It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello all,

I just registered and I am very interested in what this site has to offer. You'll probably catch me most often in the "Conspiracy" forums chirping in here and there on topics. My main motivation is the Truth no matter what it may be. A brief example of what I mean:

I forgot how I initially came here but I remember finding a topic here talking about the moon landings being a hoax. Before I continue, let me establish right now that I am of the firm belief that we did land on the moon, and I've grown up believing that to be the Truth. I have long been aware of people decrying the landings as a hoax and that it never happened except in an "underground soundstage at Area 51." I never gave these claims much attention because the evidence these people presented was never strong enough -- in my eyes -- to support their claims. It was always some guy on TV ranting about the Government and how it just wasn't possible -- hardly compelling and more often than not unintentionally comedic.

Then I saw the photos from the link which I had never before seen so meticulously broken down and dissected. After taking some time and going through all the photographs I find it very compelling from what we've been told to believe.

The "evidence" I've seen in the photos leads me to believe that something fishy indeed happened. In essence, I am now questioning my long-held beliefs. But unlike most people who may come up against this similar revelation, I can handle a different Truth especially when confronted with evidence to the contrary. So maybe that guy ranting on TV wasn't so wrong after all.

All that matters is Truth. There's no reason to get defensive or hostile when presented with evidence that contradicts your seemingly "rock solid" beliefs. I actually find the photographic evidence highly interesting and it makes me more interested to find out what "really" happened. Whether or not we really landed on the moon or it was an elaborate hoax doesn't matter to me, but what does matter is knowing what really happened because what I can't handle is being lied to.

Anyway, that's a little about me and my thought processes. I like to think I'm very rational, logical, and methodical when debating topics (and it should go without saying I'm open-minded as well). I may be slow in speech but I'm quick in wit. If you'd like to know anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a good day. I apologize for the long length as I have a bad habit of rambling.
edit on 29-3-2012 by LeaderofLostSouls because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by LeaderofLostSouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi! WELCOME to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only.

Remember the introduction forum is for new member introductions only (please read) and you need 20 posts before you can start a topical thread.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Terms & Conditions - Please fully read!!

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

Take some time to look around and orient yourself....and have a great time!!

greeneyedleo (aka GEL)

edit on March 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello there.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello, Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

You write exceptionally well. I look forward to reading your contributions.

Enjoy....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...buckle up, enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hello there.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

top topics

join