It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Caught Confiding in Russia: he's FLEXIBLE with their Missile Pgm as He WILL be RE-elected

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnetDrake
I think its a little disheartening to see people backing up politicians when every politician that has ever taken money from a corporation for use in being elected is already corrupt. Only those who try to restrain themselves from using corporate money could ever been seen as a true leader of the country.

Remember Power corrupts, and Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely.
or rather
Money corrupts, and control over Money Corrupts Absolutely.

Exactly this, nothing else needs to be said.

Great post

/thread

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Wow. I assume a lot.

Obama shall be serving another term. If this has not been obvious for some time now, I assume you are not paying attention to all the details. Of course people can feel free to assume I am mistaken. But, after Obama "wins" his next election I'm assuming I may just remind you that I told you so. Assuming I'm right, which I am assuming I shall be.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by ILikeStars

Please elaborate on your professionalism. And how it influences your opinion on this matter.

I've been paying attention for decades. From ages 26 to 37 I was a firefighter in the usaf and deployed 7 times to war zones. I made many friends and had an extended relationship with someone who worked at the public relations office at Nellis AFB in Vegas. At Goodfellow AFB there are two schools, the fire acadamy, and the intel and cryptology school. My brother worked at the pentagon from 2001 to 2007, there were 4 people in his chain of command. He worked with media related stuff. These are where my senses garnered most experiences that help me form my personal professional opinions.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
That he is even willing to negotiate with the misslile defense system is abhorent!

The missile defense shield is a DEFENSIVE WEAPON!!!!

It is used to protect from an attack!!!!

If you can aim it and hit things, defensive or offensive doesnt really aply, nice try thou =D

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

And yet people still think he is the best thing since store bought butter. And i bet people will still vote for him. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Cause they have no....

choice?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

The MOST IMPORTANT part of the video is Obama's body language. Notice Obama's left hand reaches and touches the right forearm of the Russian president as he makes the statement. This action tell the viewer much more about what he meant than just the words spoken.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So 'Ma'Obama agreed to let down the shields so Russia can nuc Isreal? After reforming Caliphate? Calieph MaObama?

OMG I'm sooooo sorry for ever voting for that torturer. He promised to close gitmo, abu graib, and do something about the prison culture. He doubled down. Really uncle Albert,... we're soo sorry.

+Whats his plan for getting his image into the "Dome of Barack"?
edit on 3/28/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Please give me a break on this? No miracles, but the truth, OK? Obama stated the obvious. IF HE IS RE-Elected, by no means certain, then he will have greater flexibility to deal with the Russians and anyone else concerned with our very formidable ballistic missile defense capability program that includes technology second to none, meaning serous wu'p ass. Thank God we have a President that can make anyone's day a living nightmare. I love a person who can be very nice, unless he has no other choice. And the send in, no scratch that, the goo from the from the GOP? I try to not be obscene when I post, but oh baby how I would LOVE to... After all, it would give me SUCH JOY, but not today...

One reason I like Obama that among having a brain second to none, and why I have indicated is so far above and beyond ANY of the abject IDIOTS running as Republicans (With the exception of Ron Paul who may have some issues I disagree with, as it is written, so let be it be no jack s***... but you want to WHYI do respect Dr. Paul? He is a man of singular morality and principle. The rest of the GOP party I assure you you couldn't couldn't find their collective ass with with both hands a flash light, and a guide dog. As a recovering Republican please look away while I put a bag on my head; Oh Father, for shame... We have a President who has the respect of the Earth, and the reason being he is honest, direct and to the point

In case the GOP and God forbid the nuts, fanatics, and insane crazy one's, that includes the egotistical and religious infants that if you have NO bomb shelter not to mention AT A MINIMUM a year of food,&water, please start digging NOW, because you are not getting into mine which took me me a hell a REALLY good port-a potty non water port-a no water needed. potty, One not really that needs something that needs other then a water-using toilet? (WHY?)

When the water system crashes guess what? The toilets wont flush. I may be a bit-of-a-wuss, which I freely admit, but LIKE TOILET'S THAT FUSH! So kiss my Libertarian butt. OK, so lets assume they or do not wi God have mercy on on our So-l's. if the SOB's DO win, because this is a reason I have nightmares, Ever bloody night.
edit on 28/3/12 by arbiture because: I'm sorry I stutter when I speak or type and its considerably worse when very tired, so again I do apologize. I think its insulting, so sorry gang when people take the time to read my posts.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Yet again, an open mic with a comment showing he believes the election results are predetermined. Surely we haven't forgotten the comment about Romney being the one that "the powers that be" want on the ticket. Now, we hear, on another open mic, this comment. Yeah, our votes mean something.....sure they do.......

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Right because this couldn't be plain old confidence can it ? If you really feel that way then don't vote. But I bet you will be out there during the next election just like your vote counted for something. Or maybe you don't vote. In that case you have no say in what happens because you didnt vote.

Once might be confidence. Twice, on the same basic issue? Do you really believe that the people WE want even get on the ticket? Come on, think about it! Besides, I didn't say I would not vote. IF there is anyone on the ticket that I can support, I'll vote. Doesn't mean I necessarily trust the system, though.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
That he is even willing to negotiate with the misslile defense system is abhorent!

Can you please explain to me as to why you find it "disgusting" that Obama, is willing to negotiate with the Russians. Any possible half-baked peaceful solutions between the two, would be a bonus to both countries and the rest of the world. I know America, has enough on it's plate, but that's the last thing they need right now is to go into another full blown cold-war arms race with the so-called great red bear.

The missile defense shield is a DEFENSIVE WEAPON!!!!

Great if it does what it says...and it's mean't To Save Lives.
The fact remains. Moscow, still doesn't trust or believe what Washington, says. "Can you blame them".

It is used to protect from an attack!!!!

I agree with you but the Russians, wouldn't. They're mad because the yanks, are too close to their turf. Plus, if the misslile defense system go's operational, it could help take out their own missiles launched at Europe and the US, god forbid that ever happens.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Now seems like an appropriate time to check in with the last Republican President and see what he is doing these days.....

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BiggerPicture

December 26, 2016

It sounds like Obama and Putin were good buddies before Obama's second term, doesn't it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiggerPicture

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you...

President Obama: [This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

This is a double whammy of caught off guard over mic admitting:

- he has knowledge he will be elected (by Rothschilds again, not America)

- hes submissive to Russia and tolerant of their 8,000 nuclear warheads/missiles pointed wherever they want

- that his last term will be even more lax, flexible, who cares, anything goes..

Just what American needs, eh??

February 15, 2017

WHEN IT COMES TO USA - RUSSIA RELATIONS...

Isn't a whispering, "sell-out" President (Obama 2012), FAR more dangerous than a Presidential candidate's campaign assistant (Michael Flynn)???

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join