It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
I will wait until the evidence is available before I convict anyone.

Before you convict anyone? Are you serious? The police are so complacent that they haven't even ARRESTED anyone yet, much less gather material evidence and take it to trial. Some people are so damn convinced that everything is a MSM conspiracy that they'll dishonor the dead and acquit people simply because "it's all just a conspiracy."

Zimmerman pursued Martin against the instructions of the 911 operator. and he did so armed with a deadly weapon. Had he followed instructions, none of this would have happened. His blatant disregard of those instructions directly contributed to the death of Martin. That's all that matters.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by rebellender

Perhaps they should show Trayvon looking dead on a slab in the morgue....and show Zimmerman shooting his weapon on the gun range or something...they showed a picture that was available...the kid weighed 140 pounds as opposed to a grown man that was a lot heavier...if he had allowed the cops to do thier job instead of hunting this kid down then noone would be dead and the media wouldn't even be intrested.

I have to disagree with ya there, there are other pictures available, he has a facebook page, even his profile pic shows him older looking. I do see the media playing this like a fiddle. and I agree with you on the cops, it was their job not his.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That report goes along well with the original picture posted of a tall and mostly grown man, which has now been replaced with a picture of him when he was 12 years old and a cute little kid.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

That report goes along well with the original picture posted of a tall and mostly grown man, which has now been replaced with a picture of him when he was 12 years old and a cute little kid.

Whatever.

A kid is dead and you are attempting to justify it by him joking around with his friends.

Not that I'm surprised by any of this on ATS...it's not secret what some of the attitudes are here on ATS.

People are claiming that race has nothing to do with it....I say BS.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Oh annee, this thread is like..uh um yeah uuh what?, im speechless I just can't get this logic of comparing it to columbine based on rolling r's, and to say this kid didn't walk away?, who was in the car in the first place.

Yeah - - that one really blew me away.

A teen was being stalked and hunted by a "wannabe" vigilante who was armed. I can almost guarantee that to be a fact.

What the teens history is - - has nothing to do with it.

"Wanabe" Vigilante's that have had any kind of success (which apparently) - Zimmerman did have in the past - - - continue to build their ego - - and escalate their behavior until something bad happens.

What is this? The Old West - - - where we make these gun toting vigilante's into Super Heroes?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

Before you convict anyone? Are you serious? The police are so complacent that they haven't even ARRESTED anyone yet, much less gather material evidence and take it to trial. Some people are so damn convinced that everything is a MSM conspiracy that they'll dishonor the dead and acquit people simply because "it's all just a conspiracy."

Arrested for what? Was a crime committed? So far it appears that we have a case of self-defense.

Should the police arrest the guy because people like Obama try to interject race into this?

Zimmerman pursued Martin against the instructions of the 911 operator. and he did so armed with a deadly weapon. Had he followed instructions, none of this would have happened. His blatant disregard of those instructions directly contributed to the death of Martin. That's all that matters.

I don’t take orders from 911 operators….do you? Are 911 operators in charge of your actions and your decisions? It’s a free country! Maybe he thought he was doing the right thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

According to you, if it rains on you, the rain is racist.
Clearly!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Arrested for what? Was a crime committed? So far it appears that we have a case of self-defense.

Should the police arrest the guy because people like Obama try to interject race into this?

Really...I thought Zimmerman injected race into it when he called him a Coon.

But I'll bet you'll say he didn't say that

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

According to you, if it rains on you, the rain is racist.
Clearly!

According to you...if someone calls someone a Coon...it has nothing to do with race

Walking while black...that was all it took for this kid to be labeled a suspicious criminal.

Like I said...I'm not surprised by the attitudes here.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I agree with you on the cops, it was their job not his.

ANY cop or Judge will say a police officer has no more a right to use force than anybody else. A cop will say if you feel threatened you are justified to use force necessary to stop the threat.

the picture we all miss here is we were not there to see actions transpire

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I think it's a single sided recording that doesn't prove what the statement was in retaliation to. Maybe Trayvon called him a spick. Maybe he was a racist bully. We don't know.

What we do know, is that a 17 year old man serving a school suspension managed to beat an armed security guard senseless, make him call for help repeatedly, and then get killed. You're telling me this young man sounds innocent to you?

"Two wrongs, don't make a right" It's taught to children in pre-school for the very reason that fights do not break out and result in injury or death.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by rebellender

Perhaps they should show Trayvon looking dead on a slab in the morgue....and show Zimmerman shooting his weapon on the gun range or something...they showed a picture that was available...the kid weighed 140 pounds as opposed to a grown man that was a lot heavier...if he had allowed the cops to do thier job instead of hunting this kid down then noone would be dead and the media wouldn't even be intrested.

do you remember the MSM mug shot of Jarred Laughner looking like Glen Beck...Jarred Laughner looks nothing like Glen Beck at all.....MSM playing games for the ratings and you getting all stirred up on emotions

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

That's completely normal for teenagers to do with their friends.

I had a black friend that thought it was funny when we made "racially insensitive" jokes.
And no one got shot.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The bottom line is that Jessie Jackson and the POTUS are stoking the racial fires. Remember, “never let a good crisis go to waste.”

Look at Jackson out once again crying that blacks are under attack. He seeks out anything resembling racism and tries to blow it up.

Jackson said that there is a mistaken assumption in some corners of America that all racial problems went away with the election of President Obama. "There was this feeling that we were kind of beyond racism," he said. "That's not true. His victory has triggered tremendous backlash."

He added: "Blacks are under attack." African American families are facing record home foreclosures and unemployment. Their children are burdened with student loan debt. States, particularly conservative ones, are passing voter laws that leaders know will disenfranchise blacks and other minorities. Meanwhile, the nation's prisons are brimming with black faces, he said, and their numbers that suggest that the legal system is quicker to send blacks to prison than whites.
link

Where was his outrage over Holder’s failure to prosecute the black panthers who discouraged white people from voting?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Sometimes joking in that manner with the wrong person can get you more trouble than you were looking for.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I agree with your thoughts on this tragedy. I would've defended myself in anyway I knew from an unknown person following me if I was worried about being attacked...same as animals do!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

BS Evo, you're completely misrepresenting the article you linked; why?

"Brrrrian!" he would call out, rolling his r's as is done in Spanish, whenever 16-year-old Brian Paz got a phone call from his Colombian mother, the friend recalled. "I'd just burst out laughing," Paz said. Paz and other friends said Martin liked rap music and funny movies. He had written some lyrics, though he hadn't had a chance yet to perform them. Martin was especially a fan of a student musical group at his school called Bison. He had two of the group's pins on his backpack and helped spread the word about shows.

Paz was the boy Trayvon would tease, his friend...as friends tend to tease eachother. Did you even read the whole article you linked? How could you get that Trayvon Martin was a powder keg?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That is not the bottom the line! The bottom line is that a 17 year old unarmed boy was killed and the police involved as well as there superiors failed miserably at doing their job.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by seabag

Really...I thought Zimmerman injected race into it when he called him a Coon.

But I'll bet you'll say he didn't say that

If someone is breaking into my house at night and I call the guy a coon, spic, chink, etc before I properly put 2 bullets to the chest and 1 to the head in a proficient military manner that doesn’t make it a hate crime nor does it diminish my justification for killing him in my own self defense.

You should go work for Jessie Jackson’s group.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Are you fully aware there are conflicting reports and we DO NOT have verified facts?

Exactly. Not enough facts to judge either one of 'em.

Since when did the MSM give an unbiased report on anything?

Right or wrong, the dude is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join