It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Conjecture,
What beings could possibly be on a higher plane than pseudocivilized apes with baseball caps and assault rifiles?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Phage is optimistic and tramples another thread.
What a surprise.

This is a good post, it shows people that the FBI does investigate what most would consider sci fi. That saucers do exist. If you read the rest of the 69 pages you will cant draw any other conclusions.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Did you miss the part that says "the present writer has several university degrees and was a former university department head"?

No, I didn't miss it. Why should I put any more stock in than than any thing else in the letter?

It's something someone wrote a letter to the FBI about flying saucers. I bet people still write letters to the FBI about flying saucers.

the fact is you dont know so why say anything. why should we put any stock in you Opinion over his when you cant even read or consider new things with an open mind. IDK deny ignorance and all that not support it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

How are things going in Montana? Have they ran the FEMA Camp people off in Hardin, Montana yet? Is there anything strange going on there such as more UFO sightings or anykind of Telepathic Link?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here is a great reference to what they are talking about in the OP's piece...

Source

It puts into context the "ridicule" statement, which is because some of the information came from conversations with a psychic medium.

Hmmm.....

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I read it. I've considered it...more than once.
I consider it a letter to the FBI from a deluded individual. An open minded person would consider that possibility.

This is not the first time this has been discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

not that I am aware of.
I think like most Montanans, stay quiet and watch until the time is right to make your move weather it be offensive or defensive. I am far away from hardin but the air base i live near has the usual traffic nothing out of the ordinary.
edit on 3/24/2012 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

I read it. I've considered it...more than once.
I consider it a letter to the FBI from a deluded individual. An open minded person would consider that possibility.

This is not the first time this has been discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

deluded as far as you know. do some more research on his topics it is very clear you don't understand them and that is ok. I never said this is BS or it isn't only that is is interesting and worth learning about.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
At least it seems logical and makes sense.

I've never read any description like this before.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
looks pretty authentic, but someone who knows background on documents shuld probably check it out

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
It puts into context the "ridicule" statement, which is because some of the information came from conversations with a psychic medium.

There are definitely a lot of quacks and opportunists.

However - I've had my own personal experiences - I can't explain - even to myself.

I know there is another type existence of some kind.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

fascinating!!!!!!

the guy who wrote this has some legit cred and knew he was going to be ridiculed

look at the date..this guy was SO ahead of his time
edit on 24-3-2012 by SuperTripps because: add

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Here is a great reference to what they are talking about in the OP's piece...

Source

Hmmm.....

~Namaste

I can't believe you found the source.
Great find

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Did you miss the part that says "the present writer has several university degrees and was a former university department head"?

No, I didn't miss it. Why should I put any more stock in than than any thing else in the letter?

It's something someone wrote a letter to the FBI about flying saucers. I bet people still write letters to the FBI about flying saucers.

I don’t know about this letter, but the Office Memorandum, United States Government to D.M. Ladd, dated August 6, 1947, is very interesting. The letter communicate a story of a Secret Mission. A CIC Agent of the 4th Army Air Force was either in route to or from (they don’t know? Really?!) an interview with XXXXX, who is one of the individuals who first saw one of the saucers. His plane crashes and kills him. The article references that the airplane was carrying recovered flying saucers.
vault.fbi.gov...

edit on 24-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I was going to work up in Piegan, Montana back in Sept-2006. I was attacked and taken from a bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station. I was put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was at. I was found walking around in shock. I never made it to my duty station in Montana. Anyway, I am thankful that someone from Montana is on here. Amy in NC

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Radar is radio. In fact it is exactly radio.

(RA)dio
(D)etection
(A)nd
(R)anging

Of course some delusional posing as an alien expert might not know that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman

1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace

8. The region from which they come is not the "astral plane", but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

9. They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that (apparatus

Addendum: The Lokas are oval shape, fluted length
oval with a heat-resistaning metal or alloy not yet known
the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a
laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful
energy apparatus, perhaps a ray

vault.fbi.gov...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 24/3/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

It's a record of a letter to the FBI, dutifully noted, it does not mean that it was agreed with, sheesh, I could write my step mother is an alien to the FBI and it will get noted, it doesn't actually mean I'm correct.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

I agree. The person sounds delusional.
Therefore, I'll make a PB & J sandwich.

(crunchy, with strawberry on whole wheat if you must know)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Phage dont be so tight...

Lord of the Rings or Starwars are not on the fbi vault... if this is "just a story" why is it on the fbi vault?

I'm not a "146th DIMENSION IS COMING, LOVE LOVE AND FLOWERS AND CONSCIENCE LIFT" crap kinda guy... I'm really down to earth, thing is... like I said, story or not, it is on the fbi vault which is weird for a complete science fiction story.

This is what I find weird.
edit on 24-3-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

Why? BECAUSE IT WAS A LETTER TO THE FBI!!! Don't you see that they are actually allowing you to see what they receive?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join