It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Fairy Skirts Dangerous?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would love to have one in my size.But grown men,interested in tutus?No,just no.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The mannequines, came in 3's, are sizes T1, T2, T3. Toddler sizes. They range from 24' to 34' tall, without their heads. They came with heads (and arms too), but they don't stay on very well. I use them for headband models

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think my tutu day's are over, but if I ever have another daughter I would purchase something. A company I stumbled across over here are wildly overpriced for well made fairy gear. Everything else I've seen just seem's so shoddily made on Ebay.

Maybe his eyes lit up at the quality. I know mine did. Worry less about potential perv's and give yourself a pat on the back for your awesome work.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Why is this discussion restricted to men who have a problem? There must be plenty of men who would wear one of these for their own expression.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookman44
Why is this discussion restricted to men who have a problem? There must be plenty of men who would wear one of these for their own expression.

It's not. Those male dancers in the videos posted by other members didn't seem to have problems with wearing their feminine dance garb.

U2U me with you waist size and color preference and I would be happy to whip something up for you too. Don't feel left out.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thanks.

When I first opened this thread and looked at them, before looking at anything else in the pic, I thought they were Barbie-size. Obviously, you were talking about real kids, but I just couldn't seem to shake that slim possibility that I was tricking myself.

[coulda been a pic of small prototypes
]

edit on 3/28/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm not left out. I see the draw to the use of many types of clothing, and the feelings that are created by the wearing of such clothing. I just wanted to make sure that people were aware that their are plenty of men who seek to have acceptable experiences without having to resort to any illegal activities.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
...well made fairy gear.

OP, there is your niche - fill it with reasonably-priced, well-made fairy gear. Perhaps make some mil-spec fairy gear as well.

That line made me laugh for some reason.

edit on 28-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Camo fairy gear! HAHA! I will update this thread with some camo-fairy skirts.

Thanks for the idea!

edit on 28-3-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Camo fairy gear! HAHA! I will update this thread with some camo-fairy skirts.

Thanks for the idea!

edit on 28-3-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

I want you to record that conversation for me next time you go to the fabric store.

You: "Do you have any tutu net in multicam?"

Clerk: "multi...what?"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Who said that I was a consumer of this product? When I go to to the store I buy many things. I also do not buy many things. I am simply saying the the product that is desireable should be available to those who want to buy. Why should a hetrosexual be given priority over someoen who is homosexual or bisexual. I have encountered many people. I would preferr that all people have options forr preference for purchasing clothing.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

His daughter could be taking dance lessons, and he could know that the other dads would be interested in getting their daughters these skirts.

You never know. You could be jumping to the wrong conclusion, or your women's intuition may be spot on.... Just don't do anything drastic without more info, you'd hate to have a guy harassed if he's innocent.

On the business side...try and get a tent at the Ren Fest when it comes near you. You'll clean up in dough, no doubt...
edit on 28-3-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Windword.

Huh?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
just showed this to the mrs and she's more interested in the cat cushion than anything else
, i think we are probably going to hit a intercontinental rift about men dressing up in womens clothes as most brits dont mind men dressed as women as its a good bit of fun and a 15 stone bloke with a beard in a pink tutu aint going to fool anyone

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Put up a sign that you have the right to refuse sales to anyone for any reason, then when your creep meter goes off refuse sale.

Absolutely this.

Just sell your stuff as you intended the first time, creeps will be creeps and not obvious every time. If they dont get what they are looking for from you they will just get it else where, dont let that bother you or hold you back.

Best of luck with your business.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookman44
Windword.

Huh?

Look, I don't have a problem with anyone wearing a tutu/fairy skirt! I have a problem unwittingly fostering new ideas to would be pedophiles!

"Me thinks [the lady] doth protest too much."

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
At first I thought your post was asking about something like fire safety; as some kid costumes can be extremely flammable. Your first instinct, wasn't "This guy is a creeper pervert" when he asked. I do applaud you for your concerns for the safety of the children that will be wearing your products.

Perhaps; you might want to stitch the skirt to some leggings? Children are innocent beings that need constant protection, from anyone that want's to take a child's innocence away. I am sure parents will be happy to know, you have their child's safety in mind; when designing your products. Good luck with your business!
edit on 29-3-2012 by Darkchemistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Dear windword,

I have three daughters as you know and if I saw something that I thought they would have liked back in the day, I would have thought about the other people I knew that had young girls. It is highly unlikely that he knew 30 pedophiles that he worked with, they don't tend to make that public even to themselves. On a side note, they are out there and they will use whatever they can, there is nothing you can do about that and no way to identify them unless they tell you. It wouldn't make sense for Hersheys to stop making candy because some people might use it to entice children. At the same time, you don't have to sell to anyone you don't like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join