It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Sounds and Louder Booms return to Clintonville Wisconsin (Mar 27, 2012)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Okay here is another update.......www.dailymail.co.uk...

some experts and local residents remain unconvinced at the explanation, especially given that the area is not known for its earthquakes.

Earthquakes can generate seismic energy that moves through rock at thousands of miles per hour, producing a sonic boom when the waves come to the surface, he explained.

'To be honest, I'm sceptical that there'd be a sound report associated with such a small earthquake, but it's possible,' he told The Associated Press.

Steve Dutch, a geologist at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, said a 1.5 magnitude earthquake produces the energy equivalent of 100lb of explosives and could produce loud sounds.

wikipedia says it's equivalent to about 2.7 kgs. Huge difference!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
one should make an analysis concerning the locations of these sounds...and cross reference them with the geographical layout of the land from which they are being heard.

one might find a surprising discovery.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
How is everyone's health doing around that area? Has anyone reported anything out of the ordinary in those parts? People acting strange, pacemakers stopping, things like that? What about the animals? I live in Montana and one of the first things I learned is watch the animals. They'll let you know something is happening before anything else, so I was just wondering.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't use google earth very often so please excuse me if I mess up.

In google earth go to location 44°31'24.15" N 88°36'03.65" W.
View at about 10,000 feet.

What is that in the southwest? The thing with the six lines is it a road(s)? If you pan out further you will see Clintonville just to the northwest.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Call University of Wisconsin. I'm sure they would tell you what they have looked into, if they have not already been told to shut up or just be vague and tell them that explosives could cause the sounds.

edit on 29-3-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by dreamstalker

I just posted something on the previous page saying more or less the same thing. Its the US government tunneling. THATS FACT. Glad to see someone else with the right answers.

I wonder how many times the right answer has been posted on here and then ignored or thought so truly to be false. And yet people will ignore mine and your posts and continue on with their ignorance. Oblivious to the fact that the truth has been posted. I wonder how many times we have posted matters of national security. It would be the optimal site to actually post and send critical information back and forth on a public site. I mean its not like China is sitting over there keeping tabs on AMERICAS ATS "CONSPIRACY THEORY FORUM. LOL

You are 100% correct.there are a lot of switched on people on this site, and every now and then even a blind squirrel comes up with a nut, and because there are also some unusual posts from some some unusual people, sometimes the really good evidence goes unnoticed or ignored.

Now i am a old geezer been around for over 70 years and am one of those guys that always paid attention, and that nuclear boring machine came to my attention way back when everyone was talking about the Taos NM Hum in the late 80s, when i saw a picture of this machine I was blown away, it has a huge tip like a cone shaped drill, with if you can picture rifleing to disperse the soil and rock outwards.

As there are over 27 levels above top secret above Presidental (need to know basis) I always wonder who are at the top level and what is their actual program, i am sure it is just straight power as the financial aspect has surely been realized many generations ago, and i always have this mental picture of these Bavarian castles,

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

IT MAKES IT FACT EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT ARE TOO IGNORANT NOT TO THINK LOGICALLY

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I wish the residents of Clintonville would Google "video camera," buy a video camera, read the operation manual, and then put those skills to use at capturing the rumbling/shaking. I've searched everywhere for a recording of this happening, but nothing. If they want help getting ideas of what this could be, the rest of the world will need some more things to go on, otherwise, you're on your own Clintonville. I live in SE Wisconsin and heard rumbling in the past 2 weeks, but it was only one time and it was WAY earlier in the morning when I was waking up, and I haven't heard anything since then. 4,000+ people and not one of them has a video camera?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by dreamstalker

I just posted something on the previous page saying more or less the same thing. Its the US government tunneling. THATS FACT. Glad to see someone else with the right answers.

I wonder how many times the right answer has been posted on here and then ignored or thought so truly to be false. And yet people will ignore mine and your posts and continue on with their ignorance. Oblivious to the fact that the truth has been posted. I wonder how many times we have posted matters of national security. It would be the optimal site to actually post and send critical information back and forth on a public site. I mean its not like China is sitting over there keeping tabs on AMERICAS ATS "CONSPIRACY THEORY FORUM. LOL

You are 100% correct.there are a lot of switched on people on this site, and every now and then even a blind squirrel comes up with a nut, and because there are also some unusual posts from some some unusual people, sometimes the really good evidence goes unnoticed or ignored.

Now i am a old geezer been around for over 70 years and am one of those guys that always paid attention, and that nuclear boring machine came to my attention way back when everyone was talking about the Taos NM Hum in the late 80s, when i saw a picture of this machine I was blown away, it has a huge tip like a cone shaped drill, with if you can picture rifleing to disperse the soil and rock outwards.

As there are over 27 levels above top secret above Presidental (need to know basis) I always wonder who are at the top level and what is their actual program, i am sure it is just straight power as the financial aspect has surely been realized many generations ago, and i always have this mental picture of these Bavarian castles,

Okay so who wrote that? It could have been you for all we know.

It's possible I guess but can we see a picture or a link to a website or you know......proof?
edit on 29-3-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by renegade1179

I have wondered why there aren't tons of videos on youtube!

Guys go buy a cell phone at least and post some video.

Even the news, geologists, police, fire department and no videos no recordings?!?

Give me a break what is going on up there?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

lol iv been hearing about this for the last 2 weeks. guess i should really look into it more since its pretty local. i live in Appleton Wisconsin and i here about it all the time but no one knows what it really is. hear from my school counselor he thinks its the military. 18 and still in high school. but ya its funny that this poped up on ats. never expected to find something to pop up about the area i live in. oh well guess its a small world after all.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

but hey if u guys want some more info ill be glad to go investigate it myself. soon as i get my car re registered that is ill go drive out to Clintonville and check it out. hell i don't care ill stay up all night on a stake out i used to use methamphetamines a # ton so id use them again to say up all night and find the source of the sounds lo
l

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What are you people going to record with a video camera?

You think you are going to catch God's Angels on video, when they start blowing their trumpets over Clintonville? Or maybe it's the sounding of the trumpets, for Mrs. Clinton?

Oh, how far the mighty have fallen ... it's almost sad to see the population of the US reduced to superstitious ... ... almost. :-)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
To the people who live in WI, any chance it could be related to the new mines popping up? Map is from 2011, marked Clintonville, and Montello which both reported booms. Montello is 80 miles south of where the quake was, two separate? Fond du Lac reported sulfur smelling water with some substance clouding it.

Most of the mining operations have sprung up over the past three years, stirring concerns about the effects on land and groundwater and health impacts on nearby residents.

wisconsinwatch.org
edit on 3/29/2012 by SpaceJ because: sp

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I reckon in a few weeks time we are going to hear about some old redneck out in the woods playing with his his civil war Canon. That boom is defo above ground. I call canon fire.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by oby3000

You do realize how badly that stuff permanently damages your brain?

I tested kids with significant cognitive impairment after just one or two tries - no recovery either. Maybe try a cup o' coffee instead??

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I think these sounds are more likely atmospheric in origin rather than geological. Similar phenomena have been been reported in different parts of the world now. Some of them are probably hoaxes, but not all of them i think. The jet stream has been acting rather crazy for the last few years, maybe it is related to that. Highly speculative i know, but it's just a hunch i have that it is weather related in some way, rather than from the ground.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
What do the these BOOMS sound like to me?

Someones got the feeling war is coming soon, and they're getting ready

if thats not a underground explosion i dont know what it is

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Underground tunneling or explosions would register on seismic equipment i think. Last i read there was no seismic activity to accompany these latest booms. The noises were also heard over 80 miles away in another town. It has to be atmospheric in nature rather than geological.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Those booms are drills and TNT from the very deep
the ground is a special rock hard enought to protect the bunker
its because of the soil that its a perfect place for a bunker

the more 2012 approach
the more the elites are drilling bunker in secret
near each towns

hope those bunkers will be for the population if needed
they shouldnt hide it from the public
people will need to run into those bunkers ASAP when TSHTF

top topics