It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panthers offer $10K bounty for Zimmerman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

New Black Panthers offer $10K bounty for Zimmerman

www.ajc.com

The New Black Panther Party is calling for a $10,000 bounty on the head of George Zimmerman, the Florida neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed an unarmed teenager last month.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," the Black Panther leader Mikhail Muhammad said Saturday at a rally in Sanford, Fla., where Trayvon Martin was killed Feb. 26, according to Fox News.

Zimmerman has claimed he shot Martin in self-defense, but the New Black Panthers are calling for mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman, who has gone into hiding, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

"He
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Remember this is the same group that Holder protected from prosecution for intimidating voters in jack boots and uniforms, while brandishing billy clubs in front of voting locations. You've all seen the films. This is also the same bunch who's second in command wants to "kill all the white babies" and you have seen that video I'm sure.

This can't be good. Riots will happen any moment. As always, nobody has enough information to even take a side yet.

Holder and Obama I'm sure are proud of their friends.

Why is this group allowed to exist? They are in direct violation of all hate laws, both local and national and yet they get a pass even when they call for the killing of white babies. Amazing.

www.ajc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

There is already a thread or two dedicated to this same topic.

You can go HERE to add more comments, etc.

Greeneyed Moderator, please close this thread. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

It is a bit of an awkward situation... I watched CNN when they announced this on air, and they kinda just said it and moved on... Ha woulda loved to see the reaction by the public if it was the KKK doing the same thing towards a non-white killer.

Riots in the streets I am sure...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

There is already a thread or two dedicated to this same topic.

You can go HERE to add more comments, etc.

Greeneyed Moderator, please close this thread. Thanks.

There are no threads in the search on the Black Panthers bounty. I searched first. This is not about the Zimmerman incident, it's about the Black Panthers hate group which is a separate issue.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hey, lets throw some more fuel on the fire of an already volatile situation. Black Panthers? Arent they the extreme racist group that hates white people? Well, I guess their racism is acceptable then. Last time I checked, putting a bounty on someone(outside of the law enforcement type of bounty) is illegal and a serious felony. Im so sick of this case already. It has become more about race than right and wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The media coverage on this story seems very coordinated, and the fact
that they are covering this aspect of the story, without a shred of truth on this
"New Black Panther" group, which is actually nothing more than a hate group,
a step up from a gang is truely frightening.

It seems that the media - regardless of the actual facts of the story - is using this
to incite racial tensions, and this should not be all that shocking, as recent facts
came to light concerning President Obama's early political days.

It seems that there is no New Black Panther Party, they are just a
Hate Group, a gang, and now allowed to threaten illegal activity. Where is the FBI???

The New Black Panther Party (NBPP), whose formal name is the New Black Panther Party
for Self-Defense, is a U.S.-based black political organization founded in Dallas, Texas in 1989.

Despite its name, NBPP is not an official successor to the Black Panther Party.[1] Members
of the original Black Panther Party have insisted that the newer party is illegitimate and have
firmly declared that "there is no new Black Panther Party".[1]

The Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights consider the New Black Panthers to be a hate group.[2][3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...

There Is No New Black Panther Party: An Open Letter From the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation
In response from numerous requests from individual's seeking information on the "New Black Panthers," the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation issues this public statement to correct the distorted record being made in the media by a small band of African Americans calling themselves the New Black Panthers. As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn.

Firstly, the people in the New Black Panthers were never members of the Black Panther Party and have no legitimate claim on the Party's name. On the contrary, they would steal the names and pretend to walk in the footsteps of the Party's true heroes, such as Black Panther founder Huey P. Newton, George Jackson and Jonathan Jackson, Bunchy Carter, John Huggins, Fred Hampton, Mark Cark, and so many others who gave their very lives to the black liberation struggle under the Party's banner.

Secondly, they denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded. Their alleged media assault on the Ku Klux Klan serves to incite hatred rather than resolve it. The Party's fundamental principle, as best articulated by the great revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara, was: "A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people.

www.blackpanther.org...

I was not paying any attention to this story, until this surfaced, and its very clear
this is a media driven blitz.
edit on 26-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

There will be riots. The New Black Panthers will make sure of that. People may die.

The New Black Panthers are the equivalent of the old "KKK". Same people, different skin color. Sadly they have the protection of AG Holder which is unheard of in our history. I know of no other hate group having the protection of the United States Attorney Generals office. In particular after being caught on tape intimidating voters with billy clubs, or after a major player in the group calling for the killing of "White Babies".

Imagine if any other group did the same.

This will be a real mess and right now nobody has enough info to even have an opinion yet. It's all based on pure hate.

Say hello to the 1960's, they are back and it looks like I'll have to live through it twice. Last time it was Whites who hated Blacks and this time it's the Blacks who hate Whites. SSDD
edit on 3/26/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is not really breaking news, as this was reported days ago....

Please contribute to - THIS - existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join