources. It's certainly the single most unreliable news available in the US. Don't know about the original source, but why is this not a top story elsewhere? Likely because it can't be confirmed.

I'm going to withhold judgement until this is vetted by more reliable sources. Anti-American propaganda is just to widespread to jump on these stories and believe them until they are vetted.

It's entirely possible that the story was planted by training the children to disseminate a propaganda story and it would be easy considering their justifiable anger. This could well be a complete fabrication, or not.

Of course the haters and bigots who seem to think all Americans are guilty of anything any American does, along with the Terrorists Sympathizers will have a field day. They simply don't care what is true or not anyway. They prove that here everyday. Their credibility is non-existent.

I'll wait for the facts to come out and hope others are smart enough to do the same rather than dumb enough to assume it's true based on one biased report using children likely coached.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A clueless moving target is not really a threat to USA. Bring back the soldier and let them experience the real thing.

Somehow I got flashback from My Lai.

I curse the people who did this to remember the moment forever in their long life. Good luck looking at your child later. May the spirit with you. Spit

Where you step there is trouble. Where there is trouble, you step in.
Guess we know who is the actual trouble.
edit on 30-3-2012 by NullVoid because: Curses should have red colour to heighten reader awareness.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I remember thinking this the day after the massacre. Where on CNN they showed interviews of the afghan people and they were all saying they not he.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What I did see in the video was two Afdghani gaurds that witnessed Bales return alone, witnessed him leave alone, and once again return alone. Nobody claims to have seen multiple Americans involved in the attacks, just that there were more people with lights outside- little children that had just witnessed their parents executed (murdered). It sounds like Bales was very methodical on his rampage, and I think it is likely that this may have added to the overwhelming sense that there was more than one person. A truly tragic event, but to try and create a conspiracy and an Army cover-up? If there was more than one person, this was a hit job, but is it fair to assume that the US government organized this? It is just as likely that Karzai or Al Qaida or anybody else could have organized it, but we still have two Afghani gaurds that witnessed Bales on multple occassions, and he was alone- possibly the gaurds are the other conspirators.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Reading that article made me sad. We live in a sick and disgusting world.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A few days back, the US government paid out compensation to the families of the victims. Not only is the strange because no trial has happened. Also the numbers are staggering compared to other cases.

Smells like the US are trying to buy silence.

here is a link to a news article regarding the pay outs..

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

The enemy did their own investigation...Hmmmm?...Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out whos side they'll be on...

Children do as their parents tell them,especially when its said and done in the name of allah...

And we must never forget the thousands of innocent people whos lives were destroyed on 911 and they were murdered by "several" muslim jihadists,not just one,in the name of allah...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One caveat comes to mind immediately concerning this story. Why did it take so long to come out?

This is a strange story. It is very difficult to believe that the events as recounted by the little Afghan girl, Noorbinak; multiple soldiers on the ground, with helicopter cover in the air, could have occurred without someone on either the Afghan, especially the Afghan, or the American side spilling the beans before this.

By the way, most people don't know that on 9/11, the very day of 9/11, America, defender of truth, justice and the American way, but certainly not due process, launched cruise missiles at Kabul and struck the city.

On 9/11.

Somebody is going to have to pay the piper for all of this eventually. This is just one story in a litany of horror that you can trace right back to the Bush administration. Indict them all.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hi i'm new to this info bank, here's my 2 cent deposit, I agree that one person could possibly do that. However he has no way to back his story due to loss of memory (no credibility).
Please correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't it the children (not one child) who saw that happen. If so, I would believe innocent children before someone who is trained to kill and forget._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What surprises me more than anything is that we know about this incident at all. Our government is very skilled in pulling stunts that we'll never know about yet here the whole world knows. Wouldn't you try to suppress this story? Afterall, it is a small Afghani villiage who other than the partcipants and victims would know? Yet we do.

And in this technologically advanced world we live in,wouldn't the military base have blanket surveillance of all points of entry? Would there not be a curfew of some kind on individuals just leaving the base in the middle of the night?

And as far as coaxing a child into telling a lie let alone such a terrible one, the child would not be able to consistantly tell the same story as it is made up and not from memory. And if you believe that the children were coached, it would be even harder to tell the same story because someone else made it up for them.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Where did I say anything about some stupid mind control raygun..... Nice try to lump me in with some crazy sounding people

My theory is that some people in that village saw something they weren't supposed to. Someone got careless, and the massacre was "damage control". The shooter was the "fall guy", because he was the one who screwed up, or drew the short straw. Who knows. No raygun involved

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
One caveat comes to mind immediately concerning this story. Why did it take so long to come out?

It didn't. This was actually the version that first hit the headlines while I was at work. Within about an hour, the headlines changed to the lone gunman scenario.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

The enemy did their own investigation...Hmmmm?...Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out whos side they'll be on...

Children do as their parents tell them,especially when its said and done in the name of allah...

And we must never forget the thousands of innocent people whos lives were destroyed on 911 and they were murdered by "several" muslim jihadists,not just one,in the name of allah...

O yeahh, got to mention the 911 stuff too, we got to keep the fire burning or else we have to pull back. Got to keep remembering the 911 again and again and again and again and again and again and again. and again and again and again. and again and again and again. and again and again and again. and again and again and again.

I'm happy to sit in my comfy chair and give moral support the troops from home. I suggest we carpet bomb the country like we do in My Lai and the daily like Laos. Go to get rid the enemies, all of them! (I smell something burning)

blocula,

As a human, your response to the matter are really disgusting. Fueling the American rage so you can slaughter them all, prefer 50 eyes for an eye much ? Killing people is bad enough, compounded that theyre sleeping...

Looked into the mirror lately ? How dark is your heart ? How long more you gonna be like this ?

blocula honey,
Be honest to yourself, is this what you desire or wish for ?
Revenge, hatred, invincible, punishment in your own way, satisfaction, control over them.
What if, all done and you found out you are wrong ?
Your karma will come back to you, choose your path wisely, for even your god will punish you for the path you take.
edit on 30-3-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It is pretty easy to see there is indeed much more to what actualy happened than what has been put out in official statements. My take: No one is allowed to leave the base alone to start with. So yes there are others involved. The amount of time it would have taken to act out all that was done would be the work of more than one person. Things go wrong in the dark even whith NV gear on.

We need to pull out of there and regroup anyway. The next action we get into will require all hands. Good , bad or indifferent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join