It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Well, history teaches us that the "hyper" masculation of black males is a direct result of being Emasculated for 100s of years.

Having everything that society difines as "being a man" systematically stripped from their collective phscy- family, dignity, freedom, lineage, etc..

What we are seeing now are the after effects of a loss generation...

America could do a lot for black thugs, and hoodies are the least of the solutions.
edit on 26-3-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by FuturePeace

If 80% of everyone in the bronx had a Zimmerman on their tail, it would be a much nicer place to live!

they do , its called the NYPD.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Bullypulpit

So now everyone wearing sunglasses is a thug and deserves to be shot?

How bout her?

You are not thinking clearly.. Hey guess what, in michigan we wear ski masks at times.. Would you not bat an eye if I was walking around in public with one on? And the hollywood pic.. They are told what to wear for the most part. It is the "hip" thing these days..

U

link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I swear, the US is just like the middle east.

We are never gonna change.

You are right we will never change, we are imperfect, although when I look around me the nation for the most part is getting along, the majority of us get along with one another, it is just a few bad apples, but they get the most attention.
edit on 123131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   

Him?

Gangsta thug pimp right there!!!

That Tupac?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Exactly the police did their job. They found zero evidence for a crime. And exactly as I stated, the media has whipped the country into a racial frenzy. Bottom line. If they both were white or black or hispanic. this would not be the " trending" topic in the news cycle's. It would not be news. It would not be blaring on the T.V. every other 5 minutes.

News junkies, gotta love ths sheeple nation.

The Sanford police department did an attrocious job handling this investigation. Since when can you murder somebody, go home, and voluntarily give a statement?

Stand your ground

Stand your ground #2

Stand your ground #3

Zimmerman wasn't arrested because the victim was black.

link   

Originally posted by ronnypeppers
yea he looked like a thug but so do alot of kids in this new hip hop culture im 17 .......

This right freaking here! Hip Hop culture is not new.

It's been around since the early 70's.

It is an American created form of music and culture.

Americans are the inventors of Hip Hop.

It's been around for almost 40 years.

It's music and culture is in every other commercial on TV.

I hear the word "diss" used by news anchors on my local news broadcasts.

YOU should be used to this.

People around here act like they have never seen a Mountain Dew commercial.

link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Of course it's all racist... that's what Democrats have been about for... oh... I don't know... well over the last century... but they were smart enough to put their white robes in the closet and put on a suit and tie... they were smart enough to hang out with "Margaret Sanger Preachers" like Jesse and Al... they were smart enough to vote for a "black President" (still not sure where this black President is... but that's a whole different topic)... all so they could eventually fill those FEMA camps with all the brown people...

I've been trying for years to wake people up to the fact that it will be blacks and Muslims headed to the FEMA camps... but hey... if they don't care enough about saving themselves... why should I care enough to save them from themselves...

I guess I'm all screwed up as a black muslim huh? See y'all in the camps..

Don't worry, dude. If they try it, I'll spring you out. There are at least a couple white American males who still have a soul in this festering wound of a country.

Also...on the bright side, pretty soon all the baby boomers will die off and the rest of world won't have to be held hostage by their idiotic extremism and ideologies any longer.

FYI. Please remember this clowns comments when social security and medicare is defunct in the next ten years...and whites will be outnumbered by everybody else. After all....why should YOU have to pay for this guys medical care when THEY'VE been warned for years that the system is failing? I mean...if THEY don't want to help themselves then the hell with them, right?

I really am quite embarrassed for my race, gender, and nationality when I realize that there are people out there spouting such nonsense seemingly unaware of how treasonous and loathsome it is.

So let me get this straight... I'm a "soulless idiotic extremist" for not wanting blacks to get rounded up...

I'm a "clown" for not only knowing social security and medicare is already defunct and there's no need to wait ten years for it...

If you can explain what is "treasonous and loathsome" about wanting to be left the hell alone by everyone and wanting EVERYONE to be afforded that right... that'd be great...

I don't care what color you are... if you don't want to help yourself... the hell with you... period...

No. You're an idiotic extremist because you are so egotistical as to think that your sporadic ranting on the internet means that "all the brown people have been warned" or whatever. Also...what constitutes "helping oneself" when it comes to FEMA camps? How many FEMA camps have YOU personally burned to the ground or dismantled in some other way? HINT: The answer is "zero"...because otherwise the government would already have locked you up as a "terrorist". If 50% of the future residents of the FEMA camps meet your arbitrary and unquantifiable definition of "having helped themselves" do those people get to get out and you would leave the rest of them in there?

You are not treasonous and loathsome for supporting libertarian ideals. You are treasonous and loathsome for coming right out and STATING that you find nothing wrong with washing your hands out of the wrongful detainment of fellow Americans in concentration camps because "you've been trying to warn all the brown people". In case you haven't noticed...nobody has been paying much attention to what you have said since the day you were born. You have YET to single-handedly change the course of major historical events. Why would a couple of anonymous postings in the backwoods of the internet make you feel it's OK to turn a blind eye to the rounding up of your fellow Americans.

The worst kind of racists isn't a guy in a white sheet. It's the guy for whom racism is such an endemic part of their thought processes that they cannot see how unbelievably racist they really are.

You and I, and Trayvon, and the black muslim guy in the thread above, and even Zimmerman are ALL SIMPLY DISEMPOWERED PEASANTS AND SERFS. It doesn't matter if we vote...because the elections are rigged. It doesn't matter if we follow the law...because the "law" is for sale to the highest bidder. It doesn't matter if we are employed and "self-reliant"...because the companies we work for are the biggest welfare queens of them all.

IT IS NOT EVER ACCEPTABLE FOR AMERICANS OF ANY KIND TO BE PUT IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS...WHETHER ANY OF US SUBJECTIVELY "THINKS" THEY HELPED THEMSELVES" OR NOT. PERIOD.

PUTTING A CONDITION ON SUCH A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT AND CIVIL LIBERTY IS ABSOLUTELY TREASONOUS & VIOLATES THE CONSTITUTION.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
It's easy to see,when looking at the thug problem objectively,that those folks are not used to living in rifle country.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Snow on the tail of a wolverine

I live in Montana and have always been a responsible gun owner and handler. My husband worked a job using a gun every day for 15 years of his life in downtown Oakland California. We both are responsible with our weapons, and we are not reactionary with them.

I've had a lot of people in the past few years walk onto our property, either to hike or access the river for fishing. One time on a hike, I saw three latinos on my property using my river access. After talking to them, I found out that they could not speak good English and had just immigrated up to this part of the country. Was I pleased to find them on my land? Nope, but did I go and grab my gun and threaten them? Nope.

Zimmerman should have never had a gun in his possession. Anyone who is that reactionary and fearful should not own guns.

link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So he does not look as cute as when he was a tween. That makes it okay to shoot him. I am not saying the shooter should be jailed to placate the black community, but if there are laws in place that allow a person in the possession of a fierarm to escalate a situation and legally make use of it, that law should be reviewed.

When someone bigger and stronger than you jumps you from behind, and is beating the piss out of you, and you're yelling for help, and no help is coming, let me know how you feel about that law then. Let me know how you feel when the only thing between you and being a vegitable, or maybe even death from blunt trauma, is the firearm you're legally carrying.

I can tell you've never been jumped and beaten. If you had, you wouldn't even be saying that.

link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

America could do a lot for black thugs, and hoodies are the least of the solutions.

Any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This whole thing is so far past FUBAR I'm not taking sides because of the emotions involved. I only think it's questionable as to why certain pictures of the deceased are being shown in the media to an already frustrated public. IMHO I think that is the one issue ATS should be discussing relating to this case.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Thug life

link   

Originally posted by muse7
If people like the OP are not an example as to why we need a stricter gun control program then I don't know what is.
And you really think Gun control will stop this? Hahahahahahaha holy crap people like you crack me up...

Gun control doesn't stop anything. For example New Hampshire has no restrictive, California-esque gun laws AND has the lowest murder rate in the country.

I'm with most other people though, I aint taking sides on this. Only side I'm taking is making sure my 2nd Amendment stays where it is.

edit on 3/26/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Exactly the police did their job. They found zero evidence for a crime. And exactly as I stated, the media has whipped the country into a racial frenzy. Bottom line. If they both were white or black or hispanic. this would not be the " trending" topic in the news cycle's. It would not be news. It would not be blaring on the T.V. every other 5 minutes.

News junkies, gotta love ths sheeple nation.

The Sanford police department did an attrocious job handling this investigation. Since when can you murder somebody, go home, and voluntarily give a statement?

Stand your ground

Stand your ground #2

Stand your ground #3

Zimmerman wasn't arrested because the victim was black.

I agree. Most don't want to see that though....logic is thrown out the window.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Him?

Gangsta thug pimp right there!!!

That Tupac?

That old man deserves a couple right between the eyes.

So do most nuns, I suppose. What is a nun's habit except for a sort of hat/hood hybrid combo anyways, right?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Then there was obvious evidence for those police to have probable cause that a crime had been committed. They did not in the zimmerman case. One has zero to do with the other. As in you don't see all the white folks in the country demanding justice for the slain whiteman, you don't see any white organizations wanting to do the job the police want....

when you put yourself in a bad situation, as the young man did. Look like a thug, act like a thug. It seems to me your going to get treated like a thug.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

I am so glad to see someone esle state what I continue to attempt to rive home. The media did a great job-they created a near riotus reaction for "ONE"!! murder. THere are people getting murdered everyday. Do you not realize what is going on here? Or is it you just love the argument? Those of you who are stating "racism", hello?! You are feeding and creating racism!
Did you pay attentiion to the story of the two black boys who poured gasonline on , then lit afire a white boy, telling him, "you deserve this whitey"?
Why are you focusing ALL your energy on this one? Why do you pick and choose where dignities lie that need defending when it comes to murder? What is really going on inside of your own head, is it just that the media has sprung this so eloquently fore-front in your brain? Or is this your opportunity to state a deeper hatred/fear/prejudice?
I am not giving up on others seeing through this media frenzy created for this intention, I am not giving up that some will rise to this occassion and attempt for a betterment that we deserve from the media.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Zimmerman's lawyer stated yesterday that should Zimmerman be charged they will not use Stand Your Ground because it's not applicable, they will use self defense.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join