It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucer filmed outside aircraft.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I am no expert on ufo or any video analysis for that matter, but this video looks really interesting.

The reflections on the "ufo" looks rather real, and its strange movements also gives it some credibility. However, this might very well be CGI.

Today there are so many cgi hoaxes, that i unfortunately can't tell the truth anymore, therefore I ask you members for help on this one please.

VVV

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
fake, or real and useless

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
fake, or real and useless

What do you mean? Please elaborate on that answer mate.

Are you saying its fake? Or real, and why useless?

vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I saw this on here the other day, I think its somethings their, not CGI or whatever, but remote controlled. Military got all kinds of toys to mess with, probably spying on that aircraft. Looks like it observed, then went home.
edit on 29-3-2012 by dayve because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Clearly CGI

link   
reply to post by dayve

I searched ATS pretty thoroughly and could not find this video on here. There was another one of a "ufo" outside the plane, but that was a different case.

And yeah, i guess a military drone or something might be a possibility too.

vvv

link   
The object seems to be more blurry compared with the plane's wing, that's a bad sign. The final manoeuvres look fake too.

Also, quoting the youtube poster:

Is it real guys or cgi, im 50/50 on this, my feeling is cgi mainly because the film-maker has not come forward,

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973
Clearly CGI

How? Why?

Please explain why it is? See, this is what i want to try and understand. Explain to us laymen how you can so quickly identify it as CGI. Is there certain charactaristics to look out for? Certain things that clearly show it as CGI?

vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'm leaning towards CGI

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

Again, why?

Its so easy to go into a thread, see a video and say "Oh, that is clearly CGI" yet, do not proceed to explain why, or how?

I am not claiming this video is real, just trying to understand why, if indeed it is, it is considered to be Cgi. At least one poster, has explained, that it looks a bit blurry compared to the rest. So that is something I guess.

vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Already posted here:

Link

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kloejen
Already posted here:

Link

Thank you.

Man, the ATS search engine sucks!!! I tried all types of combinations and could not find it. Sorry all.

vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Sorry for posting another vid on your thread i dont feel like making my own. These videos looked pretty good, looked like chinese lanterns at first, then the 3rd vid doesnt.

edit on 29-3-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by jesiaha

Again, why?

Its so easy to go into a thread, see a video and say "Oh, that is clearly CGI" yet, do not proceed to explain why, or how?

I am not claiming this video is real, just trying to understand why, if indeed it is, it is considered to be Cgi. At least one poster, has explained, that it looks a bit blurry compared to the rest. So that is something I guess.

vvv

Well for one the final maneuver it makes looks unrealistic...I'm no pilote, but usually when fighter pilotes pull away they just bank the plane and turn

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Well for one the final maneuver it makes looks unrealistic...I'm no pilote, but usually when fighter pilotes pull away they just bank the plane and turn
reply to post by jesiaha

I would think with "ufo's" normal operating mechanics do not apply. Its hardly the conventional shape of a plane or jet, therefore the same controls cannot be applied to it, don't you think?

vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
0:28+ looks suspicious to me.

I can tell by the pixels and...forget it I dont know crap about cgi anyway.

We need a cgi expert to chime in.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

LOL, Thanks for being honest at least mate!

vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I am no expert on ufo or any video analysis for that matter, but this video looks really interesting.

VVV

Looks like a very poorly done fake. The supposed UFO, looks like an unstable object that looks more like a picture frames of a frisbie that has been fitted into the movie, than any stable flying object.

Sorry ... but that's just a frisbie, that is rolling about in the wind.

edit on 29/3/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

reply to post by jesiaha

I would think with "ufo's" normal operating mechanics do not apply. Its hardly the conventional shape of a plane or jet, therefore the same controls cannot be applied to it, don't you think?

vvv

You're right

But I do think that maneuver looks cartoony. Even if the same mechanics don't apply I still think the acceleration before turning in a ridiculous wide arc is a illogical move

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

To me, if this were real, there would be more commotion in the background. I mean its a freakin flying saucer! And the person who is video taping it is just acting like he sees this everyday like its a bird or something. So i think this is fake. Also that little turn thing it does before it disappears looks like a very generic flying saucer move so that is also what has me skeptical.
edit on 29-3-2012 by eyesontheskies because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join