It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction of first public contact.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Can move this to appropriate section if in wrong area.

My prediction: December 21, 2012. Some silly teen aliens are watching Ancient Aliens and decide it would be funny to come down and declare themselves gods.

How do you think it will happen and when if ever?
edit on 3/28/2012 by ashtonhz8907 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

Wow.... What an extremely...unique prediction.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Had to tell someone, it has been growing in the depths of my mind the more ridiculous the show gets.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You know, I have had simaler thoughts roll through my mind from time to time. What if there is a group (as I believe there are probably many), that is a fun loving species that decides to make a joke out of the whole 12/21/12 thing.

But that also would leave the possibilty that there could be a race who takes advantage of that date for evil purposes. It is an interesting way to look at it. It also makes one wonder, what would ET's think of our prophecies and such.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I view December 21st as a mass spiritual awakening; humanity entering the next stage of our development. Contact may or may not occur before or after said event.

IMO...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm -very- late to the 2012 part here...but I just noticed that the 12/21/12 date is a palindrome, after a sort. What if it's just all a big joke on humanity's part? Even though we -are- due for a geomagnetic reversal...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Those are my kinda aliens!!

Maybe they'll have extraterrestrial doritos!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I don't think we would bow down, most religions would probably reject the idea of ETs being our creators. Therefore the ones with evil purpose would not have many at their service, I would expect them to crush us before trying silly tricks.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

All they have to do is flip a switch on their remote and we will all be bowing down before them. Oh sorry, that's the governments secret agenda not the Aliens
Maybe the Aliens are going to offer us great cheese for our metals. Count me in

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

(Sigh) This is exactly what the NWO wants the sheeple to be thinking about all day long. Here's what happened, bear with me:

1. The PTB saw an opportunity to make their idea of 'Uniting the population together' because of a "Universal threat" by searching for beguiling evidence and twisting up their histories and make them look like extraterrestrial handy work.

2. So they used the argument that ancient structures made of granite (as magnificent as they are) and material almost as hard as diamond or quartz were too difficult to build with just hands, feet, and rope.

3. They also used artistic drawings and carvings of the ancients and make compelling arguments that they were in fact depictions of extraterrestrial beings that came down and helped the people build their stone monuments.

4. With enough misleading evidence, they can come up with a whole idea, or theory, that sums up this notion and make it look so compelling and believable, that more and more people can believe it.

5. As the virus spread, so to speak, people with passion towards the theory came up with the idea of making a show about it. (Which, don't get me wrong I've seen some of it, first 2 seasons in fact).

6. Now so many people believe it and more conning evidence is being found by people who have the "seed of the virus" planted in them that all they can think about is "Aliens did it!"

You think your mind has its door opened for interpretation, but whether you realize it or not, you're always going to come back to the same conclusion because the virus has been planted in your mind, somewhere. Aliens.

Hate to break it to ya bro/gal, but its not aliens. We did have help, but it wasn't aliens. Do you have any idea the odds of an intelligent civilization being anywhere remotely near our solar system? The nearest star is what, 21 light years? Get real man.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I say that the aliens will make themselves known long before 12/21/2012. All we have to wait for is Snooki from jersey shore to give birth.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shake101

(Sigh) This is exactly what the NWO wants the sheeple to be thinking about all day long. Here's what happened, bear with me:

1. The PTB saw an opportunity to make their idea of 'Uniting the population together' because of a "Universal threat" by searching for beguiling evidence and twisting up their histories and make them look like extraterrestrial handy work.

2. So they used the argument that ancient structures made of granite (as magnificent as they are) and material almost as hard as diamond or quartz were too difficult to build with just hands, feet, and rope.

3. They also used artistic drawings and carvings of the ancients and make compelling arguments that they were in fact depictions of extraterrestrial beings that came down and helped the people build their stone monuments.

4. With enough misleading evidence, they can come up with a whole idea, or theory, that sums up this notion and make it look so compelling and believable, that more and more people can believe it.

5. As the virus spread, so to speak, people with passion towards the theory came up with the idea of making a show about it. (Which, don't get me wrong I've seen some of it, first 2 seasons in fact).

6. Now so many people believe it and more conning evidence is being found by people who have the "seed of the virus" planted in them that all they can think about is "Aliens did it!"

You think your mind has its door opened for interpretation, but whether you realize it or not, you're always going to come back to the same conclusion because the virus has been planted in your mind, somewhere. Aliens.

Hate to break it to ya bro/gal, but its not aliens. We did have help, but it wasn't aliens. Do you have any idea the odds of an intelligent civilization being anywhere remotely near our solar system? The nearest star is what, 21 light years? Get real man.

???? Never said I believe what the show is selling, I even called it ridiculous......
If you noticed I asked others how they think contact will happen if EVER.

I was having some fun and said this is my prediction on how it will go down.
I'm not claiming anything seriously it was just a thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I think as quiet as possible. I think they have already infiltrated the human race and are placing themselves in power positions. Basically attacking from the inside out! I dont know if they will ever land a ship or not.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

???? Never said I believe what the show is selling, I even called it ridiculous......
If you noticed I asked others how they think contact will happen if EVER.

I was having some fun and said this is my prediction on how it will go down.
I'm not claiming anything seriously it was just a thought.

That was my error in judgment as this is the 'Dreams and predictions' section. For that I am sorry. May we quietly go about our normal everyday lives. Adieu.

You know what? if there ever was contact I would have a hard time believing it to be authentic. That's my input. Although I will say that is kinda what society needs right now.
edit on 28-3-2012 by shake101 because: forgot something

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Have you noticed anyone bowing their heads when you walk by them? Make eye contact with everyone! There is something going on! NC is very active! I just try and live a normal life and forget about this!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shake101

Agreed we need intervention from a more advanced civilization to save us from ourselves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join