It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Israelis march in Tel Aviv to protest war with Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hundreds of Israelis marched in Tel Aviv on Saturday to protest against a possible Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.

www.haaretz.com...

well this is great to hear

we need to see more of this! Give the elite the finger to all the war propaganda garbage they have spewed over the years, were not buying it this time!
edit on 26-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Good for the protesters!

I agree it's about time people said enough is enough with these constant wars.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

I LOVE THEM ALL* FOR TAKING THE EXTRA STEPS for genetic progression. Its not easy doing whats right on a planet (currently ran on EVOL) Very nice to hear

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Finally something postivie -
I hope more join and that
is does some good.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I also just came across this video which is very heartwarming

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is good. I hope they persist and force their government to acquiesce. Obviously it's not the people pushing for war with Iran.

Maybe it's time for an Israeli Spring. The warmongers in power need to be pulled from their perch and treated like the criminals they are.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
How about they march for Palestine too?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well there is going to be a whole lot of Warmongers here not going to like these developments.

I mean , How dare common sense get in the way of a good War.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

A few thousands more would be even better. I am sure the military personels would love to join in the march too but unforturnately cannot join in. War equates death and it is meaningless. A lot of Americans died in Vietnam to fight Communism but what happened is Vietnam is today a Communist country. A more current example would be Afganistan. After the pullout I can dare say it will be taken over by the Talibans again. The tribal chiefs are "fence sitters"...period. Iran is not the end of Israel's problems in the Mideast. Israel has to trust and ( although she can't engage her neighbours diplomatically for she is shunned like the plaque ) try to coexist peacefully. Only Egypt, Jordan and Turkey have the Ba**s to have relations with Israel. Kudos to countries that believe in peace and hooray for ordinary citizens who take a small step towards this dream.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Good on them. This is a start. But one has to realize the sanctions are crippling Iran. So first campaign against the war and then the sanctions. Give peace a chance I say!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

this is great news , but we all know that the governments do not care what the people think .
it would be better if this protest was global.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Good for the protesters!

I agree it's about time people said enough is enough with these constant wars.

If anyone thinks Israelis are protesting in hopes of preventing mass casualties on both sides you are grossly mistaken. They protest out of cowardism. They see the amount of potential losses they would receive and without our brave boys and girls dying for their cause they aren't in a hurry to fill their shoes. Iran isn't equipped with rocks like the palestinians and I think they are starting to understand they ARE NOT God's chosen people. And if they had any shred of humanity in them they would stop stealing land and houses of Palestinians forcing them to be homeless.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Clunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

highly unlikely... the girl holding the sign in the first picture, I seen her on another video claiming Jews were Gods chosen people

Israel must be small with a small propaganda machine which is very exposable too?

the Muslims are not going to stop until the Israelis are dead dead and wiped of the face of the planet.

the Iranian Pharaoh seem to like to get up in front of the world and repeat this to us straight form the gift horses mouth.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Are you serious? Iran is not the instigator here it's Israel. You don't see spec op teams running through Israel killing their most educated. Thats what Israel has been doing. And in regards to Iran possibly building nukes... Guess what Israel build hundreds secretly and have threatened the entire world with a death sentence if they are destined to be destroyed. Iran has been abiding by the laws set forth by the IAEA. And I'm sure someone is going to complain about Iran giving weapons to Hamas in Palestine. Well that's kindve the same thing we did for Israel. I mean look were they received most of their weapons and what not. And personally I think there's no logical way to defend Israel's crimes that have been committed against the Palestinians. In a rational world we would praise Iran for trying to help the little guys who are being forced out of their houses , killed , and now demonized by the western world. How do you defend that? Let me guess someone is going to say but but but Muslims are bent on killing all non Muslims. That's bulls##. Next time you see some Muslims in you towns , grocery stores , on your streets ask yourself are those people truly bent on slaughtering billions or is Israel and the west just using that as a scare tactic in order to justify their wars and warcrimes.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clunky

Are you serious? Iran is not the instigator here it's Israel. You don't see spec op teams running through Israel killing their most educated. Thats what Israel has been doing. And in regards to Iran possibly building nukes... Guess what Israel build hundreds secretly and have threatened the entire world with a death sentence if they are destined to be destroyed. Iran has been abiding by the laws set forth by the IAEA. And I'm sure someone is going to complain about Iran giving weapons to Hamas in Palestine. Well that's kindve the same thing we did for Israel. I mean look were they received most of their weapons and what not. And personally I think there's no logical way to defend Israel's crimes that have been committed against the Palestinians. In a rational world we would praise Iran for trying to help the little guys who are being forced out of their houses , killed , and now demonized by the western world. How do you defend that? Let me guess someone is going to say but but but Muslims are bent on killing all non Muslims. That's bulls##. Next time you see some Muslims in you towns , grocery stores , on your streets ask yourself are those people truly bent on slaughtering billions or is Israel and the west just using that as a scare tactic in order to justify their wars and warcrimes.

we've whored ourselves out to these people and we got the Shah... now look at them, vicious aggressive beasts that only know how to use violence instead of diplomacy.

people are trying to live here on planet earth ya know in case some haven't noticed? I want my government and all civilized governments of the world to stamp this out, we will not be held at bay.

you remember the Shah?

edit on 1-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

you remember the Shah?

that murdering dictator placed in power by the west after western powers removed a democratic government? yes... your point?

Perhaps you're only sad and feeling nostalgic about the days western corporations were allowed to rape the Iranian people. You people seem quite angry about your loss I would say.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clunky

I'm a Canadian living in Algeria which is a 99% Muslim country, and they have treated me like their own. Muslim people are normal, they cook, clean, eat, sleep, have friends, and love God. They have their own way of doing things with family as the highest of priorities, living off the land, and appreciating everything, like when a certain fruit is available in a certain time of year. Muslims have been demonized and far from what people think, they are against the fundamlentalists of society too, and alot are afraid just like westernized countries. Most of the people live with an oppression most western countries can't even fathom for a week. These are most definitely scare tactics being used, ideology being used over and over again to make out like they have a different God, but they don't. I wish people could open their eyes and see, they want the same things as anyone else, and if i could protest globally for peace in some international campaign count me in.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

you remember the Shah?

that murdering dictator placed in power by the west after western powers removed a democratic government? yes... your point?

the influence of the other Muslim nations ran the Shah off... he was safe in the arms of America.

I don't care who's right... I only care who is wrong, and that can be determined with no conspiracy via children with strapped on bombs and AK47's

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Only HUNDREDS of Israelis oppose WAR?

figures based on palestinian relations!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

you remember the Shah?

the influence of the other Muslim nations ran the Shah off... he was safe in the arms of America.

I don't care who's right... I only care who is wrong, and that can be determined with no conspiracy via children with strapped on bombs and AK47's

By all means show me all the Iranian children with AK 47's and bombs strapped on! Until you can provide ample proof your words have no other intent than to spread fear and disinformation against an entire country!

And of course the Shah was safe with the Americans, he was a western agent who allowed the people of Iran to go hungry in order that the west got fat!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join