It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Leader Thanks United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks from Iraq? But i thought they ALL hated us for what we did. I am intersted to know what you Liberals out there think about this.

"Congress has heard a thank-you from Iraq's interim prime minister -- who says the U.S. sacrifices in Iraq won't be in vain."

www.click2houston.com...

Notice there is not a thanks to the UN, because if it were up to the UN, Saddam would still be killing innocent Iraqis by the thousands. I am proud Bush is in office at a time like this, we need a leader who knows when to stand up and fight. Bush may not be your first choice but when lined up next to Kerry there is not a debate. Bush 2004

edit spelling

[edit on 23-9-2004 by AntiPolitrix]

[edit on 23-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You don�t see the Iraqi people lining the streets with rose petals cheering while thanking the US do you? We saw them at the beginning doing that, and then they woke up and said to themselves "wait a minute, im now unemployed, my town has no water or electricity, they have no plan to help us".

Most Iraqi�s and islamics I have talked to agree that the whole violent situation began when the people realised there was no plan for them (employment and housing etc).

I thought I might add that the Prime Minister of Iraq is a figurehead appointed by the US, I very much doubt he speaks for the Iraqi people.

Bush did a botched job. Despite what you think, i really dont consider him to be the "strong focused" man that everyone seems to think he is.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Lol, if you were put in power of a country by some other country, wouldn't you thank them too?

Rofl, what a farce.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
For anybody that cares to know who really is the Iraqi leader is and how he manage to convince US to have him in "temporary" power and what he has done so far, link here.

www.disinfopedia.org...

for anybody that want to keep believing in rose colored clouds just don't bother.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Antipolitrix, OMG, please do some research. There are plenty of docs on how the puppet "leader" was piling up lies upon lies, providing the West with manufactured "intelligence" to get them involved in Iraq.

The link above works and there are many more.

It just makes me sad once more that this farce is played before our eyes, and the Congress gives this patent fraud a "standing ovation". Sad day for America.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Come on, let's cut Antipolitrix some slack. I mean, Cheney said the same thing, they both can't be lying!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Mr Bush! I extend my greatest thank you's to you for installing me as the leader of Iraq. Knowing that any democratic party would die in a free general election led you to do this and i thank you for installing me as your puppet, oh glorious george.

Everything is just fine in Iraq, i have the former information minister coordinating tourism and business is booming! Our condlolences on the death of President Reagan, he was an inspiration to us too.

God Bless Al-Qaeda.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Come on, let's cut Antipolitrix some slack. I mean, Cheney said the same thing, they both can't be lying!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheney "lie" checklist: How to know if Cheney is lying.

1: Is he talking? - If so, hes lying.
2: Is he contious? - If so, hes thinking up his next lie to tell.
3: Is he uncontious but stil breathing? - If so, hes dreaming of a world where everyone believes what he sais.

(Same applies to Rummsfeld, Bush, Kerry and 80% of all politicians)

[edit on 23-9-2004 by thematrix]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Mr Bush! I extend my greatest thank you's to you for installing me as the leader of Iraq. Knowing that any democratic party would die in a free general election led you to do this and i thank you for installing me as your puppet, oh glorious george.

Everything is just fine in Iraq, i have the former information minister coordinating tourism and business is booming! Our condlolences on the death of President Reagan, he was an inspiration to us too.

God Bless Al-Qaeda.

You forgot to add that he will be cutting hands so the Iraqis do not shot americans even when they can not do anything about the human bombs, and that he will be building a secret army bigger than the one Sadam had when he was in power, and that, will be enough to make sure he gets elected on every democratic election in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A Simple Question : WWKD?

And does anybody have the Iraqi UNGA speech transcript?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Don't worry, he'll be thanking us again for asylum after he leaves the revolting peasants in a helicopter exiting the Green Zone.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Kudos to you Bush...for letting Rummsfeld and Ashcroft run the country. Thank you for taking away the first six amendments of The Constitution without telling anyone or forcing their hand on the "Aye" button in the Senate and Congress. Thanks Bush...thousands are dead for your purogative..OIL!! Thank you also for depleating our Social Security for blood money. Thank you also for putting us deeper in debt...the economy is also suffering...I see "I will work for food" more often now than ever did. That would be the my thanks to Bush. Xenongod

P.S. Oddly enough I see this sign often "Vote out Bush and Cheney"...it doesn't say vote for anyone...just against. Maybe that's how we should have elections..not total votes for..but against...and then maybe we will get a fair election.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

www.disinfopedia.org...

Sounds like you want these insurgents to keep killing everyone that tries to rebuild Iraq. You probably think your link tells the facts, it only tells the opinions of people who are against the efforts in Iraq.

he will be building a secret army bigger than the one Sadam had

You are right, they should just depend on America's Army to secure their country from here on out. Nice thought. Wake up marg, your comments always amaze me. Next time you provide a link be sure it doesn't contradict what needs to be done in Iraq.

Marg- what do you think America should do in Iraq, please tell me.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
Don't worry, he'll be thanking us again for asylum after he leaves the revolting peasants in a helicopter exiting the Green Zone.

You are what is wrong with the world. Let me type this in big letters: THIS IS NOT VEITNAM.

I'll ask you what i asked Marg, what do you think America should do in Iraq?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I know Antipolitrix, bush should give it to you as a gift for Christmas.

NO, I have no desire to wish any Iraqi bad, but as you can see because you are not blind, this administration made a mess of that country and now you me and every American in this country has to deal with the fiasco.

You posted a thank you letter, but you forgot that the people that put that man in power in Iraq is the same people that made a mess of that country.

Can you denied that?

Can you come clean and tell that the people of Iraq is thanking US, when part of the invasion was base on lies by the same person that US decided to put in power.

AntiPlitrix,

You are right we are stuck with Iraq; I wish I could put it inside bush back pocket and make him sit on it. But I cannot.

What will you tell an Iraqi if they ever approach you an ask you "why US invaded their country"?

Remember the Sadam story does not work anymore, than the compashioned American wishing them a good life, already to many people had die and that is nothing that we can do about it and bad feelings are already deep in the people of that country.

No I don't wish them wrong I just feel sorry for our soldiers and the victims of the war.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
*wiping tears from cheek*

Haven't laugh so much in a long time when I read the first post.

I thought even children knew that when you watch puppet talking it's the hand up his butt that's making his lips move.

I'd say more but Nerdling has already said it.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Can you come clean and tell that the people of Iraq is thanking US, when part of the invasion was base on lies by the same person that US decided to put in power.

Lies, can you prove these lies you speak of. All you people have is "i think Bush lied". You have no proof, if there were proof Bush lied he would be impeached, not re-elected.

What will you tell an Iraqi if they ever approach you an ask you "why US invaded their country"?

Remember the Sadam story does not work anymore...

Thats right, Saddam was not a threat because you said so. Marg Marg Marg, the truth will come out and you will see.

Another question Marg, why does it bother you so much the Iraqi leader wants to cut the hands and heads off insurgents? You don't complain when the insurgents saw the heads off Americans but oh my god, lets not hurt the insurgents. Are the insurgents just misunderstood Marg?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
*wiping tears from cheek*
]

Thank you, i am glad you see the humor in the tragic event.

I thought even children knew that when you watch puppet talking it's the hand up his butt that's making his lips move.

duh hua...puppet up butt. Nice debate, i havn't heard the puppet up the butt before. Hey John Bull1, please take it where "Nerdling" left off, i'd like to hear your warped side of the story.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
AntiPolitrix it is something that you want to tell me, it seems that with all the post in your thread I seem to be the choice candidate for you debate, could it be my Avatar?

Well you know very well that all these topics has been exauted in ATS already, you post a letter of thank and you got your answer, now anything else you want from me?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well you know very well that all these topics has been exauted in ATS already,

None of the topics have been proven, and thats the problem. Just because it has been discussed on this site does not make it fact. I don't have a problem with you at all, i am only stating what i think about your opinions. You seem to have trouble between opinion and facts. Anyone who says Bush lied is lying. I am sure Bush has lied but no one has any proof that Bush lied. However, Saddam did kill hundreds of thousands of his own people, that is fact. It just amazes me that you will take the words of Saddam and the insurgents over the words of Bush.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join