It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are letting THEM (TPTB) WIN!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
MODS: I feel this is appropiate due to where this is leading us to, but in the event that needs to be on a different forum then please move as required.

Everyone knows what this thread is all about by just reading the title. TPTB have tried to enforce the Marshall Law (ML) multiple times and each time it seems isn’t the right time until NOW.

Occupy Movements, I thought for sure was going to be the gateway to implement this law but it didn’t happen. Now, the media once again is working together with TPTB to do something quick to get this ML in place and so far they are back on track.

Media have manipulated images to make it more realistic, they have gone out of proportions in so many different ways to promote Racism and someone higher up in the food chain is laughing all the way because WE SHEEPLES are buying it!

The Black Panther back in action? Really? What do you think that is going to resolve? Fight violence with more violence? They are creating a war that should never take place in our lives! This is the beginning of the end of whatever freedom is left.

If you are tired of being manipulated,
If you feel TPTB will ruin our lives,
If you DO NOT want to live your lives obeying TPTB,
If you disagree with this New World Order,
If you DON’T want become a prisoner in the “Land of the Free”,

THEN …

… STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!

Stop buying into this whole racism BS that they (TPTB) are orchestrating to the T!

DON’T LET THEM WIN!

May the ONE living-loving single cell that remains in your body, is strong enough to fill your body and mind with the love we all need right now, to defuse problems we encounter on our daily lives, especially in this very problem we currently see ourselves in!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i think TPTB might just be better than us. better as in...better tacticians and strategists...not superior in an absolute, necessarily.

give in to them would be my advice to you.

learn to cook and clean...massages artists will always be in high demand.

i'm sure you'll figure out something OP.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I guess I'll be the first one to admit and agree!

The OP is RIGHT! This is all about division people. WAKE UP!!!

You post this directly after a similar comment I made on another thread. I hope you don't mind that I quote it:

Originally posted by freakjive
No offense, Kali, but I'm so tired of seeing this topic take over everything in the media. This thread included. We are already way over the top with Trayvon threads here on ATS. Just take a look at the New Topics page. It's ridiculous.

Normally we can all agree that this type of media coverage on ANYTHING is a sideshow to what's really going on. We normally do a great job of denying ignorance and pulling back the curtain.

I'm not even going to go so far as to pin this on the Obama administration, as I think it's bigger than that. Sure, I believe that this administration is terrible for our country, but I believe would be in near the same boat had a republican been elected during the last season. The people in charge are controlled by those that have a big enough purse to influence whoever they need to, to get the job done.

This issue not only pulls at our heartstrings, as we ALL know that it could have been avoided and now two families are being put through the ringer....but it puts many of the current agendas in this country to the forefront.

This is all about DIVISION. They are dividing us in any way they can, be it socio-economic, race, political beliefs, religion...EVERYTHING. There has never been a bigger, more BLATANT power-grab (at least in my studies) by the real powers before. By "real powers", I mean the people that have driven the way this world has been moving in the last several hundred years (maybe even beyond then) They are currently pulling out all the stops to move forward with the next part of their agenda.

On top of dividing us, they are working to take away our ability to protect our selves. YES, I am talking about gun control laws. It's all just part of a big agenda.

The issue happened and it's very sad. I'm very sorry for Trayvon and his family, as I believe this all could have been avoided if Zimmerman had just stopped pursuing him when the dispatcher said to. However, I don't know the whole story and I can never say for sure. With all that being said, there is what we're left with...

We cannot stand up against them if we are not a collective. These people control the money, the resources, the militaries, the technology and our true history. The only defense we have is each other and our ability to come together to defeat this.

Again, I'm sorry if I came off as rude, Kali, as this has nothing to do with you personally.

edit on 3/26/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Instead of the pyramid scheme,a web seems to engulf the majority.Every layer from the center keeps each trapezoid in order or misinformed.This system has been mastered and unknowingly followed by many

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Very true!

All this racism is the perfect distraction. Most people won't know what hit them.

Never give in to TPTB! I'll take death before I'll shine their boots!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You can clearly spot out who are the brainwashed individuals that are on ATS that believe in what the MSM says. It is sad, but I knew this would happen because the timing for all this makes a lot of sense on why it should.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Christianity vs Islam
Jews vs Muslims
Blacks vs Whites
Republican vs Democrat
Patriotic vs Unpartiotic
Working vs Unemployed
Male vs Female

The powers that be are forever shoving things down our throat to divide and conquer us. If we educate ourselves and each other then their hole plan goes down the drain. These tactics can only work when ignorance over rules logic, and people stop reacting with ignorance and instead respond with logic !
edit on 26-3-2012 by AussieDingus because: Sorry for the edit, had to change last sentence as it wasnt worded properly.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
the racism is obviously a tactic of the resistance movement.

TPTB wouldn't use such concepts...they want us to be united...balls deep.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Yes to make it seem that the economic issue has ceased, and bring up these social issues so that Barry could win his second term to re-unite the people back together...
edit on 26-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I was originally planning to call you out on pointless fearmongering, but I decided to s+f instead for your 'call to arms'. We don't need anymore negative energy than is already floating around our Earth

They WON'T win. They've already lost it just isn't mainstream yet. Their Achilles tendon is the power We hold within and are slowly but surely waking up to.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

what economic issue...?

oh wait....are you saying that the economy is an issue now...

i'm just a little surprised that you didn't think it was an issue lets say 4 or 5 years ago, when it was an issue for me.

thanks for the insight.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It has always been an issue of economics, but this turned the tables. I hope you get it now.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

i got it all right.

you guys are only concerned about your money.

thanks for clarifying.

have a good time with TPTB.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Hmmmmm no your wrong our country is in debt. I don't know what conclusion your drawing, but we have bigger issues as a whole in the United States besides all this madness that suddenly flourished.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
Christianity vs Islam
Jews vs Muslims
Blacks vs Whites
Republican vs Democrat
Patriotic vs Unpartiotic
Working vs Unemployed
Male vs Female

The powers that be are forever shoving things down our throat to divide and conquer us. If we educate ourselves and each other then their hole plan goes down the drain. These tactics can only work when ignorance over rules logic, and people stop reacting with ignorance and instead respond with logic !
edit on 26-3-2012 by AussieDingus because: Sorry for the edit, had to change last sentence as it wasnt worded properly.

You mean logic as in realizing the obvious, that it is You vs Them. And instead fighting amongst yourselves, use your fighting energy to fight them. Pacifists are hilarious. Peace its the win win strategy.

Stop being so afraid of your bullies. You can not win a fight if you do not put your hands up and through punches back.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Our country? You're flying OUR Flag upside down in your signature...

MY Flag is properly displayed...their is no such place as OUR country...your country is in debt.

and you are not letting TPTB win...they are kicking the crap out of you.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Just stop your ignorance is obvious, if you don't know what flying a flag upside means then I wouldn't even mention it. Especially if your trying to make me look bad.

link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Yes to make it seem that the economic issue has ceased, and bring up these social issues so that Barry could win his second term to re-unite the people back together...
edit on 26-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

What that meant was they want everyone to keep #ing each other.

link   

So, how is it that this thread was started to help refocus everyone, then you step in and tell everyone to basicly be good little slaves, then act as though nobody cares about your financial situation?
Self centered much?
Did you simply waltz into this thread to begin arguments to detail the intentions of this thread?

I get it, if we aren't upset over someone color, we're upset over the financial divide.

Nice try, but no cigar.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

Hi. Your examples of isolated thinking, concerning all political voting is very astute. So sad this shows up in our mainstream politicians. not of just today, but years gone past.(sigh).
I like the fact people express, real genuine heart felt feelings here, on ATS in regards to anything, and are by such, living the perfect freedoms.
Obviously not the case for the true potential great leaders of our nations, who tried so hard to weld lines of commerce and nationality, and then were ???.. we will never know them, except in memory of their untimely demise, after their great debut.
My list will be posted with my introductions post, as a topic of interest.
I just created an account today here and am looking forward to being involved in some great insights and wonderful discussions. God bless all our freedoms!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join