It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting & Fun Test for You.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well...I got six so I am going to go ahead and declare myself a super genius of the rarest variety.

I didn't read the paragraph, I just scanned and counted the fs. Who cares what the words are.

I only counted 14 squares and I couldn't get the ballerina to move any direction other than counter clockwise.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik
Well...I got six so I am going to go ahead and declare myself a super genius of the rarest variety.
Cool, thanks for playing, Genius

I didn't read the paragraph, I just scanned and counted the fs. Who cares what the words are.
Exactly what I did although my scanner must have been out of order lol

I only counted 14 squares and I couldn't get the ballerina to move any direction other than counter clockwise.

There may possibly be a few more squares. still awaiting answer though.. And keep trying on the ballerina. I noted when I looked above the ankles and blinked that my mind could get her to go the opposite direction. Kinda wild but keep working at it, you'll get it. Kind of like how you have to work at those 3d images.
edit on 30-3-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I got 6 so what does this mean? Just curious? Wouldn't everyone get the same amount of F's?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I did it twice. First time I counted 5, then second time I counted 6. The first time I got the first "of" but I missed the second one. Caught both the second time through. Pretty neat.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
its six all day! the psychology is that we gloss over words like "of:"

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Oh yeah, 6 on the first go. But I've had like 10 beers....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
OMG, I just saw the spinning girl. I stared for a while and she just going counter-clockwise. And then I did a long blink and she started going clockwise. That is too cool! Oh, and on the boxes I counted 15, if we're just counting perfect squares.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You're not a genius if you count 6. lol... It just means you used your eyeballs and looked at the letters. I think it would be harder if it weren't in all caps. In all caps, my brain processed each word like an acronym so it was actually easier to see all the F's in the words "of".

And I don't know what you mean by my brain not processing the word "of". Of course it does, just like every other word.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There are literally thousands of mind games and optical illusions out there on the Internet. Here's one that isn't too common:

Stare directly at the red dot. After about 10-30 seconds, you'll notice that the grid seems to be perfectly straight, but the moment you move your eyes away from the dot, you see just how messed up it is.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wow, mind=blown.

Thank you very much OP, I love these sort of tests. I got 3 F's. hehe

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I got 6 on the first try. I guess that most people just read through to fast and don't count the f's in
of. Whenever I see a test like this i make sure im careful haha

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
Here is some more fun to add to this thread. It is a right/left brain game. The fun part is to make it switch directions as you choose. If you only make it stutter keep trying you can do it.

With difficulty, I can get her to switch. But when I initially saw her she was going anti clockwise. What does this mean?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Haven't seen this one before, very good I managed 4, No genius here I'm afraid!.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If you got six then you should actually be more worried than someone who got three. It means your brain isn't processing the information as fast as it should be (or as fast as it could be).
edit on 31-3-2012 by Orderamongchaos because: Typos

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
What the Ffffffffffff.....

not until it was pointed out to be did I count the of's!!

Damn, again i'm proven to be average!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

I got 6 so what does this mean? Just curious? Wouldn't everyone get the same amount of F's?

It means you were correct
It seems a lot of us couldn't count past 3 to get to six lol
So no, not everyone was able to get them all. Whether it means we're a genius or not either way, I've no clue . It was a fun exercise especially to those of us who didn't answer correctly. It certainly blew my mind.

Thanks for playing!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Woohoo, I got them all!

Then again, I've done this before, so it's kinda cheating

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

lol lmbo

Hey appreciate your honesty! This says a lot about your character!
Thanks for playing and

everyone, have a great wkend!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

One thing I have learned is ...that I had better quadruple check myself when it comes to these things.
Good thing this doesn't happen with money! Or, oh but does it? lol

you may want to recount.
Thanks for playing ... hey, you at least counted one more than I did!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join