It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Love.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I will repeat this question one more time for all you who are claiming "love is everything".

If love is everything, how can you possess or accumulate it?

If love is everything, then love has no definable parameters to be labeled as "love" because there is nothing else but love. If love is everything then there is no need to talk about "loving one another" because everything is love.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
Love is the very energy of our being. Divine, unconditional. The glue of our universe and the substance of our very selves.

I find this interesting as well!

So I often like to think backwards, and as how life came to be. When you take it all the way back, why did the first gases choose to coalese, and why did the big bang happen in the first place?

Why does life choose to exist?

Why does it choose to adapt?

Why does it choose to be at all?

People with strong extroverted thinking (refer:mbti) such as the INTJ's often found in science forums, love to give us the how, but as for the why....they break down and just say, "chance happening", "randomness" ...and the like. There's no depth to it. It's as if they just don't grasp that an original potential, and inevitable realization for intelligent order (life) was imprinted into the fabric of the cosmos. Why?

I think the answer may be surmised in what is commonly referred to as, "love".

When we get this feeling, we intuit a bond. It's as if this "feeling of love" is more of a perception of reality at a deeper level. It's as if this existence at a deep level does, in fact, penetrate all of matter on this earth, and potentiate it's existence as a living being.

Maybe so, maybe not!

edit on 24-3-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron01
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Love doesn't exist anywhere but as an illusion in our minds.

Aloneness breeds Compassion, which breeds Love but to know One is alone requires Logic.

If you were the only person on this planet, you would Love all creatures, big or small, and you would care for them.
In the movie Castaway, Wilson was all Tom had and he loved Wilson, a stupid soccer ball.

But to understand that Love is the guiding FORCE of the Universe, you'd have to know that the Universe is God/SourCe, a lifeform, and Her Love for Her Children, WE the Souls, permeates all and through empathy, WE are instilled with Her Love.

Ever look at a baby and notice there's no hate, just pure love? Sum religions teach that We are born of sin but that is kNot sew.
We are born of Love.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Yes, I agree it's just a lack of critical thought and pedantry that causes one to make such a broad statement.

In continuing with my above post, it's as if love may be that which potentiates everybeing rather than thing.

So if we are to be in love, we are more in the flow with the beingness of the cosmos, per say, and less in maligned in it's absence.

It's as if love is the superstring, 10th dimension from string theory!!

It's certainly not everything, but we can feel this is so!

Maybe so, maybe not.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You don't learn aloneness here. You learn that in the exploration process, the times spent in clouds, in trees, in various explorations souls do to learn. Here the job is to be Buddha and then Christ, the seeker, and the Doer, who has Found. To go within and overcome your bad habits and karma and seek for guidance and help, clear out programs and LOVE LOVE LOVE, report for duty to your own soul and strive to be a calm and loving zen pool, and raise frequency.

Your Higher Self joins in more and more, more of yourself, more memories and more understanding.

Even the clouds above are very interesting when you study them, in photos too.

Everything is about Love and readying yourself to live in progressed, unity and eutopia.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
I will repeat this question one more time for all you who are claiming "love is everything".

If love is everything, how can you possess or accumulate it?

If love is everything, then love has no definable parameters to be labeled as "love" because there is nothing else but love. If love is everything then there is no need to talk about "loving one another" because everything is love.

I too agree that Love isn't everything, Logic IS.

"To possess Wisdom is to not possess Love, for Wisdom teaches us to set our Love free into the Universe so it can permeate the very pores of Time and Space and Wisdom comes from filtering Knowledge with Love, for Love is born of Logic!" - Old Toad Proverb

"We are kNot born with Wisdom, but rather, Logic. It is our personal responsibility, as indivdual members of Humanity, to utilize Logic, to achieve Wisdom, to then incorporate that Wisdom into our everyday actions to make the world a better place for all of Mankind." - Old Toad Proverb

"Your mYnd is the Physical Prism, the All Seeing eYe, and Logic guides the Light coming from IT, irregardless of the Input!" - Old Toad Proverb

"The Conceptual & Perceptual is what We use to decipher the Physical but if your Prism of Logic has a flaw, the colors will be distorted." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

You don't learn aloneness here. You learn that in the exploration process, the times spent in clouds, in trees, in various explorations souls do to learn.

I was actually talking about God/SourCe, prior to the way things are now, when She was the Infinite Father and alone.
That's where Love originated from.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble, but everything is....everything

It can't reasonably be reduced any more than that!

Logic is not inherent, either. The potential to think logically is inherent, in most individuals, it seems...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

When was that?

There is not One, like that anyway. Its always been the Infinite 11111111111111111111111111111111................ for infinity doesnt do ones. And this process has been going on for infinity, and we have all existed for infinity in one form or another, at various stages. There may be this One who is always infinite Ones, forever, yet that one Cannot be with Boundary of being one because any boundary or wall up to infinite never ending, variety and fractals in every direction imaginable, puts a barrier on Infinity, and it becomes Finite and would have passed already.

WE have Mom and Dad, Uncles and Aunts, Great Uncles and Aunts, Great Grandpas and Grandmas, Great Greats and So on and so forth, and we are slivers of our Fuller Selves as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Yes, I agree it's just a lack of critical thought and pedantry that causes one to make such a broad statement.

In continuing with my above post, it's as if love may be that which potentiates everybeing rather than thing.

So if we are to be in love, we are more in the flow with the beingness of the cosmos, per say, and less in maligned in it's absence.

It's as if love is the superstring, 10th dimension from string theory!!

It's certainly not everything, but we can feel this is so!

Maybe so, maybe not.

It's known as Empathy.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We come from Love, from a state of Universal Understanding or Telepathy where we feel each other.

The only "free will" that really exists here is that we're dumbed down in this lower frequency, with our memories gone, feeling separaate from each other. Because you're in oneness and feel each other, you don't want to hurt anyone and live in eutopia's.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

When was that?

There is not One, like that anyway. Its always been the Infinite 11111111111111111111111111111111................ for infinity doesnt do ones. And this process has been going on for infinity, and we have all existed for infinity in one form or another, at various stages.

That's a fallacy most have bought into.

In the beginning that never began, the Infinite Father (aka: Universe) was the only lifeform and all alone. At sum time, He asked the ultimate question - Life? - and from there, He figured out how to replicate, how to have Children, by making the inside the outside and the outside the inside, and the Infinite Father became the Finited Mother, the Mother of your Soul, the Source of ALL Life.

The Universe is finite at any given finite moment but in the next finite moment, it's bigger and We are surrounded by a spherical black hole, which black holes are just that, a hole, a rip in Space, which Space is the BODY of God/Source and that black hole that now surrounds the Universe, defines it but does kNot confine it and it is the underlying force of the Universe and with it, there is Zero Entropy and a 100% recycling rate.

Little black holes that open up from a star collapsing, are n0thing more than Recycling Stations that form to recycle that part of the galaxy and galaxies are born one at a time. Science thinks the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics rules the Universe when all it rules are the Closed Minds of humans, which are going to entropy.

Ribbit

Ps: Infinite is infinite 9's kNot 1's.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

This is an interesting idea, but so what exists?

What exists outside of our minds?

Reality can only be experienced through a filter. If you see a bird then the bird is real but the way it looks is an interpretation by the brain.

However, love can only be imagined.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Love can not be illusion for the simple fact, you can see with your eyes what unconditional all encompassing love does to the people around you, not to mention where you dwell, darkness recedes under loves scrutiny. It fairly pumps out of you into the space around you and affects those around you.
No matter what they've done or what you've done, as the op suggests, with personal forgiveness and extended to everything and everyone around you, because what you do for yourself must be done for others, the limits don't exist, and you can see the evidence within their shining faces and the beauty around you.
It doesn't mean never disagreeing, it just means you hold no judgements for an alternative opinion and you are eternally patient.

In my quest for answers, of which I had/have many questions, I forgave the devil, then discovered this darkness was inside me, and must reside in all. All must be forgiven to move forward no matter what they've done or you've done.
It was only a matter of time to then have to forgive the creator for leaving us to our own devices and injustices, and the mother for shifting herself and destroying so many, then the brothers and the sisters who have watched us all and interfered with some. Of course they are forgiven.
There can be no grey areas. I understand now why there was a mention of another couple hundred years.
Perhaps it will take this long for those to let go of themselves and face their fears.

The scariest thing you can do in a lifetime is give 100% of yourself to someone else who has the capacity to crush your heart and shatter your soul.
When they don't, you are free and calmness abounds.

Please don't mistake peaceful with unprepared...

If you walk with love you can never turn your face away from hate. Every side has a validity based on their pasts for their actions, no matter how violent their actions.
To understand it and address it, not with like action, but with love and support and respect for their attitudes is only one way in which we could reach what most of us know is there, and I'm all for everyone getting there.
That's my dream.

But...how does one make 'the' choice if they have not been given all the information? They can help us, but not until we are prepared to help ourselves first, you are no longer children to await your parents directions.

X OP

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

We come from Love, from a state of Universal Understanding or Telepathy where we feel each other.

The only "free will" that really exists here is that we're dumbed down in this lower frequency, with our memories gone, feeling separaate from each other. Because you're in oneness and feel each other, you don't want to hurt anyone and live in eutopia's.

It's Oneness that breeds conflict and it's Zeroness that breeds Love.

I dew agree though that WE the Souls come from Love and that Telepathy, via Empathy, is how Love is conveyed.

As to Free Will, that is an Illusion. We all dew what We are here to dew, n0thing more, n0thing less.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Reality can only be experienced through a filter. If you see a bird then the bird is real but the way it looks is an interpretation by the brain.

If I see a bird, then it is imagined in my mind.

If I feel love, then it is experienced in my mind.

In both instances, an external object is used as a point of reference.

What's the difference, again?!

Let's state this another way.

If love was but an illusion, why does it persist in the majority of our species as a potential to experience and learn from?

Our mind doesn't evolve to feel things that don't exist for no good reason.

It's real.

The label we use may be funky...like as we talk about "god", but the phenomenon is real, and wouldn't come to be without external points of reference for us to consider. The same can be applied to seeing things we filter as to be "objects".

If love doesn't exist, neither does the objects.

Then these are just "filters" in our minds, and reality can't be known. It's all just an illusion at that point!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

This is an interesting idea, but so what exists?

What exists outside of our minds?

Just because you see the bird, doesn't make it real.

Your mind is the filter and it sees what it is told to see, even when there's n0thing there but Energy.
Your mind will transform that Energy into a bird, because your mind has been designed to dew that. Your mind is also what makes you think you are real

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

This. And yet still, in this sense of the word it would mean we ARE that flow, that love, which means there is no separate thing called "love" for us to become. "Love" is just a concept, a word, and no concept or word can capture the totality of our "beingness". So in the end it is pointless to say "we must have more love". Can we be more 'us' than we already are?

I understand why people say things like this, and I am sure their intentions are good, but what I am afraid they don't see is that this line of thinking is only further solidifying the confusion, the division and thus the conflict amongst our species.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If I see a bird, then it is imagined in my mind.

If I feel love, then it is experienced in my mind.

In both instances, an external object is used as a point of reference.

What's the difference, again?!

Let's state this another way.

If love was but an illusion, why does it persist in the majority of our species as a potential to experience and learn from?

Our mind doesn't evolve to feel things that don't exist for no good reason.

It's real.

The label we use may be funky...like as we talk about "god", but the phenomenon is real, and wouldn't come to be without external points of reference for us to consider. The same can be applied to seeing things we filter as to be "objects".

If love doesn't exist, neither does the objects.

Then these are just "filters" in our minds, and reality can't be known. It's all just an illusion at that point!

But the "objects" you believe to be real, can be illusionary but Love isn't.

Peeps think Time is an illusion as well, when in fact, it's real, it's your perception of Time that's an illusion.

Perception is the most fickle attribute of humans and prone to error, as the OP has proven.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

unconditional all encompassing love does to the people around you

Here we go again with this "unconditional, all encompassing" talk. I ask you the same question: How can anything unconditional and all encompassing be separate from something else to allow a 'doing' of it? Wouldn't that negate the whole premise of "all encompassing"?

If it is unconditional and all encompassing, it IS everything and therefore there is nothing separate from it for it to do anything to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join