It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Love.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Baron01

I have to disapoint you but - minus does not exist and so doesn't duality.

Not to mention -1 + -1= -2

I hate to disappoint you but the Universe disagrees with you, sew you lose the argument.

This Spatial Verse is POSITIVE and the Spatial Verse above/below this one is NEGATIVE.

You also need to UNDERSTAND that the equals sign ("=") is what's known as a GENERALITY, thus, it is kNot absolute sew while -1 + -1 can equal -2, that's kNot absolute, it can also equal n0thing.

You also need to stop thinking humans created anything, they/you are an illusion and you don't even exist.
You are a figment of God/SourCe's Imagination.

As to Duality existing, it doesn't. Trinality is what exists:

-1 0 +1

Duality is only the Negative One and Positive One, Trinality is all Three.

Zeroness is the end result of Trinality.

-1 + 0 + +1 = Zeroness (neutrality)

Ribbit

If you have -$1000 on your bank account, do you really have -$1000 in the real world which you can put in you wallet?

When the temperature outside is minus 10 degrees, is the temperature really - minus? Ofcourse not.

I am God. Burn me down theists.

You are kNot God anymore than you are you.

As to your second question, the answer is actually Yes because Temperature is a measurement of Heat and can be anything you want it to be, just as One can be the Sum and/or Product of Infinite.

As to the first question, you violated order with it because you cannot put less than n0thing in sumthing, although less than n0thing is a negative sumthing. It would be like asking if you had +$1000 in the bank, can you put that in your pants pocket, when your pants have no pockets.

Ribbit

''you cannot put less than n0thing in sumthing''

Finally you understand something. There is no less than nothing. So reality explained in mathematics: >0 which means nothing can't go below existence.

Are you finally waking up to realize Zero is Existence, Zero is Everything?

However if n0thing is existence and everything, then n0thing can go above and below itself, sew your can't can't be.

Ribbit

Nothing cannot go below itself. If nothing can go below itself it would mean that nothing could make itself cease to exist.

Besides that math hasn't to do anything with truth or existence.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phaedra

No worries, I knew the OP would provoke a certain degree of ire among some people, who just don't understand it, and I think the difficulty they are having is one of being particularized, and of viewing themselves and the universe in a purely materialist monist (matter alone is primary) frame of reference wherein "love" is just a feeling or a brain chemistry reaction/response. The philosophy of love as a universal first/last cause threatens the ego, as well as the intellect (where logic alone rules the roost), especially when we are lacking in it, and bemoaning it's failure in the world, and in our own lives. Where is this love if it's so powerful? many ask, but this question belies a misunderstandng of the nature of love as being causative and formative and thus something that must arise from within according to a recognition of the nature of self and of self's relationship WITH "God" or "Source" or whatever you want to call the originator and the originating impulse to create, self-discover, and to share through ever increasing varied experience, in mutuality and koinonia (communion by intimate participation).

edit on 25-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn

Love is everything because Everything is Intelligent Infinity. Everything is One. Love is Everything in the same way that We are One, and and we are Everything.

In Unity there can be no 'other than', no duality, only Unity.

Much Love!

First, Intelligent Infinity is the Collective Consciousness of the Universe/God/SourCe.

Second, to say that Love is Everything is placing Love on the Top Rung of the Ladder and it's kNot but Love is part of Everything, just as Logic (intelligence) is part of Everything.

Third, Everything is kNot One only, that doesn't account for the Negative One over/underneath this Positive One, nor does it account for SourCe, which is Zero, which Zeroness is true YoUnity. Sew your statement about Duality is Pee On!

Much Love backatcha!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Phaedra

No worries, I knew the OP would evoke a certain degree of ire among some people, who just don't understand it, and I think the difficulty they are having is one of being particularized, and of viewing themselve and the universe in a purely materialist monist (matter alone is primary) frame of reference wherein "love" is just a feeling or a brain chemistry reaction/response. The philosophy of love as a universal first/last cause threatens the ego, as well as the intellect (where logic alone rules the roost), especially when we are lacking in it, and bemoaning it's failure in the world and in our own lives. Where is this love if it's so powerful many ask, but this question belies a misunderstandng of the nature of love as being causative and formative and thus something that must arise from within according to a recognition of the nature of self and of self's relationship WITH "God" or "source" or whatever you want to call the originator and the originating impulse to create, and to share through ever increasing varied experience and mutuality.

''The philosophy of love as a universal first/last cause threatens the ego''

You must feel very special to be a new age hippy. I can only hope your ego (which doesn't exist) doesn't grow into a massive size.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Instead of always being right and knowing everything in absolute terms, would it be possible for you to seek first to understand, and then to be understood, to be present and really listen to others, as an act of love..?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

I hear you. And I understand what love is, it is without a doubt a very powerful emotion. But I also know that all this talk of "omnipresent love" "universal love" "infinite love" is just some new age hippyish lingo that leaves people temporarily with a warm feeling but ends as soon as whatever comforts them leaves (drugs, money, affection, warm house, t.v., physical security, job security...). I think the hippy movement proved just how limited and shallow this whole "love ideology" is.

Love by definition establishes and solidifies duality (separation), I wonder how anyone cannot see this?

Love only does establish Duality, that's why Love isn't the answer, Logic IS, and thru Logic, Love shines.

Fix the bad Logic and you fix Everything.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron01

Don't shoot the messenger! That's kind of pointless.

Why not keep an open mind, ya never know, maybe there's a valid frame of reference for this "new age hippy" philosophy of love, and btw, those were assumptions and judgements on your part, because "hippy" is a meaningless and subjective term (which usually denotes long hair, rock and roll and lots of drug use), and because you don't know what I mean by "New Age" in my monicur. Please feel free to contribute, but if you could, please don't assume (you know what they say about that word, assume..).

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You know I was really hoping to convey what might be called the humor of undersanding that is "birthed" in the absolute, unconditional freedom to love (and be loved), but it appears that it somehow didn't take root given the argumentative nature of the discussion amid the need to be right or to make someone else wrong.

Will have to reflect on this some more and try come back with something more informative or illuminating, because it seems to me that few are willing to approach this subject with an open mind free from apiori assumptions and judgements based on what they aready know or think they already know with absolute certainty, which is a very VERY thin slice of the knowledge pie, relative to which real knowledge and understanding fills the rest of the entire sphere of knowledge, and by knowledge I don't mean learned facts, but the knowledge of experience.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Baron01

Why not keep an open mind, ya never know, maybe there's a valid frame of reference for this "new age hippy" philosophy of love, and btw, those were assumptions and judgements on your part, because "hippy" is a meaningless and subjective term (which usually denotes long hair, rock and roll and lots of drug use), and because you don't know what I mean by "New Age" in my monicur. Please feel free to contribute, but if you could, please don't assume (you know what they say about that word, assume..).

I don't know whether you find yourself special or not but after reading you posts I think it's much more likely than not. So I assume you do find yourself special but I can't be 100% sure, no judgement there.

Besides that the words 'New Age' are misused. There is nothing 'new' about the stuff it involves.

You got some issues buddy.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Infinity is a little different than that. Infinity is Infiite Person, Place, Thing, Infinite Variation of This, Infinite Eneries, Infinite Possibilities and Probabilities and one block anywhere and its Finite.

Its my favorite subject, and studying it deeply is one the most wonderful things a person can do, and your Higher Self can step right in.

You cannot person it, there is no Time, and there is no One thing.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Can you see and recognize the mirth here, and love, not just as an "emotion" but as a creative impulse and a first/last cause, or the reason (logic?) for the doing, for the creative action?

Perhaps gratitude, for our inclusion, which is itself a type of love, might be the first thing to arise, but then there's the desire to express it, in a deep sharing of mutuality, and that's love, in the giving of one's self for the sake of one's own and another's spiritual growth and well being. In the human domain it's causative, formative, and in the final analysis, the only reasonable thing or process worth engaging in. Those who've been to that sacred space of nothing/everything that is unconditional and requiring nothing of us, will understand this, how love is a first principal and a first cause arising in the space of absolute freedom.

Love isn't First Cause, Happiness is before it.

Happiness is the underlying Cause of everything you dew and depending on the Happiness you are experiencing, is Effect.

How can you Love RIGHT if you are kNot Happy? Ever get spanked? Was the person dew'n the spanking Happy and did they spank you because they Loved you? Happy, No! Love, Yes! Sew Unhappy Love isn't a good thing, but it is Love, sew how can Love by itself be the answer?

Love is a dimension of 3rd Cause Logic, which stems from 1st Cause Consciousness then 2nd Cause Thought/Time, and Happiness is also a dimension of 3rd Cause Logic and there's a third dimension to 3rd Cause, besides Happiness & Love, but I'm kNot sure what it is. Maybe sumone will fill in that blank.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron01

Everyone is special. And I proclaim my absolute right to be freely self-expressed.
You are welcome to your judgements, but they are your judgements, and need not represent the truth of my own experience.

Do you have any thoughts or ideas or impressions that you would like to share from your experience?

And don't forget that this is a purely text-based communication medium, so there's only so much information that one can gather by which to try to take another's personal inventory! lol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

However if n0thing is existence and everything, then n0thing can go above and below itself, sew your can't can't be.

Ribbit

Nothing cannot go below itself. If nothing can go below itself it would mean that nothing could make itself cease to exist.

To go below or above one's self cannot make one's self cease to exist, it only changes how you exist. That is pure math and logic, which both have everything to dew with everything, which is contradictory to your last comment. Everything is Mathematical and Math is Logical!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Instead of always being right and knowing everything in absolute terms, would it be possible for you to seek first to understand, and then to be understood, to be present and really listen to others, as an act of love..?

I dew listen to everyone, that's how you learn the Truth, by sorting through the Mistruths, the Lies.

The Wachowski's have been quoted as saying that the Truth can be found/shown in a Lie but with that, you cannot find a Lie in the Truth. That's why my tag line is Seeker of Mistruth, for by seeking out the Lies you WILL find the Truth and if you happen upon an actual Truth, by seeking out the Lie(s) within it, you won't find any and then you will know it is the Truth.

That's simple Algebra.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Baron01

Everyone is special. And I proclaim my absolute right to be freely self-expressed.
You are welcome to your judgements, but they are your judgements, and need not represent the truth of my own experience.

Do you have any thoughts or ideas or impressions that you would like to share from your experience?

And don't forget that this is a purely text-based communication medium, so there's only so much information that one can gather by which to try to take another's personal inventory! lol

Every one is only special in it's own way because there is only one of it. But besides that, no one is really special. What is so special about you? What have you done or thought about which others didn't?

You're only into the New Age thing because it gives your life a story and you have identified yourself with it. Who are you without the mask?

You are not special, there is no love, no hope, only now.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I dew listen to everyone, that's how you learn the Truth, by sorting through the Mistruths, the Lies.

The Wachowski's have been quoted as saying that the Truth can be found/shown in a Lie but with that, you cannot find a Lie in the Truth. That's why my tag line is Seeker of Mistruth, for by seeking out the Lies you WILL find the Truth and if you happen upon an actual Truth, by seeking out the Lie(s) within it, you won't find any and then you will know it is the Truth.

That's simple Algebra.

Ribbit

You're so f*cking awesome toad, you always have your words ready.

lol I love it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You know I was really hoping to convey what might be called the humor of undersanding that is "birthed" in the absolute, unconditional freedom to love (and be loved), but it appears that it somehow didn't take root given the argumentative nature of the discussion amid the need to be right or to make someone else wrong.

Will have to reflect on this some more and try come back with something more informative or illuminating, because it seems to me that few are willing to approach this subject with an open mind free from apiori assumptions and judgements based on what they aready know or think they already know with absolute certainty, which is a very VERY thin slice of the knowledge pie, relative to which real knowledge and understanding fills the rest of the entire sphere of knowledge, and by knowledge I don't mean learned facts, but the knowledge of experience.

Humor is part of Happiness.

Ever notice how the peeps without a sense of humor, are also kNot happy?

I like the phrase "humor of understanding."
But there's humor in everything, even Life itself.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Baron01

I don't know whether you find yourself special or not but after reading you posts I think it's much more likely than not. So I assume you do find yourself special but I can't be 100% sure, no judgement there.

Besides that the words 'New Age' are misused. There is nothing 'new' about the stuff it involves.

You got some issues buddy.

We all have issues!
That's part of the design of this Construct, sew get over it, then you won't have any issues.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Ribbit

To go below or above one's self cannot make one's self cease to exist, it only changes how you exist. That is pure math and logic, which both have everything to dew with everything, which is contradictory to your last comment. Everything is Mathematical and Math is Logical!

Ribbit

My God toad... I honestly feel sorry for you. Math is made up by man and hasn't anything to do with existence.

I wish I could destroy all of your illusions...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Infinity is a little different than that. Infinity is Infiite Person, Place, Thing, Infinite Variation of This, Infinite Eneries, Infinite Possibilities and Probabilities and one block anywhere and its Finite.

Its my favorite subject, and studying it deeply is one the most wonderful things a person can do, and your Higher Self can step right in.

You cannot person it, there is no Time, and there is no One thing.

There's a difference between Infinity and Infinite. Infinite is Cause and Infinity is Effect.

As to personalizing it, yes you can and Time is Real and Everything, which includes n0thing, is One Thing.

Ribbit

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join