It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Treyvon Situation = Conspiracy to Get Hispanics re-Classified as White?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well, I've thought of this thing from many angles. What seems one of the most unusual aspects is the way they keep calling Zimmerman "white" although he is obviously Hispanic. Why is this being pounded home like this? Some have suggested that the "blame whitie" meme is so engrained that the system can't process a "blacks versus hispanics" setup, so because they are comfortable with the old familiar story of black/white conflict, the present it that way. It could be. But what if somehting else is at work?

I propose that there is a movement afoot to erase the difference between Whites and Hispanics. We are at a point in history when there are a lot of Hispanic immigrants. TPTB want there to be no difference between these two groups.

Why would TBTB want to do this? All kinds of reasons. The most obvious is that it furthers globalism and the "one-world" consciousness. They are seeking a kind of "racial NAFTA" if you will. Or it could be an attempt by the media to subvert white culture (something the media is quite fond of doing, if you haven't noticed). They want to destroy the very concept of "whiteness" itself. One way is to erase the difference between hispanic and white; in many ways these two races are already close and there is a lot of interbreeding. Perhaps TPTB is worried that the situation is getting too explosive and their multicultural one-world globalist paradise is threatened. So it could be an attempt simply to keep civil order. We all know the best way to unite group A and group B is to have them both threatened by group C. Could the Treyvon situation be an attempt at white-hispanic fusion by making them team up against the blacks?

I don't claim this is what is happening but I'm going to put it on the table for consideration.

edit on 25-3-2012 by TheXoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheXoor

I have noticed a lot of tele-novelas stars looking very blond lately. Conspiracy? Who knows. Maybe it is a trend were Mexicans want to see fair skinned people speak their language and deal with Mexican social issues. ..who knows. Or maybe endgame favors the latinos, and everyone is pushing for that blur of differences. In the end who knows which group will survive for the new brave world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sounds plausible.. Although one of Zimmerman's parents is white, so is obama's.. They call O black because well, he looks black right? It all stinks to high heaven. There is obviously without the slightest doubt, an agenda being played out here.

One of my daydreaming thoughts were about martial law.. If the government started martial law on its own, every single American, black white etc would rise up and blame the gov. But... let the people start the riots, through the race agenda/conspiracy, then its our fault and not the gov's, and martial law is then justified in some sense.

U
edit on 25-3-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by USarmyFL because: add

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If there were to be anything insidious or underhanded about this whole thing, I would lean more toward the government needing another control mechanism which would strip gun owners' rights. There seems to now be a bit more talk about the potential to bring into question the "Stand Your Ground" law. It was mentioned in the early stages and it is now soon becoming a hot topic again. I see this as a great way to lose more rights and freedoms as this law comes into question. Pay attention to EVERYTHING.

After 9/11 we needed The Patriot Act...remember?

Peace.

I spoke too soon or not soon enough.
edit on 25-3-2012 by MightyQuincunx because: Added link to new post

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
In Austin, hispanics are classified as "white." I believe that holds true about everywhere in large metro cities that have a liberal leaning.
That is done for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheXoor

Hispanics are culturally tied together, not racially tied. You get white hispanics, black hispanics and asian hispanics. Most of the hispanics I've come across would consider themselves white, many even get offended when you refer to them as latino or hispanic, many of the racially don't see themselves as such.

If you want to get a good idea as to the accepted racial classifications made among hispanics, you don't have to restrict your research to the United States. Half of all Brazilians classify themselves as white, even though the population of visably white Brazilians is far less than this, 80% of Costa Rica's population is classified as white, more than 60% of Cubans consider themselves white:
en.wikipedia.org...

Race isn't such a straight forward deal in other culturals as it is in general western culture. In States likes Texas and California, hispanics are generally and legally considered white.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I believe that it is a side affect of a gradual slide by Liberals to define 'Whites' and 'Blacks' not by their skin color but by their belief system. For example, the Left does not consider Herman Cain, Dr. Thomas Sowell, and Clarence Thomas to be 'black'

Since Hispanics tend to have value systems more closely aligned with Conservatives, the Liberals classify hem as 'white'

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is being discussed in numerous threads, for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions in the above linked threads.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!
edit on 27/3/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

top topics

join