It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Leader Thanks United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
God Bless Al-Qaeda.

And a picture of Dan Rather..courage.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, Bush puts you in power, what do you expect? "Gee Mr. Bush, you put me in power of an entire country. F you, I gonna do what I want." Or...."Gee Mr. Bush, you made put me in power of a whole country, thank you." Also, if he didn't, he, like other leaders that republicans don't like would be killed and another dictator put in place. Happened in Chile, Iran, Iraq, Panama, Venuzaula, Zaire, Afganistan, so forth. Reagan/Bush era just full of overthrowing democarcies and putting in dictators.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by James the Lesser]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Reagan/Bush era just full of overthrowing democarcies and putting in dictators.

Do what? What "democracies" did Reagon or Bush overthrow and put in a dictator?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Reagan/Bush era just full of overthrowing democarcies and putting in dictators.

Do what? What "democracies" did Reagon or Bush overthrow and put in a dictator?

Well, Bush is certainly friends with some Dictators out there. To name a few:

1. Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
www.whitehouse.gov...

2. Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak
www.state.gov...

3. Chinese President Jiang Zemin
www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sadam was a dictator and yes he did committed crimes against his people, and yes he gassed his own people in the north, but US did nothing about it.

The mass graves? yes they found graves of people killed by him but not hundred of thousands perhaps they are located at the same site of the MWDs.

I agree with you on some of the post but I cannot agree on things like these.

I see the thank you letter as politics being play in the race for the public opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

But the US did not over throw a democracy in any of those countries and set up a dictator.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
*wiping tears from cheek*

Haven't laugh so much in a long time when I read the first post.

I thought even children knew that when you watch puppet talking it's the hand up his butt that's making his lips move.

Classic.

That's about the extent of rebuttal this one deserves.

But the day wasn't a total loss! Bush took press questions!

FoxNews Transcript: Bush, Allawi Speak

Asked why haven't U.S. forces been able to capture or kill al-Zarqawi, who's blamed for much of the violence?

BUSH: "The first part of the question was how come we haven't found Zarqawi? We're looking for him. He hides."

Ever get the feeling Bush is explaining things to us the way they were explained to him?

[edit on 23-9-2004 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

But the US did not over throw a democracy in any of those countries and set up a dictator.

Oh, I know. I was just stating a fact.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
BUSH: "The first part of the question was how come we haven't found Zarqawi? We're looking for him. He hides."

Ever get the feeling Bush is explaining things to us the way they were explained to him?

Iraq is not the US Rant, Zarqawi is not going to the stores in Iraq paying for gas with a credit card so that we can track him. We will find him and we will find Osama, it takes time to find these thugs who have always been on the run.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
John Kerry hasn't a clue as to the real mission in Iraq.

Allawi is a brave man, with guts surpassing most on this site.

J. F. Kerry is sealing his fate, as a LOSER, in the upcoming U.S. election.

He hasn't got a chance.

Don't believe the polls, the people of the U.S. will be putting the HONORABLE GEORGE W. BUSH in office for another 4 years.

The strides in Iraq are monumental, ignore them if you please.

The liberal/communist mindset wishes only to portray the U.S. as evil, treacherous, and bloodthirsty, whilst gasping at the beheadings of their own. "The insurgents are winning", HAHAHA, whatever, how about "The insurgents are getting airtime with the liberal/communist news media"

to the left wing liberal pansies out there....

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

we will find Osama

You know that's interesting when Bush said that "Bin Laden is no longer the objective." Hmmm... I wonder why he said that? By the way I saw him say that on TV myself.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Everything is just fine in Iraq, i have the former information minister coordinating tourism and business is booming! Our condlolences on the death of President Reagan, he was an inspiration to us too.

Man, do I miss that disinfo minister!!! He was a riot!

"The infidels are nowhere near Baghdad"
*missiles exploding in the background*

Man, he needs a gig...and an agent....

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You know that's interesting when Bush said that "Bin Laden is no longer the objective." Hmmm... I wonder why he said that? By the way I saw him say that on TV myself.

Maybe we already have him. I hope we do. That is a weird thing to say but i have heard Bush say worse. The Late Night Show with David Letterman plays several a night.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Iraq is not the US Rant, Zarqawi is not going to the stores in Iraq paying for gas with a credit card so that we can track him. We will find him and we will find Osama, it takes time to find these thugs who have always been on the run.

Zarqawi hides--is that the line today? Bush is so full of it--he could have gotten Zarqawi in the past but DELIBERATELY foiled plans to go after and Al Qaeda member in favor of guess who? Saddam.

Silly me, I thought that getting the terrorists responsible for blowing up a building and killing 3000 people three blocks away from my house was the real goal of this supposed "war on terror", but no, let's go after someone else and let Zarqawi alone for now. Now this guy has come to Iraq and started beheading people and is supporting the insurgency. Smart move, George.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

And while we are talking about dictators, let's just look at who Bush invites out to the ole' ranch in Crawford and to the White House, shall we?

The President of China, Jiang Zemin has been invited down to Crawford for BBQ with GWB, while back at home he regularly murders his own people, represses religious minorities and kidnaps political dissidents. Over 100,000 Falun Gong members have been sent to labor camps, tortured, beaten, raped and murdered at the hands of Zemin since he declared the peaceful religion of Falun Dafa illegal in 1998. This is genocide of the same order as Saddam--why is it okay expend the lives of U.S. men & women to take out a brutal dictator like Saddam and just invite a brutal dictator like Zemin down to the ranch for chicken & ribs for congenial discussion? Was the plan to have Laura slip him some hemlock in his iced tea?
www.state.gov...
www.faluninfo.net...
www.whitehouse.gov...

I won't even go into the tete a tetes with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia and Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, both of whom lead countries with numerous Human Rights watch violations and routinely torture it's citizens. Perhaps if Saddam liked BBQ, this whole situation in Iraq could have been avoided....

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Just like Bush to fly this leader across the world to take part in the lies.

If you beleive this i've got some swampland for sale.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Maybe we already have him. I hope we do.

Well if we do than why haven't we been told? Don't you think the public should know? If we do have him than I think Bush is waiting just before the election to announce it just so he can get reelected and that IMO is WRONG because it's purely political to announce it at that time.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lmgnyc
And while we are talking about dictators, let's just look at who Bush invites out to the ole' ranch in Crawford and to the White House, shall we?

The President of China, Jiang Zemin has been invited down to Crawford for BBQ with GWB...

Did the UN pass a resolution on China or Saudia for their Human Rights Violations? I know they did in Iraq but what about these others?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Maybe we already have him. I hope we do.

Well if we do than why haven't we been told? Don't you think the public should know?

Not exactly, this is war mrmulder. If we announce we have caught him that might set up a chain reaction of pre-planned attacks. Osama is not the only person in their organization. Catching Osama is not going to end this war against the US. Remember, this is war and if we do not fight it right over there we are going to be fighting it here. I for one, choose to do the fighting over there.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have to respectfully disagree with you Politrix. The people of this country are still wondering about Bin Laden. Dead? Alive? Captured? At large? Many are now against this war because there has been no word on Bin Laden among other things. If you seriously want people to agree with you on this war than we need to know that we have Bin Laden. Remember, he was responsible for 9/11. Not Saddam. People will feel reassured that Bin Laden has been captured. IMO if Bush waits until the election to announce it than people are going to get suspicious calling it a "coiencidence."

[edit on 24-9-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Everything is just fine in Iraq, i have the former information minister coordinating tourism and business is booming! Our condlolences on the death of President Reagan, he was an inspiration to us too.

Man, do I miss that disinfo minister!!! He was a riot!

"The infidels are nowhere near Baghdad"
*missiles exploding in the background*

Man, he needs a gig...and an agent....

Apparently he's been coaching the Bush Administration lately.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join