It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Israelis march in Tel Aviv to protest war with Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

no I can't do that with Iran but you know for sure they are there...

what I can show you in Iran is religious police abducting women off the streets because the clothes are not sponsored by the Islamic state.

There is so much more but this example will do fine since this topic is not about Iran but Israel's foes.

and I will repeat...

I don't care who's right... I only care who is wrong, and that can be determined with no conspiracy via children with strapped on bombs and AK47's

and I will add injustice to that... I can't stand seeing kids being abused anywhere on our planet.

nothing wrong with that eh?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by Jameela

no I can't do that with Iran but you know for sure they are there...

what I can show you in Iran is religious police abducting women off the streets because the clothes are not sponsored by the Islamic state.

There is so much more but this example will do fine since this topic is not about Iran but Israel's foes.

nothing wrong with that eh?

There is a lot wrong with that, see this is how lies get passed around. If you have no proof of something, are unable to back up your words in even the slightest manner, yet make these huge allegations and the rest of the world is just supposed to take them on your say so? Some anonymous hate filled person behind a computer screen? I think NOT

There are many Iranians here, (people who live in this country you are lying about) and many others who are friends with Iranians, who are quite sick of people lying and attempting to spread fear of an entire population so you can bomb innocent people.

Its more than just enough already, you and your kind (war mongering, fear mongers) really do make me sick.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

PLEASE JUST LEAVE IRAN ALONE THEY DO NOT BOTHER ANY ONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IRAN # 1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

IRANIANS # 1 JEWS #2 USA#0

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 4HORSEMEN

Maybe some good will come of this protest.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

That is exactly why the people should take back their governments.

When the governments no longer cares about the people and no longer represents the people, then it is time to show our governments some tough love.

It is time to kick most of them out of the nest, cut off their allowance, and time to start checking their homework.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4HORSEMEN
reply to post by Jameela

PLEASE JUST LEAVE IRAN ALONE THEY DO NOT BOTHER ANY ONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IRAN # 1

Its alright akhi, I do not think Iran is bad. She is good

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ إِنَّا لَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ مَنْ أَحْسَنَ عَمَلًا

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

that murdering dictator placed in power by the west after western powers removed a democratic government? yes... your point?

Khomenei went to Iran from France(he also recorded all the sermons in France). When Khomenei arrived in Iran one of the first things he said was: "I feel nothing for this country"

The Shah went to France from Iran. When the Shah was leaving Iran he was crying non-stop.

Still no bells ringing? I guess you are too immature to understand that the Shah as well as the Theocracy were put into power by the West. Right now, the Iran is being raped and how many Iranians are raped in jails? Or under the backward Muslim culture of silence with numerous rapes occuring without being punished? And there are ultra rich people like Rafsanjani. But you don't address those points, that Iranians inside Iran have to deal with on a daily basis, because you are a government stooge. To hell with your Khamenei.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

I know women who have witnessed this happening. So it is not a lie regardless of what that Arab Jameela says.

So when he says something like:

Its more than just enough already, you and your kind (war mongering, fear mongers) really do make me sick.

He forgets that the #1 party that puts fear in the hearts of Iranians, is the theocracy! But that suits them, fear makes drones out of the people.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
back to spread more lies? I do wonder how much the CIA pays you.... quite a lot apparently

really, your going to have to get new material, since all this old I and Hamid among others have refuted in the past...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

back to spread more lies?

What a joker you are.

The French Connection
“France recklessly encouraged a succession of Muslim leaders, who proved to be implacably hostile to the West, from Gaddafi to Saddam Hussein. It was theFrench who turned Yasser Arafat into a figure on the world stage and tolerated his terrorists in their midst. And it was the French who enabled Ayatollah Khomeini to launch his Islamic revolution from a suburb of Paris.
(DanielJohnson1)
Source

Did you know that Khomeini, the leader of the Iranian revolution, was actually of British-Indian heritage and the son of a British Petroleum employee. BP was then known as Anglo-Iranian Oil. It was a Rothschild company. CIA and MI6 enacted a coup to bring down the democratic government of Mossadegh and installed a member of the Pehlavi clan as the "Shah." he brutally suppressed opposition to his rule. His CIA and Mossad trained secret service SAVAK tortured and killed numerous people. Shah was a nationalist and tried to do some good things for his people. The Rothschilds considered that too uppity for a Third World ruler. So, before the people overthrew him and brought somebody else to power, the Rothschild brought in Khomeini as an "Islamic" alternative. Learn how Khomeini was basically planted in Iran by the French and British governments after a sustained media blitz in Western media.
Source

Then we read on and see:

According to Dr. Parviz Mina, the French gave Khomeini every media advantageand constantly covered his activities. “On the French news,” said Dr. Mina, “normally there are two special news programs, one at 1:00 in the afternoon and another at 8:00p.m. And normally international news takes up ten minutes or fifteen minutes.…Duringthe time of Khomeini, every day, fifteen minutes they were talking about Iran and Khomeini, every day…the media was given the free hand.…[the French government] provided him security. I think all the facilities he needed is at his disposal.”2 The dour Ayatollah had been transformed overnight into a VIP, the darling of the liberal Western media, and France had become command central for the launch of his Islamic Republic.
Source

Now please go educate yourself before making even more of a fool of yourself.

It's a big peace of text but it goes on to say:

It was also in France, that most cosmopolitan of countries, that Khomeini receivedthe make-over of all times. This son of an Indian fortune-teller was stripped of his past.His father became the leader of the Khomeini clan who, supposedly, was murdered byPahlavi’s father. Khomeini graduated from second-rate mullah to academic and renowned holy man. If he was the Eliza Doolittle, who was the Henry Higgins? What country (or countries) was so determined to unseat the Shah that it was willing toundertake the transformation?Dominique Lorenz, a journalist for the French Libération, wrote that “having picked Khomeini to overthrow the Shah, [the Americans] had to get him out of Iraq,clothe him with respectability, and set him up in Paris; a succession of events whichcould not have occurred if the leadership in France had been against it.”7

Now tell me that the theocracy is not a tool of the West! You can't! The proof and the truth are in front of your eyes, sadly, you are blind.
edit on 2-4-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Fun! Reading material!

Mine is even true!

For real, British? Wow, you do not believe in the Day of Judgement do you? I find it shocking to meet people without any shame before Allah, who speak the lies of the shaytan without any care...

Oh well, here is a nice biography that encompasses birth to exile to revolution..

Happy reading!

www.al-islam.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

my truth is a lie to you...

edit on 2-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

For real, British? Wow, you do not believe in the Day of Judgement do you? I find it shocking to meet people without any shame before Allah, who speak the lies of the shaytan without any care...

Barradar, I find it more shameful to be silent in the face of truth. In the face of the suffering of many millions of people in the country I am from. It is you who should be ashamed in front of your own God for saying these things to me while you don't even know me or anything about me.

I see my country struggling, I see Iranians turning more and more bitter, I hear their calls how this(the theocracy) is not the Islam they sacrificed themselves for during the 8 year war. I find it shameful that in the country I am from, freedom of speech stops at a holy book. I find it shameful that in the country I am from, they still have people scared to death of hell.

You say lies of the shaytan(devil)...while I'm giving you information that you would never in your life be able to read. Information that is not from Western agencies or the theocracy, but by regular people who researched actual history to get to the truth.

Oh well, here is a nice biography that encompasses birth to exile to revolution..

The Institute for Compilation and Publication of Imam Khomeini's Works

And I'm going to believe that because Khamenei says so? What a joke.

Wake up before it's too late, brother. Because once you get older and you see the truth, you won't have enough strength to speak up about all the misdeeds.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Wake up before it's too late, brother. Because once you get older and you see the truth, you won't have enough strength to speak up about all the misdeeds.

I am certain you would rather me believe western lies and propaganda... you know, the people who want to kill innocent Iranian citizens so they can control the oil fields...

Hmmm.... difficult choice but I would rather believe Iranians, you have spoken with many on this forum, and all agree you are not but CIA

anyway, you should brush up on your Arabic, if you knew even the tiniest bit you would know I am a sister...

but I will guarantee you I am not your sister

I KNOW the truth is...and it does not resemble your lies

Fact: Iran does not possess a nuclear weapon.

Fact: Iran has the right, according to international law, to develop nuclear energy for civilian use.

Fact: Iran’s nuclear energy program is regularly monitored by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

Fact: Iran has never started a war.

Fact: The United States possesses 10,600 Nuclear war heads in its stockpile, 7,982 of which are deployed and 2,700 of which are in a contingency stockpile. The total number of nuclear war heads that have been built from 1951 to present is 67,500.

Fact: The United States is the only country y to have ever used nuclear weapons. It did so when it incinerated hundreds of thousands of Japanese people living in the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
Neither city had any military significance.

Fact: The United States has spent $7 trillion on nuclear weapons. The U.S. military budget for 2012 alone is about equal to Iran’s entire Gross National Product.

Fact: Israel, the largest recipient of U.S. foreign aid (about $3 billion in 2011), unlike Iran, possesses hundreds of nuclear weapons.

Fact: Israel, unlike Iran, refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, or allow the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) into Israel to monitor its nuclear program.

Fact: There is active discussion in the Israeli media about whether Israel will carry out military strikes against Iran’s nuclear energy facilities. Israel bombed similar nuclear civilian energy facilities in Iraq in 1981 ("Operation Babylon”) and in Syria in 2007 ("Operation Orchard”).

Fact: The United States and Britain used severe economic sanctions and CIA covert operatives to over throw the democratically elected government of Iran led by Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh in 1953.
The Iranian government had nationalized the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC), which became known as British Petroleum (BP), in a campaign to use oil profits to eradicate widespread poverty within Iran. The successful CIA and British Intelligence coup d’état put the Shah of Iran (King) back in power. The Shah’s dictatorship denationalized Iranian oil and returned it to the ownership of British and U.S. oil companies. The Shah executed and tortured thousands during his 26-year bloody reign, which ended in the 1979 revolution that created the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Fact: The United States broke diplomatic relations with Iran and has pursued a policy of economic sanctions against the country since the over throw of the U.S.-backed Shah (King).

Fact: Iran’s oil reserves are the fourth largest in the world — it has 12.7 percent of the world’s known oil reserves. That makes Iran’s oil reserves second only to Saudi Arabia in the Middle East, greater than those of Iraq.

Fact: The new economic sanctions against Iran include a ban on the import, sale and trade of Iranian oil, which constitutes half of Iran’s Gross National Product. It forbids any company in the world that does any business with Iran or its Central Bank from having any trade or economic transaction with a U.S. bank or corporation.

Fact: The economic sanctions are an effort to create economic suffering in Iran and to deprive the country of the goods and services to sustain life. According to international law, these economic sanctions constitute a blockade or an act of war against Iran even though Iran poses no threat to the people of the United States or Europe.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I am certain you would rather me believe western lies and propaganda... you know, the people who want to kill innocent Iranian citizens so they can control the oil fields...

You should look up my post history before you shame yourself.

Hmmm.... difficult choice but I would rather believe Iranians, you have spoken with many on this forum, and all agree you are not but CIA

WHAT??

So the person who as one of the first people on ATS brought up the Iran-BP connections on this forum, who first brought all kinds of arguments that you YOURSELF are using right now in defence of your own suppression...is CIA? Please...go educate yourself. I'm telling people to read works by Breziznski, and I'm CIA? Trust me, if I was CIA I would be posting a whole lot about UFO's.

anyway, you should brush up on your Arabic, if you knew even the tiniest bit you would know I am a sister...

Unlike you, I will die before I learn the language of those who wish to wipe away Iranian heritage. The language of those who buy and sell Iranian girls and women into prostitution in Dubai. Of those people who work with Western agencies to bring as much hard drugs into Iran as possible. Of those kings of Saudi Arabia who live in filth.

but I will guarantee you I am not your sister

If you are Iranian you are. And there is nothing you can do to change that. I know you cannot agree with any of the things I say because of reasons of persecution back in Iran, but at least read them with an open mind and if you still don't think ANY of it rings true, you can spit at my image in your dreams. Happy? Bedrood.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
See, I am Shi'i... unlike you, and this is what makes someone a brother or sister to one another, not any nationality.... and I know Iranians, but am not myself one... so you can hate me for my heritage (which is more than just a good one) I do not care, I am just another Shi'i you wish to kill, and whom you support killing and oppressing.

It was your family who raped the Iranian people of their resources, and stole from the coffers of the people.

It is my people who are dying in my country because of the western powers you support. And to my dying day I will defend innocent people against you

I have read your posts, and have argued you, you are an ignorant CIA

The Holy Quran is written in the Arabic language, and is the one your father should have taught to you at a young age... its not a crime to know Arabic.

Yet you prefer english better.. says a lot about you

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Fact: Iran does not possess a nuclear weapon.

Agreed. They also do not need to when observing military cooperation with countries that do possess nuclear weapons.

Fact: Iran has the right, according to international law, to develop nuclear energy for civilian use.

Agreed. Rolling blackouts in Tehran are not nice.

Fact: Iran’s nuclear energy program is regularly monitored by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

Sure

Fact: Iran has never started a war.

Iran hasn't.

I agree with the rest of the facts, except for one about the Shah. Yes the Shah started out as a puppet - but as the years passed he became more of a nationalist(OPEC anyone???) and then he got disposed of by Western agencies much like Mossadegh got disposed of by Western agencies.

I KNOW the truth is...and it does not resemble your lies

All those facts you posted, by the way, I posted those here years ago. Before you even knew this website existed.

Maybe you are mistaking me for a Zionist or CIA (America and Israel facts...for what?), but I'm NOT in favor of military action against Iran(and again, I'm one of those who articulated why years ago on this same website). I'm in favor of enlightening the people. That's why I posted what I did, so you could read it and become more knowledgable. After all...how free is information in Iran? How free are the people if information is not free?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
After all...how free is information in Iran? How free are the people if information is not free?

Iranians are very free, I speak to Iranians inside Iran almost every day... they are free, you are only speaking lies to get support of people to kill innocent people....

I will argue you and your lies to my dying day!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

See, I am Shi'i... unlike you, and this is what makes someone a brother or sister to one another, not any nationality.... and I know Iranians, but am not myself one... so you can hate me for my heritage I do not care, I am just another Shi'i you wish to kill, and whom you support killing and oppressing.

I don't hate you for your heritage. I don't hate you at all. You are ignorant in many of the things you say and so I can NEVER blame you for that, let alone hate you for it. My father is Shi'i, and I was born your brother. But because of the truth and the life I had to face, I don't consider myself a Muslim, I don't read the Quran. I consider myself a human. Much like those Israelis you see in the video. Just humans, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, teachers, artists...you name it.

Why would I wish to kill Shi'i by the way? Where did you get that idea from? I'm absolutely against a THEOCRATIC government. But what you as an individual choose to belief, that's your right. Nobody can or should want to take that away from you.

It was your family who raped the Iranian people of their resources, and stole from the coffers of the people.

*sighs* You do not know my family.

It is my people who are dying in my country because of the western powers you support. And to my dying day I will defend innocent people against you

What country are you from then? You said you were not Iranian. I do not support any power but the people's power. Right now, what you are doing is you are defending the Iranian regime that oppresses people. Right now you are defending a government that is killing and imprisoning innocent people. You are what you hate because of your ignorance.

I have read your posts, and have argued you, you are an ignorant CIA

Where were you a year ago? Two years ago? Three years ago? Nowhere to be found. You're just an ignorant pawn being played in front of our eyes. And the one person who is being compassionate enough to calmly explain things to you - you put away as the devil.

The Holy Quran is written in the Arabic language, and is the one your father should have taught to you at a young age... its not a crime to know Arabic.

I speak my native languages plus a number of others. Once again, you don't know me or my life or if I even had my father around at a young age
But you can rest assured, I would have NEVER learned Arabic...as I'm not a traitor to Iran.

Yet you prefer english better.. says a lot about you.

I prefer Farsi if you must know. But this is an English site.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join