It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever SEEN an alien, in real life, for more than a split second, and totally sober?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Can anyone share their experiences with this? I've seen them in vivid dreams, and felt their presence, and seen something shadow-like for a split second, but never stared one in the eye and been awake.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
on my way home in broad daylight i saw a person on the middle of the road in the middle of summer and theirs is a lot of houses by the river. he was bundled up for winter as I got closer he had a blue like parka and elmer fud hat boots and he was rather tall and as I got closer and closer he leaned towards my window as I slowly going by he had no face just skin and I never stopped, I just kept going but when I looked back in my rear view mirror and he was gone.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
on my way home in broad daylight i saw a person on the middle of the road in the middle of summer and theirs is a lot of houses by the river. he was bundled up for winter as I got closer he had a blue like parka and elmer fud hat boots and he was rather tall and as I got closer and closer he leaned towards my window as I slowly going by he had no face just skin and I never stopped, I just kept going but when I looked back in my rear view mirror and he was gone.

wow that almost sounds like a really creepy Tom Bombadil.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

I don't think I've ever seen anyone totally sober. At least not totally sober in all possible contexts of the definition of the word.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Have you ever SEEN an alien, in real life, for more than a split second, and totally sober?

Are you asking if the alien was totally sober? I don't know if he was or not. He was slurring his speech and rambling on about how Ron Paul would make a great president. So if he was sober he must have been just plain crazy!

Ugly bastard too small head, beady little eyes and a big mouth he just wouldn't shut up about Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have not seen an alien but I was not aware they were drunks either.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well when i was 17 i was coming home late from a friends house around 2am and had been drinking but i was only tipsy...there is a very long street about 1 and a half mile long called grange road, i got around 3/4 the way down it and to the left of me there was a house with no street light outside or any lights of any kind in the garden or pathway but they did have a large faux hedge i think they are called going around the length of the wall, then out of the corner of my eye i noticed something plain white stand up so i turned quickly thinking someone was trying to scare me but it was just pure white it and it stepped forward asif to lunge at me then stepped back slowly and ducked down slowly...basicaly i ran the rest of the way home scared out of my mind becouse it didnt have a face just the shape of a strange body it was tall thin and had a large head with thin arms. Since that night its bugged the absolute crap out of me i wanna know what it was
and i still want my mummy

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
For what it's worth, human beings don't usually remember things from before they were 3 once they reach adulthood which is what makes this chilling every time I think about it. I have a single memory from when i was 2 years old, I was laying down in bed trying to go to sleep, and I'm 100% positive i wasn't dreaming. I opened my eyes for about 10 seconds to look around and to my surprise outside the window where these humanoid creatures with vary long necks looking into the window. Scared stiff i closed my eyes and turned away and i could've sworn a flash of light came about a second after this happened, then my memory jumps forward to being 4 years old sitting in front of a TV.

Anybody else experience something like this?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Dang I did man, but I was drunk and high, soo....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is just me, but Ive been both drunk and high before and see a lot of crazy # but nothing like that. what makes the story weirder is the fact that i was looking up information about alien sightings and i came across a video of a fossilized creature like that and the resemblance was freaky.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think I have seen aliens before.
But I've never been "totally" sober, so maybe not...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
what happened in your experience?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have not seen a totally sober alien either, for some reason they keep asking me for spoiled milk.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I woke up in the middle of the night about 19 years ago. One was at the foot of my bed down by my feet and I could sense that one was beside my head, but I couldn't move at all, just my eyes. I was completely paralyzed. I remember I wanted to wake my husband but couldn't move or scream. As soon as it's eyes met mine (the one at the foot of the bed, i'd say about 10 seconds), all further memory of the experience is not there. Completely blank,

Weird part is, I had been trying for 5 years to get pregnant with our first child, and about a month after this I found out I was pregnant.

We always joke around with her (my daughter) about being an alien baby

But all joking aside, she is the one of my four children that really looks nothing like any of the other children. All my other children look ALOT alike.
edit on 24-3-2012 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I knew a guy named Elian once.

People in my area treated him pretty poorly because he was Hispanic. Eventually his family moved out of town.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i dont know if what we saw was an alien but it scared us pretty bad, i was about 14 or 15 there was 4 of us on top of our school roof at night. i know we shouldnt have been there but we were mad at that age allways climbing running an such, i think it was about 8 ish at night with a slight drizzle of rain, we started throwing rocks at archie our mate he allways had it lol, when he started running back to where we climbed up i looked beyound him and i saw a person i think looking at us but with no face or clothes but no real body ether, the drizzle didnt seem to hit it or go through it, this thing was standing under an outside building light we all seen it no mistake, we all ran off the roof an over to the estate, now at that age almost nothing scared us, police, security guards, hard men, we new everybody in the area. this thing made us run, i think because our minds could not identify what it was a natural human defence was to just run.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I with a friend, witnessed two humanoid MIBs back in 1979. Her and I experienced numerous ufo sightings, which were, I believe, part of a significant Great Lakes region 'flap wave' ongoing there, til about 1981. We were in her house (this was early afternoon abouts on a mild day) looking out the large living room window which looks out to the front yard and a sidewalk and street. Quiet residential old neighborhood, mostly retirees, at that time. And suddenly, here comes two men. Average height, and nonpronounced faces, of two caucasian men. But they were like, cadaver pale. Their heads looked long, as their coal black (hair, wig, or odd hat, couldn't tell) went up about 3 inches maybe, higher than a normal skull. They looked exactly alike, like clones. All black clothing, except for the mens' white shirt with a suit. They were looking back at us. We went outside, deciding what we'de do, once we got up close to them. We really just only wanted to look at them close. I was age 19 or 20 at that time, my friend, a little older. Upon exiting, there was no one there. No vehicle driving away, no neighbor house door shutting. I can only speculate that they were of the MIB phenomenon connected to ufos. Actor Dan Akroyed had an MIB close encounter, and they vanished. I do not believe they were ghosts.

My friend and I were not knowledgeable of Men In Black at that time, so we immediately thought they were door to door religious proselitizers. Fast vanishing ones.

My friend and I did not drink nor do drugs at that time, and I have never been into illegal drugs, nor ever prone to alchoholism nor any other kind of awareness altering addiction, except caffiene, later on.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Saucerwench because: edit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
im sure i have without know because with all the supposed breeding experiments im sure ive encountered a hybrid without knowing but so far ive only felt presences.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For anyone having, or thinking they are having encounter, or abduction experiences, I highly recommend getting a GPS tracker of the sort used by some parents to track their small children, or of the sort used with criminal ankle bracelets.

Keep the GPS tracking device active and strapped to your person at all times, especially when asleep.

IF for any reason you are taken/abducted, you then may have some data showing that on Date X, you traveled 1500 miles at 35,000 miles an hour, and disappeared into the side of a mountain, or whatever might be the case.

If you collect such data over a course of several independent contact/abduction scenarios, and each time data would indicate you get taken to the same place during the encounter/abduction, then, such data could be enacted on, investigated.
People, you, with friends and/or investigators with equipment could go to this place and poke around.

If you're having contact/abduction experiences, it's up to YOU to collect hard data because if aliens or whatever they are do exist, they're too scared to abduct/interact with anyone with such training, disposition, or persistence of personality and curiosity to actually carry out real investigations.

Why is that?

If aliens were abducting/interacting with me, there'd be some questions answered by now.
Time an again however, abductees/contactees seem all too disinterested in pursuing anything concrete.

edit on 24-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
Can anyone share their experiences with this? I've seen them in vivid dreams, and felt their presence, and seen something shadow-like for a split second, but never stared one in the eye and been awake.

I suggest browsing this forum (Gray Area) or using ATS SEARCH not only are there many threads asking other members to share their experience, but there are many threads were members do share their experience.

edit on March 24th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join