It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Israelis march in Tel Aviv to protest war with Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Originally posted by InfoKartel
After all...how free is information in Iran? How free are the people if information is not free?

Iranians are very free, I speak to Iranians inside Iran almost every day... they are free, you are only speaking lies to get support of people to kill innocent people....

I will argue you and your lies to my dying day!

Now you are pushing it...

Why do so many youth want to go outside of Iran?

Why when someone, from out of Iran goes there for a holiday, everybody wants to know how it is outside of Iran?

Go look at the MILLIONS of facebook users inside Iran, see how they speak about life, then HAVE THE AUDACITY to claim they are free.

You don't speak to Iranians...you speak to those sad folk who when they go back to Iran, pose off with their Western riches.

You are completely wrong for saying those things. You do it because of Islam, because of your backward religion. I'm saying what I'm saying because of those Iranians suffering in Iran. You don't have any idea who I am - or who I know, but it sure doesn't stop you from ridiculing yourself for thousands to see.

They speak to you like that because if they said they were not free, they would be arrested. Criticism of the theocracy is not allowed, what the hell do you know?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Do you see how these Arabs are the supporters of the Iranian regime (online), while they fake they are Iranian(and it only took ONE original, non arabic Farsi word)? They trick people into believing their half-truths, to gain more international support.

In the other thread, I was highlighting social issues...and this Jameela jumped in to claim they were not happening at all(you said they did happen but to a lesser extent - which I still do not agree with), and all these wannabe-revolutionaries joined this Jameela character (because hating on the American government is cool to do these days)...and apparently, hating on the American government means to be supportive of an even more backward government... which is a very retarded notion.

well, now you know who is speaking for what and why. They want to spread the underlined bit more and more.
edit on 2-4-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by Jameela

no I can't do that with Iran but you know for sure they are there...

what I can show you in Iran is religious police abducting women off the streets because the clothes are not sponsored by the Islamic state.

There is so much more but this example will do fine since this topic is not about Iran but Israel's foes.

and I will repeat...

I don't care who's right... I only care who is wrong, and that can be determined with no conspiracy via children with strapped on bombs and AK47's

and I will add injustice to that... I can't stand seeing kids being abused anywhere on our planet.

nothing wrong with that eh?

Iran is so thirsty for the blood of jews that they allow them to live peacefully in their country and did I mention there are 25 synagogues in Tehran alone? And the Jews that live in Iran won't even leave and live in Israel even when Israel offered lots of money to the Jewish families. Lol what does the actions of the Jews wanting to stay in Iran to live and prosper even after being offered large sums of money tell you? Seems like they prefer the Iranians after all.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-4-2012 by Clunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Clunky

Those Jewish people have lived in Iran for thousands of years. Iran is their home, not Israel. Of course they're not going to leave their heritage and homeland behind, certainly not for a bag of money. They are IRANIANS first, then Jewish. It has nothing to do with politics. Get your facts straight.

And if you can't see that the video is set up and displaying the rich only, then you are lost.
edit on 3-4-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Clunky

just a bunch of tree hugging liberals who are too busy frolicking through the forest to even care... Iran's dear leader along with a few other idiots keep holding the world at bay with the threat of nuclear war.

This is barbarism and Iran along with those other bad guys keep wanting to get up in front of the world and tell people Iran is going to wipe you off the face of the map! and you better know he means it too people...

personally I would love to go a round or two in a ring with Iran's dear leader... he is just a coward.

here is what Iran and Saudi Arabia has in store for Israel and the rest of the civilized world... and for the rest of you flower power dreamers out there... If these mongoloids want a return to barbarism then so be it!

planting the seeds of hate

I think I hear Freedom ringing?

edit on 3-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by Clunky

just a bunch of tree hugging liberal who were too busy frolicking through the forest to even care... Iran's dear leader along with a few other idiots are keep holding the world at bay with the threat of nuclear war. Should we blame the parents of those flower power protesters.

This is barbarism and Iran along with those other bad guys keep wanting to get up in front of the world and tell people Iran is going to wipe you off the face of the map! and you better know he means it too people.

personally I would love to go a round or two in a ring with Iran's dear leader... he seem to like to hold the world at bay with the thread of nuclear war but he is just a coward.

here is what Iran has in store for Israel and the rest of the civilized world... for the rest of the flower power dreamers out there and if these mongoloids want a return to barbarism then so be it...

I think I hear Freedom ringing?

edit on 3-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

Well, we need to keep our minds free of propaganda here. It is true that not all Iranians are muslim, there are christians, jews and even some secular people who rather let science rule them than a blood thirsty moongod. The theat is not Iran in and of itself but rather Islam. It's the Ayatollah's who are pushing for a catastrophic war where millions of people are the blood sacrifice to summon their demon back to this world, and around 70% of the muslim community support these actions and Jihad while about 30% would rather just be left alone. however 70% of 1.5 billion muslim is a heft percentage of muslim that are ok with committing genocide.

In the entire middle east there are only 2 countries with Shi-ite regimes left, Syria (and Assad is about to go down in flames) and Iran. All the other nations are Sunni held, bought and paid for by the Muslim Brotherhood who has been desperately trying to revive the Ottoman Empire/Caliphate since 1924. Only 2 regimes in the way of that. Both factions want to see their mahdi return (the man possessed by Muhammad's spirit), what they're fighting and blowing eachother up for is who is going to control the Caliphate. So, once the Muslim Brotherhood has the entire middle east in their possession once again, the Beast of the earth is going to rear it's ugly head and you know what happens when the Beast of the Earth comes into play.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Peace in the Middle East how to achieve it? Saudi Arabia maybe... I don't see this truth as propaganda myself, the seeds these people are planting are uncool and they are not diplomatic. It seems they do not want to live with the rest of the world in a diplomatic fashion and I can't understand why alot of times... The only thing I can think of is because Arab television are warping the populations minds to being thirsty for blood... and it does not help when you got the Pharaohs getting on television and only fueling their desire that was falsely implanted in the first place.

I feel I want the world to be a better place before I exit it when it's my time... America used to come to the aid of injustice and this is a huge injustice to our species and a major disruption to all of our advancing along.

Diplomacy is the natural evolution of most civilizations which form a society that is safe to raise ones children in and safe to live in.

I have just never seen anything like this before and how it has been kept hidden form me one could only speculate... if we were drilling into the heads of the nation with our media the problems of the middle east then everyone would be working on the problem as a nation here, they would see the truth that only needs to be seen by imagery like this... personally I don't care about the politics involved because the world wants peace.

instead we get 24/7 battery of Lady Gaga!!! what is wrong with those people out in Hollywood man?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I want to drop playgrounds, shopping malls and movie theaters... then build schools which teach civil society and how to live in a diplomatic fashion.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Iran's dear leader along with a few other idiots keep holding the world at bay with the threat of nuclear war.

It's you people who are scared of the dark that are scared of empty threats lol. I bet you were a very sheltered child when growing up. They are not keeping any "world" at bay, and that may seem hard for you to comprehend, seeing as how your world starts and ends with America. Ever heard of a country named China? Or Russia? Turkey? India? Pakistan? They are also part of this world and they are not being kept at bay. Then there is the issue of no nuclear weapons even existing within Iran so that's hopeless conjecture on your side.

here is what Iran and Saudi Arabia has in store for Israel and the rest of the civilized world... and for the rest of you flower power dreamers out there... If these mongoloids want a return to barbarism then so be it!

Ah of course, the bullcrap spouter from the West. I dealt with one from a Muslim country, now let me deal with you.

Iran and Saudi Arabia are mortal enemies.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are best of friends.

Your argument = worthless conjecture.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

ah you're going into childhoods now? that's very good...

nah I haven't lived a sheltered childhood, looking back it was somewhat like the Garden of Eden...

it's about the only thing I can compare it too

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear facilities serves less as a measure to stop the Iranian nuclear project, but rather it is primarily an efficient deterrent. Deterrence is necessary in a region in which neither is war, war; nor is peace, peace.

Although capable, Israel is not (yet) marching the road to invade the Arabian Peninsula for oil, and doesn't need to intervene much when local principalities / dictatorships are crumbling on their own. Israel's strategy is a rather conservative one: sit quietly and watch how things get better by themselves. When the prospect of natural improvement fades, then, and only then, Israel recognizes it as its objective to act. Which brings me to the point I'm conveying here - Israeli attack on Iranian soil is a least-resort measure, aimed at reconstructing Israeli deterrence and only to a lesser extent, sabotaging Ahmedinejad's "visionary project".

That a few Israelis protest their government's potential strike on Iran, is understandable on grounds of fear of retaliation: they know that a few hundred Israelis might die as a consequence of Iranian retaliation for the destruction of their nuclear facilities, and are therefore trying to impress Netanyahu with a few futile parades expressing their objection to Israel's self-preservation, and thus to pressure the government to withhold or dismiss altogether the attack. Eventually, it is Israel's espionage agencies, the IDF, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu who decide the course of action and the manner of Israel's military conduct, and not a few reluctant citizens who are affected by fear-mongering rather than by undiluted logic.

Netanyahu may wait until the next elections, which are to eventuate in 2013, to form a solid coalition and use public support for such a move as a pretext to start a regional war, regardless of his commanders' opinion. I hope he’ll have the courage to perpetrate the strike and set back Iran’s nuclear program (preferably, to its very initial commencement) before it reaches the point of no return, which could be very soon considering recent developments in the Iranian uranium-enrichment field.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

Hundreds of Israelis marched in Tel Aviv on Saturday to protest against a possible Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.

www.haaretz.com...

well this is great to hear

we need to see more of this! Give the elite the finger to all the war propaganda garbage they have spewed over the years, were not buying it this time!
edit on 26-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

So pretty much everybody in the world except for the Israeli Government wants Peace.....

They are the only small group on this Earth that seems to be pushing for WW3......and yet the world lets them act this way...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by seenavv

Hundreds of Israelis marched in Tel Aviv on Saturday to protest against a possible Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.

www.haaretz.com...

well this is great to hear

we need to see more of this! Give the elite the finger to all the war propaganda garbage they have spewed over the years, were not buying it this time!
edit on 26-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

So pretty much everybody in the world except for the Israeli Government wants Peace.....

They are the only small group on this Earth that seems to be pushing for WW3......and yet the world lets them act this way...

Who on earth actually wants peace? People, and likewise countries, pursue whichever objective satisfies the basic needs (such as national security, as is the case in Israel) or the sheer imperialist urges (Russia and China are exemplar instances) which happen to be on their schedule at a given time. Peace is the absence of war, and war is a means of enhancing one's positions: therefore peace would require some impossible (not just implausible, but completely impossible) utopian harmony of conditions, in which somehow everyone's wishes are granted and nobody's interests ever diverge. Since that won't happen, it shouldn't come as a surprise that individuals, tribes, nations, and civilizations, all opt for wars whose losses pale in comparison with its profits.

In fact, war in which resources are garnered is vastly more logical than slow, painstaking nation-building: why create something on your own, while concomitantly others do just that, when you can achieve whatever you wish at the expense of others, leaving you with your objectives and others in an inferior position? Leeching, when done sagaciously and prudentially, is by far more expedient than labor. That's how things are, so this all "one small group instigates all wars" is really a nonsensical point of view on how things actually work in, you know, the real world, where only interests matter and ideals serve their promoters and are subsequently sacrificed on the altar of self-gratification. Humanity would be peaceful if it were annihilated.

Hatred of Israel blinds people so deeply, that they lose contact with reality and start believing that Israel is the only country which ever conducts wars. If this were the case, you'd expect Israel to be the size of America by now, and the fact that it isn't (yet) only shows you what amounts of hypocrisy are required to disregard the most chaotic violations of "human rights conventions" by all countries, and only notice Israel's petty discrepancies with it, which are then inflated by the many Islamic members of the UN to monstrous proportions. Two reasons for hatred of Israel are jealousy and an incessant endeavor to flatter the oil-rich Arabs. So first of all, you have nothing to be jealous of: if Israel's religious sector continues growing, within a few decades Israel will become a graveyard the size of New Jersey; as for oil, well, eventually this resource will come to its perdition, and then everyone will forget the whole Middle-Eastern affair and go watch hockey instead.

WW3 is inevitable, but not imminent. Enough with the blame game: wars are natural, and humanity wouldn’t have reached its developed modern stage if our ancestors had been hippies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join