It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StealthyKat's Music Thread...post your favorites!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

YES! I love tool....they have some of the strangest videos....and very creative....love it...thanks for posting it!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Great song.....there is a song of theirs I really like, but I can't remember the name right now. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Well I AM from New Orleans....LOL! Excellent post and thank you for the "dedication"
Great music. You can't be in New Orleans and not love music...New Orleans IS music. I just listen to EVERYTHING. The only music I don't like is bluegrass (But....RIP Earl Scuggs
) As an example of the eclectic variety of music I like....I go from metal to this
One of my favorites that I can simply get LOST in.....it's HEAVEN....at least to me. I think it is one of the most beautiful peices ever written.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OK, Dinner's done, here are my favs!

now my tastes are all over the map lol from alternative, to big band and swing, jazz and rock.

here are some...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

Is that you???
Dude.....I'm impressed if it is!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Cha ching Chaci!
Love it!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

Awesomeness! Eddie Van Halen is so amazing! I love that old Van halen stuff!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

I haven't heard that before, it's like Mariachi meets Santana! Thanks for that!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

ooops...double post

edit on 3/29/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Well I posted a lot of metal....but no way do I mind. I listen to it all. Great music you posted. Anyone can post anything! This is old, but another fav of mine ....I love Eminem

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

A girl after my own heart....that's how I am...I can listen to death metal, clasical and hip hop all in the same hour....i just like what I like! How was dinner...what did you cook? I'm having fried chicken, potato salad, and corn on the cob, with a greek salad

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

A girl after my own heart....that's how I am...I can listen to death metal, clasical and hip hop all in the same hour....i just like what I like! How was dinner...what did you cook? I'm having fried chicken, potato salad, and corn on the cob, with a greek salad

Oh me too, I have been like that all my life, I never followed the group even when I was a teen while everyone was into the hottest star out there I was listening to Ol blue eyes or Bobby Darin lol.
Dinner tonight Chicken breasts, corn, and a salad!, very similar to what you had, but your dinner did sound better! I would of loved to have some feta and black olives and turned my boring salad into a greek salad!, now I know what I'm making tomorrow lol.

Oh almost forgot, I LOVE THE WEIRD AL VIDEO, I'm lmao over here. That part where he says take an egg and beat it!,

edit on 29-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You did ask for this Stealthy. Remember that.

I'm mostly a lover of obscure rock. But it's hard to find some of my faves on youtube, because not too many people know they exist. But here's a few mainstream titles I like in no specific order. BTW, like you, I listen to everything. I don't care about it's genre. I either like it or I don't. Heavy metal, classical, bluegrass, etc.

edit on 3/29/2012 by Klassified because: malformed url

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

Damn dude..

That kicked ass!
edit on 29-3-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

HaHa!!! That is so weird, that we almost cooked the same dinner too
Weird Al is the MAN! I laugh my a** off no matter how many times I see his stuff....here's my two favorite Weird Al vids....
I tried to avoid the videos with ads, but it's next to impossible....it's worth the wait for sure though!

LOL where the boys are looking at the Amish playboy to see a girl's knee!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

HaHa!!! That is so weird, that we almost cooked the same dinner too
Weird Al is the MAN! I laugh my a** off no matter how many times I see his stuff....here's my two favorite Weird Al vids....
I tried to avoid the videos with ads, but it's next to impossible....it's worth the wait for sure though!

LOL where the boys are looking at the Amish playboy to see a girl's knee!

OMG, yeah the part where he's churning the butter or the part when Mrs. Brady shows up I almost fell over. Thanks for sharing I can watch those over and over again they never get old.

I dont know how I managed to get my quote with in a quote! lol

edit on 29-3-2012 by hapablab because: I screwed something up there lol

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I know!
He kills me! Actually, he's not a bad singer.....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I know!
He kills me! Actually, he's not a bad singer.....

I know he is really good, and a great accordion player too! also have you ever heard of mystery science theater 3000?, (awesome show!) the three guys on the show made a new thing called Rifftrax and they pretty much do the same thing and make fun of movies but now Weird Al joins them, I don't know what movies he has done with them but I know they HAVE to be hilarious with him on board.

Here is a link to the website

RiffTrax Link

and here is one of their movies they made fun of, the Matrix, weird al isn't on it but its funny and I just had to show you lol

and I just seen this and had to add it too, Riftrax makes fun of twilight, the funniest I have seen in a long time lmao

edit on 29-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I haven't seen that show in so long! I wasn't even aware it was still on, but I used to watch it every Sunday. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.....thanks for that! EXCELLENT!!!

Back to music....this is another unusual (because I listen to rock and metal mostly) favorite of mine. It's about Vincent Van Gogh, so it combines my love of art with music. It brings me to tears as it's about VVG's suicide. He suffered his whole life with mental illness. It must be true that there is a fine line between insanity and genius..... Great song....

This video features his beautiful artwork....

"Vincent" is a song by Don McLean written as a tribute to Vincent van Gogh. It is also known by its opening line, "Starry Starry Night", a reference to van Gogh's painting The Starry Night. The song also describes different paintings done by the artist.

Oh wow....From laughing at Weird Al to crying with this...I really AM all over the map LOL!

edit on 3/30/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/30/2012 by StealthyKat because: added content

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Some more for your listening pleasure....

From 1990....GREAT song! But those clothes gotta go! Ahhhh......the 80's and 90's hee hee....I wish this band was around longer than they were.

Last but not least by a long shot....some Aussie rock...YEAH!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join