It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight WOW

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Too many stats on this one. Just one stat being wrong can disprove the entire theory.
The sun's diameter is approx 864,582 miles. One deviation would mean that the number 864,000 becomes a completely different number.
First, for the incorrect fact that meters have been used as measurements since the Ancient Egyptian times. The meter was first conceived in 1789 , France and it was officially adopted in 1875 as a valid unit of measurement worldwide. The Egyptians at the time of the pyramids did not have this measurement. Things were done with sticks, poles, hands and human feet. Very inaccurate in comparison to today's measurements.
The mile it's self has a large amount of variations in it's exact length throughout history and throughout the world but let's concentrate on the oldest and the earliest recorded use of a method of measuring a mile. The Roman Mile. Or Mille Passum (thousand paces). That's 1479 Meters. There are 1000 meters in a kilometer, there are 1.61 Kilometers in a mile. For arguments sake, lets use the quoted 864,000 miles as the diameter of the sun.

864,000 miles * 1.61 = 1,391,040 Kilometers in modern measurements

For the Egyptians to be correctly measuring the sun in accordance with a mile used at the time, the sun would have to be 864,000 * Roman Mile 1.479km per mile = 1,277,856 Kilometers

According to this, that would mean that the Egyptians were wildly out with their estimated size of the sun.
1,277,856 / 1.61 = 793,699 miles in modern measurements.

Remember the first instance of the modern use and measurement of the mile (and the measurement used for the sun ) is the Statute Mile, introduced some time after the ancient Egyptians, in 1593 , England. There was no way the Egyptians were using this measurement for the mile.

This fact alone debunks the entire theory as it removes the validity of the mile and meter claims.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by XPLodER

1 meter is the distence traveled through space in 1 second by the a fixed point on the equator,
how is this abatreary?

Uhm... because that is totally wrong?

The circumference of the Earth at the equator is 25,000 miles. The Earth rotates in about 24 hours. Therefore, if you were to hang above the surface of the Earth at the equator without moving, you would see 25,000 miles pass by in 24 hours, at a speed of 25000/24 or just over 1000 miles per hour.

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

1000 miles per hour = 447.04 meters per second

So, again... for like the 3rd time....

Not

Even

Close.

well done my friend,
please leave the insults out they are not required here

i stand corrected yet again

The metre (meter in the US), symbol m, is the base unit of length in the International System of Units (SI). Originally intended to be one ten-millionth of the distance from the Earth's equator to the North Pole (at sea level), its definition has been periodically refined to reflect growing knowledge of metrology. Since 1983, it is defined as the length of the path travelled by light in vacuum in 1 ⁄ 299,792,458 of a second.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

how do you explain the fact that a circle with exactly 1/2 meter radius if separated into 6 equal segments= 1 cubit?

and our current use of the meter requires a knowledge of the circumference of the earth?

and our current use of a meter is defined as a ratio of distance traveled by light in a vacuum in 1 second,?

so where does a second come from?
it is from observations of our solar system,

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I've noticed that, 9 is a crazy number.
It gets even crazier that every multiple of nine can be added up in any order to equal nine or a multiple of 9.
For example ill pick any random number:

9 x 432,619 = 3,893,571

3 + 8 + 9 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 1 = 36 = 9 x 3

But also,

38 + 935 +71 = 1044 = 9 x 116

and

3893 + 57 + 1 = 3951 = 9 x 439

I do this all the time when I'm bored at work and I've never found any number this doesn't work with

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

good point the acuracy of the ground under the great pyramid was leveled to a very precise factor,
in fact i have heard that the level of the foundation is so level that it takes into account the curvature of the earth and is perfect to tollerences that are astounding,
lol
a half kilo meter long level?
laser levelling?

interesting

xploder

Actually they used water. A large shallow pond was built which, when filled with water, would be level. Strings could then be staked out to form a grid that perfectly conformed to the water surface over the entire base of the pyramid. That would be as level as one could be (without lasers or half Km levels).

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockintitz

It gets even crazier that every multiple of nine can be added up in any order to equal nine or a multiple of 9.

9 x 432,619 = 3,893,571

But also,

and

I do this all the time when I'm bored at work and I've never found any number this doesn't work with

I was a little intrigued by this observation so i ran a computer program to check the first billion numbers, summing the digits and indeed it is as you say. I even checked all possible sums of all possible groupings of consecutive digits (as you did) and they are all factors of 9.

I think it is curious, though not shocking given that the product of 9 with any other digit yields digits that sum to 9. Still, it is interesting, i think mostly because it's unintuitive, at least for someone who is not a mathematician (like me).

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
While I think there are many great mysteries in the pyramid, and a lot of information. I cant take the OP's video seriously at all.

Firstly it states how the measurement is perfect in feet (even though the original measurements were taken without consideration to the missing cap stones) then goes on about measurement in metres and how perfect it is, Metric and Imperial measurements are both different, it cannot correlate and use both.

The truth is ratios will be the same what ever measurement you use, and I see no evidence for the use of any MODERN measurement system.

Also the relation to longitude and Latitude, really? I find that strange because the longitude and latitude system were not developed until the middle ages, or are people saying we used, feet and inches, millimetres and metres. longitude and latitude in ancient times, forgot about them and then suddenly reinvented the whole system again?

There are a lot of secrets hidden within the pyramids, the ratio etc, its positioning but don't get carried away thinking the ancients used metres and yards as measurements, they simply did not

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Does it matter why? I mean, what does it change if they did somehow know and it isn't just some coincidence?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Don't know about the meter, but the second is from Mesopotamia. They divided things into 60s as this is such a useful number to break into smaller chunks (lots of prime factors). They must have got something right, considering we've not changed (found a better way?) how to measure time or angles for the last 4,000 years. Even when they tried to decimalise the circle (100 degrees in a right angle!) the whole thing fell down because 400 is not a multiple of 60.

And just one point in the OP. Speed of light is not measured in m/s/s as this measures an acceleration, and Speed of Light is a constant. It would be just m/s

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

9 x 432,619 = 3,893,571

But also,

and

Yes - this is very well known. In fact, it is how you find out if a number is divisible by 9. It is also one of the reasons that a lot of these "I read your mind" e-mails work.
edit on 26/3/12 by UKLionheart because: Typos galore!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Interesting Video to be sure - S&F for that.

But, uh...
unless I see some #s, I'm gonna hafta call bvllsh!t on this part:

while not in this video i have previously encountered a ratio given by the great pyramid,
draw a circle "within" the base of the great pyramid, touching the interior four sides of the pyramid,
and a corresponding circle "outside" the base of the great pyramid touching the four corners,
the difference in area between the two exactly = the speed of light in a vacuum

Area is measured in square units, and the other is linear distance over time - care to explain yourself?
(unless we're strictly talking digits, since I see the Lat/Lon being used in a similar fashion in the vid)

On another hand, I *have* heard that certain ratios of its height to perimeter (or something like that) gives pi accurate to several decimal places (and, this is at least debatable, given the common units of measurement).

Thanks, in advance.
edit on 3/26/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rockintitz

Nice one, didn't know that. I like 1s..
11x11=121
111x111=12321
1111x1111=1234321
Etc. Etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Thank you so much XPloder, an absolutely stunning video, with real data, scientists and research etc.

I had seen another video that predicted the points of earthquakes on a slightly more detailed level, but working to Exactly the same mathematical principles!

The God Matrix of 188.

www.youtube.com...

I am not a mathematical genius, but I feel this very much backs up your post. If I am not mistaken, one of the lines on the map that this guy drew went through where the earthquake hit near Mexico last week.

Also, was thinking that the so called pyramids on Mars were also placed mathematically precisely on the centre of the planet? Which would indicate extraterrestrial origin. Perhaps these constructions were used as devices to keep an eye on the geometry of Mars and the Earth, and perhaps to stabilise them? Or perhaps what happened on Mars is a warning to us on Earth, the Pyramids were placed as a marker to signify that life on our planet was on its way out?

Also the alignment of all of these structures might have been on a equator that has since shifted?

Also another posting regarding the electromagnetic shift going on on our planet, apparently the planet is brewing for an electromagnetic pole shift (not physical), where weather in the last 10 years or so has been going crazy.

Also from a hermetic principle, "As above, so below", If this is happening to our planet, then in theory it is also likely happening to our Sun and fellow planets, perhaps our solar system is in for a flip?

Most importantly, the mathematics does point to intelligent design, and I believe a warning of some kind.

Also many prophets from many religions and cultures, have predicted an end-time theory. My favourite ones are from the Native American Indians, the Book of Revelations, and Mother Shipton of England. They all seem to suggest that in spite of world wide disaster, there is also a time of renewal/healing and re-population of the planet once it has "settled" again. Also a similarity of there once being a great flood, where as this time, more a time of Fire, which would make sense if the Earth lost its atmospheric protection due to major fluctuations in the Earths electromagnetic field.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decronite
reply to post by XPLodER

Also, was thinking that the so called pyramids on Mars were also placed mathematically precisely on the centre of the planet? Which would indicate extraterrestrial origin.

How do you define center on the surface of a ball?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Herodotus had a pyramid THEORY, aka, educated GUESS. He speculated of a pyramid cap, but there is no such cap as far as the world knows. And, others have said there is no cap, and there never was and never was meant to be because it was in respect to the God(s) that they leave it unfinished. It was common for architectural buildings to remain unfinished. This idea comes from M.P. Hall's book Secret Teachings of All Ages. It isn't Hall's ideal, though; he just communicated it. It could be equally as wrong or right as Herodotus' idea.

Anyhow, if there is no cap, then we certainly can't know it's measurements! But, as it looks today, I would say the cap would have been much larger than a little over a foot. I mean, look at what's missing! There's a huge piece missing. But then again, who knows what it looked like so long ago, even though the shape of it is maintained for the most part. (In other words, if someone took a 'mini pyramid' from the top, why is there so much more missing, because if you put a one foot tall mini pyramid on top of it today, there would be a lot of material missing, and it wouldn't fit.)

I think the shining eye above the pyramid is a symbol of the sun as it seemed to rise out from the pyramid at a certain point in the year at a certain point in maybe a much larger period of time. An eye was chosen to represent the sun because if you look at a human eye, the iris looks like a sun both in shape and the way the pigments make a sunburst shape. The dark area where light enters could even be seen as the moon that is eclipsing the light in our eyes, to further the analogy.

He says the moon is 400 times closer than the sun? What? The moon is not even a stationary object, so he's choosing numbers to fit his theory.

There is no sword hanging from his legs. It's on his waist band, and we're viewing it from the side as he has his legs spread out. What's the problem? Maybe it isn't a sword, but geez, it's just a collection of stars...it could be seen to be almost anything depending on how you choose to see it. If you want to see a penis in the constellation, that's fine too!

The numbers presented are interesting. I take the rest with a pinch of salt.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I started to watch all the videos in the series, good stuff! Thanks S&F for you

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
One day I had a crew of workers and ran out of work. I had them pile up rocks in a shape that pleased me. I was also pleased that they took pride in making the pile of rocks orderly. Maybe in a few thousand years people will give my piles of rocks some technological or magical attributes. Pretty piles of rocks made by people that had too much time on their hands. These piles of rocks appear all over the planet and always in places where there was an abundant food supply. It is just rich people showing off.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Really like the post about making limestone blocks. Very interesting, as the materials they used were there at the time, and discovered recently around and in the pyramids. Consider the unfinished obelisk, and the unfinished head at Easter island in the video, makes a great deal of sense, and seems very plausible.

Would be interesting to see how these blocks fare over time.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
First of all S&F to the OP, very interesting thread. Can't wait to watch the video when I get home from work!!! Will report back after.

And regarding the following quote...

"Also, was thinking that the so called pyramids on Mars were also placed mathematically precisely on the centre of the planet?"

Wouldn't you be at the very center of a planet (Mars, Earth, etc) no matter where you would be standing on it??? I beleive they might have been refering to land mass but even then..,how would one find the exact center?

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Sorry it appears the original doco video from my Giza thread has been removed from YouTube. Here it is in case some of you were wanting to watch it:

What a great video ! One of the best I ever seen about the Egypt and ancient civilizations.
Thank you for posting & sharing !

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legos

9 x 432,619 = 3,893,571

But also,

and

I was a little intrigued by this observation so i ran a computer program to check the first billion numbers, summing the digits and indeed it is as you say. I even checked all possible sums of all possible groupings of consecutive digits (as you did) and they are all factors of 9.

I think it is curious, though not shocking given that the product of 9 with any other digit yields digits that sum to 9. Still, it is interesting, i think mostly because it's unintuitive, at least for someone who is not a mathematician (like me).

wow that's a very interesting pattern of nature right there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join