It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I figured out why this Zimmerman/Martin thing has been artificially blown out of proportion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It's been blown outta proportion simply because the majority of america, can't shut up and let the authorities do their damn job. Not even can they let the Feds look into it, I mean come on, People other than the guy who open fire, needs to be scared, you got his dad, his family, you got people who's home has been mistaken as the shooter's home, they are scared to go back.

I mean why does the majority of the population get so worked up over what they think is unfair justice,

YET WE LIVE IN AMERICA! LAND OF THE TAXED, THE RICH WHO AREN"T TAXED ENUFF.

STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR THIS UNJUST FACTOR OF LIFE. Oh yeah, it wasn't something they care about enuff...

We deserve to be extinct if we only care about sections of the big picture, and not the whole thing....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Nevermind. Already answered.
edit on 29-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The recent hyped up rhetoric might be to hide the fact that a Muslim mother of five was beaten to death in her own home in ca. and died in a pool of blood in an obvious hate crime, since a note was left telling her to go back to her own country. Muslims riot worse then black people, just saying!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Never waste a good crisis

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think sinister individuals would want to highlight any racially charged story to cause riots and disruption in the USA. I don't know if this will be "the one" which stirs people to really get fired up and start violence on a large scale, but it certainly frightens me that it could be.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Why not turn them away and ask for help from a group that do not single out race as the main subject/argument

edit on 29-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

Because then it wouldn't be fueling the fire of racism. Ever notice that the 2 biggest users of the word racism are the government and the ones who supposedly suffer at the hands of racism. As long as people can continue to claim they are being discriminated against because of "racism" then they can continue to have special rights and protections. That is why it is that people keep it alive, they don't want to be seen as equal but instead as special and protected.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I understant the reason for the constitution. But at the end of the day, do you really think that taking on your countrys Army, you would win? Not in this day and age!

Just how old is that law? It certainly made sense in its day, but now people just use it as an excuse to be able to have licence to kill anyone they don't like or feel remotely paranoid about, and that is fundamentally wrong.

Oh yeah, you helped us in the 2nd World War, but what did you do after that? Smuggled a load of Nazi scientists into your own country - real smart! and your country has started more wars since!

You cheap argument is what exactly Elma Fud???

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Why not turn them away and ask for help from a group that do not single out race as the main subject/argument

edit on 29-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

Because then it wouldn't be fueling the fire of racism. Ever notice that the 2 biggest users of the word racism are the government and the ones who supposedly suffer at the hands of racism. As long as people can continue to claim they are being discriminated against because of "racism" then they can continue to have special rights and protections. That is why it is that people keep it alive, they don't want to be seen as equal but instead as special and protected.

Yep... that was what I was getting at as well... Anytime I see or hear NAACP I just turn my head and ignore the statement because I know it's just going to be another crutch story about how a black person was treated unjustly...

I do not think this is what MLK Jr. had in mind...

I just wonder when a man is going to be a man again and not be labeled by their color...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Maybe that is what is about to come out of it, and hopefully a whole lot more.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decronite
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I understant the reason for the constitution. But at the end of the day, do you really think that taking on your countrys Army, you would win? Not in this day and age!

Just how old is that law? It certainly made sense in its day, but now people just use it as an excuse to be able to have licence to kill anyone they don't like or feel remotely paranoid about, and that is fundamentally wrong.

Oh yeah, you helped us in the 2nd World War, but what did you do after that? Smuggled a load of Nazi scientists into your own country - real smart! and your country has started more wars since!

You cheap argument is what exactly Elma Fud???

As former Navy NSWG Operator for 16 years I can tell that your assessment of the US Citizens ability to fight off our military is way off base. I've had numerous conversations with fellow personnel regarding this scenario and upwards of 90% of them said they would never engage civilians even if ordered to.

We are bound by UMCC to follow orders but our first oath is to defend our constitution, not our government, from all enemies foreign and domestic. The minute our government orders military troops to engage civilians then our government has become a domestic enemy of the constitution. You see unlike your feudal/parliamentary form of government, our constitution is our government. It is the document that limits the power of those we elect to SERVE us and the 2nd is the article that enforces that limitation of power.

So sit there in the UK, sip your tea and hail the queen. Ill stay here and defend my rights as a sovereign individual to the death instead of be a subject to a monarchy.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged the beginning thread is excellent!!!!

I totally agree.

Can't register the weapon so they'll register the owner.

Can't ban the guns so end the carrying of them:

Also I suspect the following:

It's near re-election time and Obama has lost some of the black voters, we are still in too many wars, he didn't fulfill his promises of bringing our troops home fast enough, hell now we're all over (secretly) in the Middle East and even Africa using spent uranium, Google that one folks.

There is honorable war and there is dishonorable war and the US is the terrorists of the world – not the People, the common folk, but our corrupt, heartless leaders that are deeply in bed with both the large corporations and the military complex.

The American People lost much of the say so on how our country is run as well as our news media has failed us big time by selling their souls to the elite real powers that bought them out years ago.

We are being distracted yet again.

Yes it is sad when any young person is killed but I have read elsewhere on the net that this kid was not as clean cut and wholesome as many would like to think.

Now, I am the mother of three sons, my oldest I keep saying in many of my post was literally the child from hell. (ADHD - Impulsive / highly addicted to thrills and danger). We are good people, my husband and I. We are quiet, gentle, law abiding, educated, dull people.

But, our first son, from the time he came out of me until he had his first child was literally a real holy terror to raise. We are still recovering as a family from trying to save him from himself both financially and emotionally.

He is now 35, his daughter 10, an excellent father, a good citizen. But, (again another but) it took a second mortgage (over $100,000) to commit him and years of “therapy” to turn him around so we are still paying on having saved our son. He was in a gang, a real dangerous gang and a contract was put out on him - thus he was committed and put away in a safe and therapeutic environment until we could "turn him around". I wouldn’t wish a confused, nutty teenager on my worst enemy.

I say this to let you all, not just the person I am responding to know that I can spot a "hood" a mile off and this kid, while he may have had the potential of basically being good was an "experimenter" he was living on "the edge". Now, I didn't know him so I'm assuming and could be wrong but the glint in his eyes is the same glint my son had and could not hide. His profile on the net did not appear as squeaky clean as Obama makes out and I voted for Obama.

This coming election, I will not vote. My guess is if none of you voted, you would still see “the race” on the news because it’s all one big sham, one big mf illusion to give us, the common person the fantasy we actually still have a say so when we are now nothing but slaves and drones.

Most importantly, we are being DISTRACTED & MANIPULATED. Repeat that last sentence for emphasis.

My guess, like the opening post is for furthering gun control and tighter "security" on the average citizen (as if we already don’t have enough monitoring and control over our lives).

Yesterday I posted many videos concerning, "Do We Live in a Police State?" Our police, in my opinion have mega control. When a person is given the authority to openly carry a gun and arrest people, you better be damn sure that that person is very psychologically sound - many (not all) many police officers are not psychologically sound. They are bullies, have ego problems and possibly even mind conditioned as is much of the population now.

Yes that last statement comes across as a real paranoid schizophrenic type of remark.

But (there is that word again) the older I get the less I realize I know about what our true reality is.....none of us do. We see, hear, taste, smell, and feel in limited degrees. By that I mean that many animals just here on Earth have better hearing, taste, smell, and feeling than us. As Homo sapiens we are very limited.

What’s more, our news media lies and slants EVERYTHING the way the real powers behind the curtain, the real puppet masters dictate to them so as to make us form the exact opinion they want of us.

Even the newscasters themselves probably don't realize that they are simply tools. They (the news casters) no longer do their own investigative reporting like Jim Marrs did working under Walter Cronkite.

The news casters now are very pleasant looking, simple, Teleprompters for the most part, no more, no less, tools to those that sign their paychecks. And, being a newscaster for a large station = $$$$$

Almost all our news is meant to slant us towards a certain opinion and DISTRACT us, keep us entertained.

Then again, maybe we really don’t want to know what our government is really doing to “those people in far off lands we will never meet, see or share a meal with”.

We no longer hear about Fukushima, BP, and the oil gusher that's been spewing in Africa for 30+ years, the genocide all around the world that is occurring, so many things our news is not reporting.

I find out more here on ATS news wise than CNN, MSN, Fox or any of the other news conglomerates available on TV (and we have cable).

Something reeks to high heaven on this one, something’s down right fishy on this incident being blown way out of proportion. You all reading this better darn well find out why. Cause usually when we are distracted, another shoe drops off.

Yes, another young person has died. I wish he were alive and my heart goes out to his family, I laid awake many nights wondering if I would get a phone call from the police telling me my oldest son now laid dead on a metal slab with holes and a meat weight above his head, to weigh his heart, liver and brain, being readied for the Y cut, just another “report” for the coroner to finish up on.

TPTB, The real power and it's not "the POTUS" No, sorry Woodrow Wilson stated, there is a power so high, so mighty they dare not even utter it's name back in the 30's. Get this through your heads, the President of The United States answers to a higher, unseen power, of that I am now sure. Obama, Bush, and all those before him right back to JFK (Who dared to buck “the system”) answer to a hidden group, the wizards behind the curtain.

This sad incident is being blown out of proportion for:

1) Obama’s re-election and the powers that be are trying to regain the black vote and stir up people on a racial level, because that is still a powerful card these folks play). United we stand, divided we fall and the racial card is a good one. But now with many interracial marriages and babies that will hopefully soon come to an end. I wish we were all a mixture of everyone so that would be one less handle “TPTB” have over us. All one mixed up mutt race.

2) Taking more of our rights away (how about the police that misuse their power of authority???)

3) DISTRACTION: I suspect we are being heavily distracted from the drones and spent uranium we are deploying all over the Middle East, The Federal Reserve, the economy, etc.

This video describes to my mind some of the “stuff” we’ve been distracted from in order to keep us happy and clear of conscious. To hide the nefariousness of our US leaders – to keep us focused on their goals of obtaining more power.

My husband is in management and he said that in order to manage a group you need to make them think that your goals are really their goals and for their good. You cannot manage people if they do not agree with and carry out your goals pure and simple.

The United States of America is a country that plays dirty. We are the only country that has used weapons of mass destruction in the past and now uses depleted uranium secretly, causing DNA, Chromosome damage on “the enemy” which to my mind is as low as you can go.

Description of video above:

Wesley Clark, September 30th, 2006 - General Wesley Clark:

Because I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, "Sir, you've got to come in and talk to me a second." I said, "Well, you're too busy." He said, "No, no." He says, "We've made the decision we're going to war with Iraq." This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, "We're going to war with Iraq? Why?" He said, "I don't know." He said, "I guess they don't know what else to do." So I said, "Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?" He said, "No, no." He says, "There's nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq." He said, "I guess it's like we don't know what to do about terrorists, but we've got a good military and we can take down governments." And he said, "I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail."

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it's worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs" -- meaning the Secretary of Defense's office -- "today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don't show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn't show you that memo! I didn't show it to you!"

If you Google Dr. Doug Rokke you will find he talks about our Presidents planning to invade the Middle East BEFORE 911 – YES Before the towers fell. This denotes a plan by the US Government to have an excuse set into place to be able to legitimately invade the Middle East for their oil and maybe other things we are not privy too because much of our ancient history is in Iraq and Iran..........research that baby.

Now, we are still in the Middle East, we are killing people on a massive scale and messing with their future legacy, their children.

And being distracted – You are all being distracted big time.

Now, we all better figure out what the real powers that be have in store for us because every time we are distracted, “they” pull something else on us, the common people.

We are being again set up yet again but for what?

Iraq War Crimes- Depleted Uranium 4 videos

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3 – Graphic – deformed babies

Part 4

Again, keep the sheep dumbed down right to the slaughter house doors – worked on a farm and that my fellow ATSers is how the real powers behind the throne work.

If we don’t wake up and somehow rebel against this tyranny (if it isn’t already too late) all of us will be affected. Greedy bullies don’t stop, they continue on until they are stopped and leaders / governments that play dirty will play dirty against their own people as well as “their enemy”.

It’s all about the oil, the resources, power and money.

Either you rebel or keep complying – each of us has a choice.

edit on 29-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Minorities are protected from people, like, maybe you???

People that think its alright to treat others defferentially and abuse them on the basis of percieved differences as well as sheer ignorance IS fundamentally wrong, and always needs addressing.

Afterall, isn't this what this website is about?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
RACE RACE RACE I tell you I cannot wait for an Alien attack or a Zombie infestation, so we can all band together. Aside from either of these things happening, I fear those who cannot over come their hatred will never change. It is a choice whether to hate or not, you do not have to hate. I pray if there is a zombie infestation that the haters change first so we can blast the heck out of them. Yes, all races etc.... have haters. Just let the hate goooooooooooooo.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Tayvon played football since he was 5 years old. He knew how to take a man to the ground, a bigger man. He was taught it since he was 5.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decronite

Minorities are protected from people, like, maybe you???

People that think its alright to treat others defferentially and abuse them on the basis of percieved differences as well as sheer ignorance IS fundamentally wrong, and always needs addressing.

Afterall, isn't this what this website is about?

OMFG!!!!!!??????.......Really?

Please do tell.......when did I say anything derogatory about minorities? Please provide evidence of your accusation. I swear I really have no patience for ASSumptous people like you.

For the record I am one of the most "minority" races in the US, or the world for that matter. Lakota Sioux Native American and Irish. My moms side, Sioux, suffered worse than the slaves ever did since my ancestors had their nation stolen, women and children raped and massacred, freedoms taken away along with everything else....and many were sold as slaves. My fathers side, Irish, auffered miserably for countless generations at the hads of your "great and noble" monarchy of kings and tyrants.

Please refrain from making assumptions as all you do is make uouself loom like the first 3 letters in assume.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Then in that case, I now understand the validity of the principal of the Constitution. Thank you.

But keeping guns in civilian hands is still utterly pointless - especially when they are going around killing each other because they feel they have the right to.

If your Army can topple your Government, I doubt they would really need everybody else to join in now would they?

The gun laws in Florida (America) are simply not working.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Decronite

But keeping guns in civilian hands is still utterly pointless

Really?
So, the fact that I'm a 4'7, 83lb woman who lives alone should not be allowed to have a handgun in order to defend myself?

Your views lack common sense.

Edit to Add: I live in Florida and the gun laws (Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground) are working just fine.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

TextIt also points to an institutional problem, with racial prejudices that are played out at higher levels across the board. I think that is what is really the problem. Why do you STILL have the KKK operating in all levels in your country, they simply shouldn't be there. Without guns, your country would soon be able to see who is really committing these crimes on both sides of the fence.

Some of your points are well taken while some are not. One of the reasons that Americans love guns is mostly hobby. We love to target practice the same as you love to throw darts at a board. Sounds stupid to you but that is our culture. Another reason is that we see what happens to other countries who prevent the populace to be armed. Once disarmed it is very easy to control and murder the undesirables. Your history should tell you this as well as ours because your history has experienced this very same thing regardless of whether or not it is guns or bow and arrows.

The crime rate per 100,000 people is greater in England and Wales than in the United States while the murder rate is higher in New York City than in London. The reason I compare New York City and London is that in both cities guns are outlawed. So tell me why is the murder rate much higher per 100,000 people in NY than London. Could it be that NY is a dumping ground for immigrants and a melting pot of the nation as well as Florida? If race and cultures are the reason then perhaps we should regulate immigration. But then that too is against our constitution.

As you can understand that it is not just a simple matter of banning guns but of educating people. We have found that repeatedly allowing the people to carry guns has vastly reduced our crime in this country. If you were a thief, would you rob a person who you thought had a gun or would you rob a person that you knew had no gun?This same scenario applies to using a gun. This is why your nation arms itself with a military. If you had no military you would be speaking German today and we would not be having this conversation.

People who are disarmed eventually become victims. Maybe not right away but sooner or later another Hitler comes along and he may be a citizen of your beloved country. If another dictator gets into your midst and destroys your country, such as we have today, then you will want your guns back. It is far easier to keep what you have than it is to try to get it back. Education of the people is the answer. Not restriction of rights.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

I am not a junior, America would not enter into the war because we wanted the rights to the Saudi Oil, At which time was being sold to Britian. Only after, you all agreeded to give up the rights to the Saudi oil did we get involved.

We have had the rights to buy the Saudi oil ever since. I dont need a history lesson. Especially about a country we gained our independence from. I always notice the Brits in these threads about guns and such, really dont want us having firearms. Jealous I suppose..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Where are you from????? Countries that have strict gun laws have more crime. Gun laws help criminals.
You have to be cephalorectotic to think otherwise.
Guns do not kill people, people with guns kill people. If there are no guns, history shows we still kill each other. Killing has been going on since the dawn f time even before there were guns. I would much rather be shot by a gun than beaten to death with a club. Our are we going to outlaw rocks, arrows, sticks? Which then we would have to outlaw trees and the ground, because you could throw someone down and they hit their head and die .
Then you could use a spoon or a fork; so now we have to eat with our hands. The whole gun issue is stupid, so just drop it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join