It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 26 > Ron Paul on Piers Morgan: Best CNN Interview Yet!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
He was spot on with every single answer, but was able to get across multiple messages from war to Obamacare and the Economy and wars.

Never slipped up once, and Morgan was making valid points and getting very solid and direct answers.

I know you're thinking that "Of course, Ron Paul always does". As true as it may be, most times during interviews he is only able to get out one point, they steer the conversation to allegations or he is plainly just cut off. He was able to get out more in this 10 min segment than he was able to during a full hour sit-down with Piers last month, because that was straight talk about non-issues for a full-hour.

I hope everyone was watching, because of the Trayvon coverage directly before it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Ouch. That gotta hurt for Piers, getting shot down and looking dumbfounded after Ron Paul answering every silly question he spewed forth with a complete turnaround clearly showing who is the BOSS!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

"Ron Paul, gotta love that guy"

I don't know about this... Anyone else feeling like Piers may actually... mean it? I don't know, it's out there... but I almost feel as if Piers likes him more than the other republicans. (Obama his his number one though I assume)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Excellent interview, S&F.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I like how when Ron Paul gets "offended" he just throws it back at them and makes them look silly. I kind of like Pier's Morgan. Except for when he opened up his last interview with Ron Paul with "He's not going to be your next President". I was like wtf! Brainwashing people Piers!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the subliminal message that was slipped in at 29 seconds into the video right after Piers says Obamacare?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clunky
Anyone else notice the subliminal message that was slipped in at 29 seconds into the video right after Piers says Obamacare?

Nice catch, I saw the blip but YouTube's are so full of it that I've been trained to ignore subliminals.

Sometimes I ignore the whole video. Mostly, I ignore peoples choice of musics.

The OPs YouTube was awesome despite the blip. I saw Ron Paul... Who was that other guy?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Ron Paul might have been diagnosed with a terminal illness.

The poor guy couldnt believe that his current worse fear would be weaved into a conversation about him giving up and losing the election to somone he deeply believes will destroy the america he loves. Maybe im just projecting..... or crazy.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

whats the subliminal at 29-30 second mark black and white cartoon
anyone else seeing it?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As usual Ron Paul rips the corrupt MSM to shreds !!!

Go Ron and take the presidency!! the country needs you!!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Clunky

Looks quite weird really.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ron Paul at only 9% ?

Personally, I don't get why anyone wouldn't vote for Ron Paul.
He seems to be the only one who actually makes any sense.

He is also the perfect example of a 'True American'. You know, what America used to stand for... Always give your best and Never Give Up.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by Clunky

Looks quite weird really.

2nd line.

Indeed it is strange. There appears to be a group of people to the left of the alligator with wonky eyes facing a explosion cloud at the "New hope of Baptist church.With a one way sign.

Maybe the alligator signifys the group that's sending the message or the group that's to carry out the task. I interrupt the message as:

Our group -shot callers pictured left side- (Insert group name here) have setup the crazy alligator (group name here) to bomb the baptist church because there's only one way to get what we need done. ( maybe a way to gain public support to agree to war with Iran)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Clunky

After googling "New Hope Baptist Church", I noticed that Whitney Houston's services were held there. I also find this overlay a bit spooky.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Piers actually called Ron Paul a national treasure. While, he may not think Paul has a chance for the nomination, at least he expresses his respect for the man.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clunky

This is the best I could do:

interesting.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If Houston's funeral was at that church wouldn't it just most likely be a production error? Amazing interview too

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
More proof RP is an idiot. How can he be so wrong on healthcare? The NHS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> America

The only problem for the NHS is that conservative idiots like RP are tearing it apart from the inside, purposely. So they can say its a failed experiment and trick people into disliking it.

If Pauls gripe is freedom then he should stick to that, but propagandizing on the state of other nations health care systems that are head and shoulders above his own is intellectual dishonest of him. He's trying to garner support for his freedom stance by lying about the state of Canadian and British healthcare - either that or he's just ignorant.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is the last election cycle paul will be in, because he is old.

Who willl carry the torch in 2016? His son Rand?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ron was also at 9% in washington state where he placed second and probably in reality won the poll. Anyone who doesnt like this guy atleast for his honesty should have their iq examined.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join