It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giorgio Tsoukalos is working on a top secret project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thalestris

Erich Von Daniken actually and I own one of his books. "Gods From Outer Space". I've never actually read much of it but if I'm at a point where I can ever lay down and read, this is a book I'd check out.

Some dismiss him and Tsoukalos as crackpots but in my humble opinion, they bring an alternate aspect to the idea of ETs/EBEs. After all, when people first started seeing aliens in the modern era, they were futuristic, not of this earth. They probably never considered the ancient aspect.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: It's a comb.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
All it was was a tour? Who would pay to listen to him speak? Maybe to go see his hair but that's about it!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
His hair is not real. Its a hoax, its CGI. He must sleep upside down.
His hair is the alien agenda, as it keeps you from turning the channel, you want to see what his hair will do next

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
???? What can I say.... try actually watching it

There are no car chases, no huge explosions, no sex, it requires you to think....

They do not know what they are missing!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
NO thank you,

Even if this might be a fantastic idea for a movie, I'd urge you readers to re-think the differences between the "aliens" that may have created us and the "ETs" that we are now making contact with in popular media and news...it should be VERY apparent that they are not the same, and we would be wise to remember that before purporting "aliens" as our creators and masters.

-B Goode

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Could be interesting, but I'm not sure that creating a piece of fiction in the form of a movie lends credibility to his job as a researcher in the field. I'd watch it just to see it once, but I'd really hope it wasn't in the form of the TV show. Never liked a single episode of the TV series. There's only so much you can think up before you have to really start reaching for stuff. That's what I felt like the TV show was doing. On the other hand, the original 2-hour premiere show was fascinating. I loved that so much I bought it on DVD and still watch it fairly frequently.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join