It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction of first public contact.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shake101
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

(Sigh) This is exactly what the NWO wants the sheeple to be thinking about all day long. Here's what happened, bear with me:

1. The PTB saw an opportunity to make their idea of 'Uniting the population together' because of a "Universal threat" by searching for beguiling evidence and twisting up their histories and make them look like extraterrestrial handy work.

2. So they used the argument that ancient structures made of granite (as magnificent as they are) and material almost as hard as diamond or quartz were too difficult to build with just hands, feet, and rope.

3. They also used artistic drawings and carvings of the ancients and make compelling arguments that they were in fact depictions of extraterrestrial beings that came down and helped the people build their stone monuments.

4. With enough misleading evidence, they can come up with a whole idea, or theory, that sums up this notion and make it look so compelling and believable, that more and more people can believe it.

5. As the virus spread, so to speak, people with passion towards the theory came up with the idea of making a show about it. (Which, don't get me wrong I've seen some of it, first 2 seasons in fact).

6. Now so many people believe it and more conning evidence is being found by people who have the "seed of the virus" planted in them that all they can think about is "Aliens did it!"

You think your mind has its door opened for interpretation, but whether you realize it or not, you're always going to come back to the same conclusion because the virus has been planted in your mind, somewhere. Aliens.

Hate to break it to ya bro/gal, but its not aliens. We did have help, but it wasn't aliens. Do you have any idea the odds of an intelligent civilization being anywhere remotely near our solar system? The nearest star is what, 21 light years? Get real man.

1. The powers that be don't have opportunities, they create them. Give us evidence of a twisted theory. Just one.
2. Because they are. This has been proven multiple times that these mega structures can't be
built with even our most advance machinery to date. No amount of threads with sentences comprised of "ifs" and "maybes" will change facts.
3. They can date these carvings and drawings back thousands of years. How did "they" create them?
4.There is no evidence in the theory that is misleading. They also have information and texts that date back
thousands of years. Again, give us the twisted the theory.
5. Passion in theory? Its a theory. They made the show because the theory had something to it. Logical and
reasoning. With the physical proof they had (Artifacts, cave drawings, mega structes) they decided to put them
all together.
6. WHAT? I don't get it. Care to elaborate?
edit on 29-3-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

might be on to something.

"A"

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well lets just say hypothetically that the Dinosaurs didn't go extinct, instead the aliens came and took them (kinda like Noah's Ark) to save them from the asteroid. Imagine if they decide to come back and drop the Dinosaurs back off on Earth!?
DOOM!! haha

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Missed the post that was talking about religious people having a problem with aliens being real, however, I still would like to respond, if I may. Personally, I don't see it. As a conservative Christian myself (what am I doing on this board, right?
) I pose this hypothesis to all other conservative Christians who both believe in an omnipotent God as well as extraterrestrial life:

Imagine a being, one with a physical body, a physical mind, and a physical place of residence, however, none of these things need necessarily even remotely resemble our own physical appearances. Alternatively, they may, given that in Genesis, God is stated to have "Created Man in His own Image." Given that primitive man wasn't exactly privy to the scientific knowledge we have now, and even modern man has trouble wrapping his head around such concepts (like I have no idea just how to quantify a trillion of -anything-), who's to say that God is still what we define as the Christian God: Immortal, Omnipresent, Omnipontent, Omnibenevolent, sacrificed his Son to save us from our sins so that we could join Him in immortality in our afterlife, but, instead of being some ethereal heavenly being that we could never even begin to comprehend, he is indeed very powerful, but also physical, or at least, inhabiting this universe in some form. That would make him, by modern definition, an extraterrestrial. If he also created life on this planet, he would be God. Therefore being both in one. If you do not ascribe to the Christian allegory, the Muslim or Jewish faiths will work just as well, insofar as I know their faiths: the main difference is that this being's son would not have been sacrificed, but would have instead been a teacher of sorts, as both Muslims and Jews recognize Jesus, but not as divine. Therefore, my question to you is, how would you react if God was ET? But still had everything we attribute to God, no matter what your faith? (I've been playing too much Assassin's Creed.
)

I think it's a valid argument, and one that could garner some thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join