It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are letting THEM (TPTB) WIN!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

that's not it...

its just that the economic issue, from my point of view began years ago and ended recently.

when I complained about the economic issue in 2007 and before...it was a personal problem.

then in 2008, when the housing market collapsed and the contagion spread throughout the system people started paying attention.

now that the economy is obviously in a state of recovery, you guys are complaining about an economic issue.

i don't see it.

its not race...i don't know anything about the posters' races on this site, as all of your Avatars are racially ambiguous and gender neutral...btw...thanks for that.

my Trayvon binge is more about the responsibility and role of law enforcement and law makers and social leadership and has nothing at all to do with race. i thought people would be concerned that Florida has passed laws which potentially make it lawful for people to kill one another.

i suppose, i could have selected a different story to discuss those topics, but the Trayvon story has buzz...its hot, in a manner of speaking...so i'm going with it.

with regards to the topic...i don't think you are letting TPTB win...I think they are just running the floor and doing as they please because they have a better team.

just an opinion, dude.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Originally posted by AussieDingus
Christianity vs Islam
Jews vs Muslims
Blacks vs Whites
Republican vs Democrat
Patriotic vs Unpartiotic
Working vs Unemployed
Male vs Female

The powers that be are forever shoving things down our throat to divide and conquer us. If we educate ourselves and each other then their hole plan goes down the drain. These tactics can only work when ignorance over rules logic, and people stop reacting with ignorance and instead respond with logic !
edit on 26-3-2012 by AussieDingus because: Sorry for the edit, had to change last sentence as it wasnt worded properly.

You mean logic as in realizing the obvious, that it is You vs Them. And instead fighting amongst yourselves, use your fighting energy to fight them. Pacifists are hilarious. Peace its the win win strategy.

Stop being so afraid of your bullies. You can not win a fight if you do not put your hands up and through punches back.

Where did i say anything about using fighting energy ? I said educate yourselves and each other and their whole plan goes down the drain. By educating yourself and others to show how we are being used as pawns, then we are no longer pawns. No need for fighting, just education.
And were did i say i'm afraid of my bullies ? When the game is clearly to divide and conquer, then not allowing yourself to be divided or conquered is already a win without fighting.
And are you saying i'm a pacifist just because i can see that educating and knowledge are the obvious keys to avoiding conflict.
But you can keep going on throwing your punches and ask yourself why you have to keep picking yourself up off the floor !

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

What is your point in these posts?

No one here is going to let them win!!!

The trouble is, most have to maintain their existence until they push things too far!

But the fact is the metaphysics is far more important than anything else. And they've already lost the school We've already won. Even if the sun super nova's or the worst goes down, we and earth ascend and are free.

And other wise they will never succeed in anything ever. Not even once.

What is with this depression talk!

Never talk like that!

Let those evil clowns know, by reading the posts, that the people are NOT IMPRESSED with their crimes and they are going down, underscore that to infinity and beyond.

Their very best tactics is to go on their knees and ask for forgiveness. And then disclose and release the technology and get with working hard to equliaze the world. FREE and equal.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

What is your point in these posts?

No one here is going to let them win!!!

The trouble is, most have to maintain their existence until they push things too far!

But the fact is the metaphysics is far more important than anything else. And they've already lost the school We've already won. Even if the sun super nova's or the worst goes down, we and earth ascend and are free.

And other wise they will never succeed in anything ever. Not even once.

What is with this depression talk!

Never talk like that!

Let those evil clowns know, by reading the posts, that the people are NOT IMPRESSED with their crimes and they are going down, underscore that to infinity and beyond.

Their very best tactics is to go on their knees and ask for forgiveness. And then disclose and release the technology and get with working hard to equliaze the world. FREE and equal.

my point is that instead of fighting you should surrender to them...give it up...in a manner of speaking.

the idea of 'noone is going to let them win' suggests that you've been given the choice to decide whether they win or not...its a battle and the best man wins.

you know what...let me try this a different way.

you called them TPTB...I consider myself TPTB; while you obviously consider yourself as something other than TPTB.

maybe we'd better understand one another if this convo goes anywhere. you've stated that you are confident in your path...that means that you are TPTB...and they should be on their knees.

see...we are on the same page...

I just don't give the other team any respect. you call the other team the PTB.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Christianity vs Islam
Jews vs Muslims
Blacks vs Whites
Republican vs Democrat
Patriotic vs Unpartiotic
Working vs Unemployed
Male vs Female

The powers that be are forever shoving things down our throat to divide and conquer us. If we educate ourselves and each other then their hole plan goes down the drain. These tactics can only work when ignorance over rules logic, and people stop reacting with ignorance and instead respond with logic !
edit on 26-3-2012 by AussieDingus because: Sorry for the edit, had to change last sentence as it wasnt worded properly.

You mean logic as in realizing the obvious, that it is You vs Them. And instead fighting amongst yourselves, use your fighting energy to fight them. Pacifists are hilarious. Peace its the win win strategy.

Stop being so afraid of your bullies. You can not win a fight if you do not put your hands up and through punches back.

Where did i say anything about using fighting energy ? I said educate yourselves and each other and their whole plan goes down the drain. By educating yourself and others to show how we are being used as pawns, then we are no longer pawns. No need for fighting, just education.
And were did i say i'm afraid of my bullies ? When the game is clearly to divide and conquer, then not allowing yourself to be divided or conquered is already a win without fighting.
And are you saying i'm a pacifist just because i can see that educating and knowledge are the obvious keys to avoiding conflict.
But you can keep going on throwing your punches and ask yourself why you have to keep picking yourself up off the floor !

You see the logical problem here don you not educated master yoda? If a differing in opinion division remains.

There is no grand scheme to force division. Division is as natural as flora and fauna.

There are many that brute force their way through life for them education is useless and yet they succeed.
You divide yourself from them. This is why you will never have unity. The edifice you dare to dream is broken.

At some point you have to resolve. But which resolution do you choose? Yours? or anothers?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
We need to stand up for one another and for the world, to be FREE, for Iran, to be FREE, they are dying, to be FREE, and for Israel to be PEACE as the true people wish, and for Palestine, and for everyone everywhere to be FREE and EQUAL.

This is quite a people! Maybe we can learn from this.

Letters from Iran - Green Movement and freedom for Iranians

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Christianity vs Islam
Jews vs Muslims
Blacks vs Whites
Republican vs Democrat
Patriotic vs Unpartiotic
Working vs Unemployed
Male vs Female

You see the logical problem here don you not educated master yoda? If a differing in opinion division remains.

There is no grand scheme to force division. Division is as natural as flora and fauna.

There are many that brute force their way through life for them education is useless and yet they succeed.
You divide yourself from them. This is why you will never have unity. The edifice you dare to dream is broken.

At some point you have to resolve. But which resolution do you choose? Yours? or anothers?

No one is trying to educate master yoda, its about educating ourself. If division is as natural as flora and fauna, then why does the mainsteam media promote these divisions so much ? If it came naturally then there would be no need to promote it. It is so common in society because people choose not to educate themselves on the subject, and willfully play into the hands of those want it, and help it be promoted.
And who are these many people that have used brute force and succeeded ? Those who have used brute force to succeed have usually had others dishing out the brute force becuase they havent educated themselves enough to realise they are a pawn for someone else gain.
You are trying to imply that i have divided myself from them, yet do i seek to conquer them.......NO, the term i used was divide and conquer, you are leaving out one half of that statement to suit your own ideals !
But you go on swinging those punches and wonder why you have to keep picking yourself up off the floor !

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

From Pink's song Funhouse, I prefer Evil Clowns, but I feel guilty of judging them, would feel better at calling them, Those Who Act Like Evil Clowns, or Evil Doers, or Those Who Act Like Demons. But PTB is a well understand term, though wanna be PTB is better. Its often a matter of short cuts in writing, its not a matter of programming the matrix or agreeing the term. I see them as timed out in the corner with big fat zero's on their heads saying, "oh what an as% am I" for 20 years, after redistributing everyhting and disclosing everything and freeing all the land and resources up to all the people who are the owners already and don't need to purchase that or pay taxes for it and no one should ever be able to confiscate it for any supposed crime.

They are going to be arrested cosmically soon enough.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

So we will simply remain divided. From where I sit, I am right and you are wrong and vice versa. And we can just leave it as that. No reason for you and I to continue showing each other how divided we are.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
We will always be divided if we allow outside sources like the "Media" determine our thoughts and create ideas in our heads. The point of this thread was to indicate that if we continue on this path then we are doing each other more harm than good, in a time where we need to be united we are actually doing the quite opposite!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

reply to post by AussieDingus

So we will simply remain divided. From where I sit, I am right and you are wrong and vice versa. And we can just leave it as that. No reason for you and I to continue showing each other how divided we are.

No, we have a difference of opinion. If you think its about you being right, and me being wrong, then that explains why you think its division. And yet again you've only included half of what i was saying, divide AND conquer. I'm not trying to conquer you so you're mis-interpreting what i was saying, and thats why you think its division and why you think that makes you right. Stop focusing on the divide, and start focusing on the divide and conquer, which was the whole point of my original comment !

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

edit on 27-3-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join