It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Sounds and Louder Booms return to Clintonville Wisconsin (Mar 27, 2012)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Check the map on that dudes blog

Interesting how most reports congregate in that are near the park and river, then thin out round the outskirts.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I was woke from a sound sleep this AM, March 28 2012 by a series of LOUD booms that sounded like distant sonic booms. Seemed to me there was at least 5 but again I was sleeping and in a dream but woke up during the noise. It was very unsettling and I roamed the house looking for a clue as to what just happened. I found nothing and had to force myself back to sleep. It was 2:40 am and I live in Vernon cty. Wisconsin.
Yup I heard it and felt it here to

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Personally, I think the general public is just not privy to the real reasons all these coincidental and rare things that are happening lately.

Actually, the general public is just a bunch of idiots. And if you do not believe me. Evidence 1

Let me know if you need further proof.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
First off, I am no scientist.

Could the earthquakes happening more at night be affected by the moons gravitational pull? The way the moon affects the tide, it stands to reason that it could affect the earth, or possibly some water beneath the earth. Just a hypothesis on my part though. Cool thread.

I'm no scientist either but isn't the moon present 24 hours a day?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

Interesting how most reports congregate in that are near the park and river, then thin out round the outskirts.

Good point. I looked at Clintonville on google earth and it doesn't seem like that area is more densely populated.

Maybe the sound is originating from that area.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Personally, I think the general public is just not privy to the real reasons all these coincidental and rare things that are happening lately.

Actually, the general public is just a bunch of idiots. And if you do not believe me. Evidence 1

Let me know if you need further proof.

I opened your link, and I must say, you gave me a great laugh! Ahahahah!

Ahhh, anyway, on topic - the booms are strange. I've heard them here in Central Illinois myself!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
no but nighttime is the easiest time to conceal secret operations and what not, such as things that the gov't may not want you to see?

Check this out ----globalactionday.org... for years USA has been constructing underground highways for transporting VIP s from point A to point B using magnetic style travel discs, they have this giant Nuclear tipped machine they have nick named (THE MOLE) it just moves through the earth melting everything and pressing the resudue to the walls with no waste materials to clean up, the walls resemble black glass,so far there are thousands of miles of these tunnels, a lot of these have a HUB under Washington DC guess to get THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE to safety in case the s--t hits the fan.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
another town in wisconsin also started to hear loud booms,the town is called loomis,i cant wait to hear them in sheboygan wisconsin where i live.it will make life more exciting,its pretty boring lately.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
COME ON how mysteriuouse could they be,get the right people in your town to listen and make an acurate dissision,get the whole town if it is that bad then take a vote, then and ONLY THEN will you be taken seriously!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
one thing I dont get why hasnt anyone get a recording of this? I would have all kinds of recording devices,trying to record it

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker

no but nighttime is the easiest time to conceal secret operations and what not, such as things that the gov't may not want you to see?

Check this out ----globalactionday.org... for years USA has been constructing underground highways for transporting VIP s from point A to point B using magnetic style travel discs, they have this giant Nuclear tipped machine they have nick named (THE MOLE) it just moves through the earth melting everything and pressing the resudue to the walls with no waste materials to clean up, the walls resemble black glass,so far there are thousands of miles of these tunnels, a lot of these have a HUB under Washington DC guess to get THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE to safety in case the s--t hits the fan.

It says here en.wikipedia.org... that a 1.5 magnitude earthquake is equal to about 2.7 kg of T.N.T.

I don't know how much you would use to blast a tunnel.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Assuming these rumblings are caused by micro quake surges, why did they just start happening now? I don't get why it's suddenly okay when an expert or two says this is caused by quakes yet people who have lived there for 60 years haven't ever experienced them. Isn't it still alarming regardless of cause when they come out of nowhere? Usually in other systems, odd occurrences in one area are an indication of a problem elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

Good point. I looked at Clintonville on google earth and it doesn't seem like that area is more densely populated.

Maybe the sound is originating from that area.

Could the water be a factor?

Didn't realize there was that much there.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blasphemusbudda

I lived in Sheboygan and the Falls for a while, worked at Kohler and RT Construction. That was only 32 years ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Originally posted by dreamstalker

It says here en.wikipedia.org... that a 1.5 magnitude earthquake is equal to about 2.7 kg of T.N.T.

I don't know how much you would use to blast a tunnel.

6 pounds is not enough to make a very big tunnel.

That part of the state is pretty much all rock.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Like maybe water freezing and thawing? The constant expansion and contraction underground may cause the boom sound. I don't know I'm not a scientist either but if it is something like that then why is it happening now when it never did before?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

I just posted something on the previous page saying more or less the same thing. Its the US government tunneling. THATS FACT. Glad to see someone else with the right answers.

I wonder how many times the right answer has been posted on here and then ignored or thought so truly to be false. And yet people will ignore mine and your posts and continue on with their ignorance. Oblivious to the fact that the truth has been posted. I wonder how many times we have posted matters of national security. It would be the optimal site to actually post and send critical information back and forth on a public site. I mean its not like China is sitting over there keeping tabs on AMERICAS ATS "CONSPIRACY THEORY FORUM. LOL

That would be pretty damned funny

Peace man. And keep posting the truth

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by dreamstalker

I just posted something on the previous page saying more or less the same thing. Its the US government tunneling. THATS FACT. Glad to see someone else with the right answers.

I wonder how many times the right answer has been posted on here and then ignored or thought so truly to be false. And yet people will ignore mine and your posts and continue on with their ignorance. Oblivious to the fact that the truth has been posted. I wonder how many times we have posted matters of national security. It would be the optimal site to actually post and send critical information back and forth on a public site. I mean its not like China is sitting over there keeping tabs on AMERICAS ATS "CONSPIRACY THEORY FORUM. LOL

That would be pretty damned funny

Peace man. And keep posting the truth

Okay I accept your answer but can you provide some proof? Just by saying something is fact doesn't make it so.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blasphemusbudda
one thing I dont get why hasnt anyone get a recording of this? I would have all kinds of recording devices,trying to record it

They have... You should have read the first page of this thread

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
what good is a tunnel gonna do? going underground only works for tornaduhs.... i doubt its that, i think its that fracking or whatever

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join