It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Love.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

There is no motion. That is just a program! Is all just a program. And souls were not born, they have always existed. They were upgraded from one form to another.

Its all a spiral.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
unconditional love is all that there ever can be all religions speak of it it's a state of peace the nirvana state but all creation comes from here no it does not judge it only releases from judgement if you allow it but you must find it yourself it cannot be given too you this poster hasn't found for he is posting nor have i found it for replying but we must for the true power tosave humanity is there within us and no where else

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Love is all-inclusiuve, not exclusive; it both encompases and transcends all human ignorance, wickedness, stupidity and the suffering which ensues in their wake.

well you lost me there.... the entire sentence is a complete contradiction.

'it both'

trancends all human ignorance? that is very funny... so love does not encompass or transcend ignorance.

big fancy words seem to go well together but if you think about just the first sentence... you hopefully, will see the absurdity of this sentence.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There is no motion. That is just a program! Is all just a program. And souls were not born, they have always existed. They were upgraded from one form to another.

Its all a spiral.

Souls are born with the birth of every galaxy, two at a time, twin Souls, Soulmates for an eternity.

The Universe, in its current form, wasn't always that way. In the beginning that never began, God/SourCe was alone and Infinite, our Infinite Father, and He figured out the answer to the greatest question of all Time and because He did, you now exist.
But the reason you exist is because the Infinite Father became the Finited Mother, and She gave/gives birth to WE the Souls and We have new Brother and Sister Souls added to the ranks all the time.
And with the birth of each and every one of WE the Souls, the computing power of the Universe/God/SourCe increases, that's why WE can dew the things WE can now dew.

Sew while the Universe was once Infinite, it is now finited but ever growing in size and mass and WE are growing back into the Infinite Father's once Self, sew WE's limit is Infinite.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The galaxies are just a part of the story book. We all looked in at this creation.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
You cannot have love with out hate.
Each is as important, as it keeps the scales in balance.
There is a positive, and there is a negative. Ying and Yang working together, all in one.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Baron01

So if man created nothing then who made all the buildings on Earth? Who created music? Who created the internet? Who created the ButtUglyToad account on ATS? Who created the name Ribbit?

You are the one who's trapped...

Who? WE the Souls, the Children of God/SourCe.

This thing you call Life, is SCRIPTED and WE've ran this SPECIFIC Matrix THOUSANDS of times and the last time your Soul was connected to this Matrix, you were kNot you, you were sumone or sumthing else.

You are kNot where you think you are!

Ribbit

These are beliefs and have nothing to do with truth.

I'm sorry for having crushed your illusions.

They are kNot beliefs, they are facts but you don't know the truth about the Universe/God/SourCe and how it all werks, sew how can you possibly sit there and say anything I say isn't the truth? You don't know the truth but you don't want to know the truth, you only want to know what you want the truth to be and I can tell you, the truth isn't what you want it to be, for it wasn't what I wanted it to be either.

Sew continue living your delusions but I can promise you, no matter what, when your existence ends here you will no longer be able to deny the truth and it's sad that sew many of you will require death in order to see the truth.
Each and every day that passes, I realize there is very little hope for most of you. You have all been fooled and the one fooling you is you.

If I were you, I'd get ready for it to get really bad, since total anhilation is all you understand and I'm otay with that but it's kNot what I want but what I want doesn't matter. I'l
l just kick back and watch the fireworks and wait for my time to come to exit this illusion and to move onto the next illusion I get to be a part of.

Ribbit

lolololol, how are these not beliefs? You say that life is scripted, where is your proof? Is life really scripted or do you want life to be scripted? Is it the truth or do you want it to be the truth? You are simply fooling yourself. Even though it is a solid idea and it would be a great relief that if life is scripted so we can blame everything we do on the 'script'.

You say that we have lived life thousands of times as a different person. Again, where is your proof? You take your beliefs as facts just like everyone else does.

Then you make the assumption that I dont want to know the truth. Ofcourse I know the truth can't be the way we want it to be but to know the truth it's necessary to have solid evidence. This means that every theory should be analyzed in all aspects without the use of opinions and beliefs.

You say that when my existence ends the truth will be shown but how can I see the truth when I no longer exist? You seem to think that life is a mystery which hides all of the truth and we humans have to find the pieces in order to make the puzzle complete. But you don't realize that the truth isn't hidden from us. It just appears that way because our senses are limited.

Get your head out of your ass and stop taking your beliefs as facts. Stop trying to convice others of your false theories and you might get a glimpse of reality as a reward.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Baron01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Now is something that is forever, like one eternal day, however, there are infinite clips of film moving ahead infinitely. So we are being born, taking our first steps and moved on already.

Now is an aspect of Time, the Zeroness of Time, and it is eternal because it is fueled by the future and it's final destination is the past, which both comprise the Now.

-1 0 +1

Past Now Future

Ribbit

But the past was once now which according to you is 0, not -1. The future will become the now which is again 0, not +1.

The moment I am typing this occurs in the now and when you read this post I have typed it happened in the past which for me was the now, and when I read your reply you have typed it in the now and when I read it in the future which for me will be the now you've typed in the past which for you was the now.

I'm yet again sorry for crushing your illusions but everything happens in the now. So fix your math:

Now

Anything you dew can only be realized when it's the Past. You cannot dew anything and realize it at the same time, you must dew it first, then realize it.

The Present is for Understanding the Past and Rationalizing the Future. - Old Toad Proverb

Sew your Now exists in the Past and Future and the Past and Future exist in the Now.

Apparently you are kNot familiar with Newton's 3rd Law of Motion, which does apply to Time, since Time is Motion!
Newton's 3rd Law of Motion dictates that for EVERY action there's an EQUAL and opposite REACTION. Sew then, where does the Now stand with a well accepted Law of Motion?

You need to fix your math for while everything happenS in the Now, what happenS Now happenED in the Past and WILL happen in the Future, especially anything that happens in this Construct.

Your delusion is you think all of this is happening in the Real, when it isn't.

Ribbit

Ps: You don't even know the truth about your Soul, nor where it resides and has always resided since its birth, nor how old your Soul is, nor how your Soul was born, sew what credibility dew you have? None!

edit on 25-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

Jesus Christ how deluded are you? If the now exists in the past and the future then the now wouldn't be now but the past and the future. If the past and the future exists in the now then the past and the future wouldn't be the past and the future but they would be the now. Your logical thinking ability is of track.

Isaac Newton was a complete whack. Why would you take someones theory with little credibility right up your ass? See for yourself what is true and what not.

Everything happens now and can only be happening right Now and nowhere else.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Baron01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SalientSkivvy
There is a positive, and there is a negative. Ying and Yang working together, all in one.

There is no negative.

From nothing can only come something: 0 --> 1

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Profound! Isn't there lots of space in between those two points that is missing from this idea?

The whole Universe surely isn't constructed of nothing but absolutes! Where are the vibrations in between the extremes?

Your halycon is surely gone for good, but analogs continue on!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Baron01

Everyone is special. And I proclaim my absolute right to be freely self-expressed.
You are welcome to your judgements, but they are your judgements, and need not represent the truth of my own experience.

Do you have any thoughts or ideas or impressions that you would like to share from your experience?

And don't forget that this is a purely text-based communication medium, so there's only so much information that one can gather by which to try to take another's personal inventory! lol

Every one is only special in it's own way because there is only one of it. But besides that, no one is really special. What is so special about you? What have you done or thought about which others didn't?

You're only into the New Age thing because it gives your life a story and you have identified yourself with it. Who are you without the mask?

You are not special, there is no love, no hope, only now.

You're still assuming about the "New Age" aspect, and FYI, the human being isn't an "it" or a "thing" and in truth, when everything that is unreasonable and absurd is taken away, all there is is love. We are a mystery, no matter how many masks we take off, I'm just aware of it, that's the only thing I guess that would make me special, that I don't know who or what I really am!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I disagree with this philsophy, I think it's seriously flawed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Love is all-inclusiuve, not exclusive; it both encompases and transcends all human ignorance, wickedness, stupidity and the suffering which ensues in their wake.

well you lost me there.... the entire sentence is a complete contradiction.

'it both'

trancends all human ignorance? that is very funny... so love does not encompass or transcend ignorance.

big fancy words seem to go well together but if you think about just the first sentence... you hopefully, will see the absurdity of this sentence.

You're right, it's an absurd statement. I should have said that it brings them to light, and dissolves them or something to that effect. Love negates those things! Ha, true - they sure like to hang on tooth and nail though don't they?!

And it's amazing the lengths to which some will go to invalidate the notion of love as being formative and at cause, even I tricked myself right out of the gate by suggesting that love envelopes ignorance and stupidity!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think the premise of the idea was that love is a type of reason, capable of surfacing all ignorance, bringing it to the light of conscious awareness, and turning it into a joke, and to "get" the joke is to understand, that when all ignorance is rendered absurd, love is all that remains, like an eternal wellspring in the liberated space of absolute freedom, which is liberated by the power of love, to forgive - then we come to know ourselves as we really are, which is love itself, undying and eternal, giving life meaning and purpose. To love love is to become love, and to become love is to be happy, grateful, joyful, and absolutely free. It's what we were made for, what we are, as a evolutionary process. It is also inconquorable, unparalleled, and without compare. To stand in opposition to it, or try to relegate it down the hieararchy of causation, is itself ridiculous and absurd, since love is the very reason for creation, as an evolving process of self-discovery, and sharing in mutuality.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Its all a spiral.

A forever upward spiral, yes, and oh what an honor and a priviledge it is to find ourselves in human form! I think we can all do better, so much better, if only we posessed the right motivating factor, the right catalyst to action, and creativity..

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
In general what is the right motivating factor a catalyst that you called it? At what point does the epiphany taking place? What does it look like from an observer's perspective?. Not just descriptive thought but practically what is going on inside someone before this epiphany takes place and how can be we duplicate it while maintaining the free will of the person you're loving with the Truth? What do we do as meta-physicists what do we do to promote the spread of truth. To help this evolutionary process along? What is our responsibility as human beings to others?
I practically speaking if we were more length on the foundation love, what is our responsibility? Is there anybody out there? Hello? Is there anybody out there who's talk is a reflection of what they do? Instead of trying to understand the other person's perspective it looks like most people who've been posting are just interested in politely flaming each other intellectually. Is there anybody out there who's applying the truth? Love changes things, Literally.
edit on 27-3-2012 by SirLance because: Frustration

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

you are brave to try and define what love is but for me..it is everything. That is the best I could come up with.
no big fancy words just 'everything'

oh and I didn't mean to sound picky, I just laughed when I read it the contradiction with the word meanings...

sometimes simple is best.
good luck with it!
edit on 27/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: edit to expand

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

, (Love your neighbor; treat others the way you want to be treated, Love is the whole of the law.) It's not just Love, it’s Faith in Love from which we derive our Power.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The power to Demonstrate through love not resisting to the love that's available to us

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SirLance

411? There has to be others out there... I can't be the only one. Hello?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join