It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mebendazole. There, I said it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I haven't searched long but this site has a generic version vormex if that is what you are referring to, you know, the de-worming medicine. www.genericvermox.com... Don't know much about them, just found it. You always have to be careful ordering de-worming medicine from out of your own country. Just a heads up.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I have a friend with an apricot tree with the fruit falling to the ground and no one wants it. I will make an extra effort this year to get the fruit and the pits!

edit on 26-3-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

And of course, don't forget cimetidine (tagamet), the enhancer drug. It appears to be an OTC.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Why is this medication prescribed?
Cimetidine is used to treat ulcers; gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), a condition in which backward flow of acid from the stomach causes heartburn and injury of the food pipe (esophagus); and conditions where the stomach produces too much acid, such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. Over-the-counter cimetidine is used to prevent and treat symptoms of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Cimetidine is in a class of medications called H2 blockers. It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach.

How should this medicine be used?
Cimetidine comes as a tablet and a liquid to take by mouth. It is usually taken once a day at bedtime or two to four times a day with meals and at bedtime. Over-the-counter cimetidine is usually taken once or twice a day with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, it is taken within 30 minutes before eating or drinking foods that cause heartburn. Follow the directions on your prescription or the package label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take cimetidine exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.

And of course, before useing, cunsult your doctor:

•tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin); antidepressants (mood elevators) such as amitriptyline (Elavil), amoxapine (Asendin), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), doxepin (Adapin, Sinequan), imipramine (Tofranil), nortriptyline (Aventyl, Pamelor), protriptyline (Vivactil), and trimipramine (Surmontil); chlordiazepoxide (Librium); clopidogrel (Plavix), diazepam (Valium); lidocaine (Xylocaine); metronidazole (Flagyl); nifedipine (Adalat, Procardia); phenytoin (Dilantin); propranolol (Inderal); and theophylline (Theobid, Theo-Dur). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I found out a little more about tagamet here: csn.cancer.org...

found some OLD studies (1998- 2002) which said 'we've known for 20 years...' I have not yet found anything current.

Lisa, the numbers were much larger. I saw 85% of Dukes C survived 10 years vs 50% without cimetidine.

All those in the tests took the cimetidine for 1 year following surgery. Does cimetidine do the same thing the aspirin does?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I treated our cocker spaniel's tumor with "Castor Oil wraps" Took two weeks and the tumor shrunk to nothing. Cost about $3 to buy it at Walmart and its in the laxative section. Works good for RA also. Reduces the swelling and relieves the inflammation. JFYI...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I have often thought about why they were able to cure/vaccinate away every major disease that effected humanity 60+ years ago, but after that cures just ceased. What happened? It is sad, but true. There is far far more money to be made with "treatments" than with cures. I bet there is a cure for all sorts of terrible sicknesses and diseases out there, but they keep them locked up in the giant room you see at the end of "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark". Seriously though, how often do we hear glimpses of promising medical advances to have them just disappear into the fray of media?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

I did a google and you can buy this for humans in the UK under the name Pripsen. Otherwise you need a prescription.

I was only thinking this the other day, has anyone else noticed how many more people seem to have cancer now? Six years ago I knew no one who had or has had cancer. Now I know loads of people, with more getting it daily.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is the solution to stopping cancer dead in its tracks. Cancer goes like this. Cancer cells waste is Lactic acid. The Lactic acid then goes to your liver and then is processed into sugar(Glucose). Cancer cells love sugar. So the cancer cells produce more lactic acid and your liver produces more glucose and the cycle repeats itself over and over again. Lastly, cancer hates oxygen. Cancer is like a fermentation process which you would find in beer or wine making. So, how do you stop cancer. Shutdown the lactic acid going to your liver and starve the cancer cells from sugar. All a medical scientist has to do is come up with a solution to bind something on the cancer cell wall that blocks sugar from entering. Then the cells will die from starvation. You don't need radiation or chemo to do this.

In fact some are working on a virus that does this to the cancer cell wall. This is the solution, but its not a money maker for pharma.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You want a real cure?

www.pnas.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. I've learned a lot. My mother and uncle (her brother) both died of brain tumors. What they went through I would not wish on my worst enemy. Drug companies, most doctors, and insurance companies are going to grab every single dollar they can from us. Greed is sucking the life out of all of us, literally. Testing you don't need, over-priced medicines, cures swept under the rug. Curing cancer is not profitable, so don't expect it to happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by humanityisawful

Don't worry, the cyanide is not harmful to your body. It only harms the cancer cells, that's how B17 works.

www.thehealthierlife.co.uk...

This is a great article on B17.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'll play devils advocate here..

People still use the failed model of tumor reduction as a cure when in fact
there is no evidence at all to say that tumor reduction relates to cancer cure.
If tumor reduction was a cure for cancer then surely all the chemo agents which
are proven to reduce tumors to nothing would be cures?

(Still reducing a tumor mass is useful if the thing is causing problems.)

Limbo

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

Yes, anything that reduces tumor sizes does have the potential for curing cancer, even chemo. So, if Chemo and Mebendazole are put together side by side and we found out that they both reduce tumors significantly with more tumor coverage for Mebendazole as stated in one of the studies I included, and given that Mebendazole is almost free and has NO side effects regardless of the dose, then, it's very important that we consider researching this amazing drug.

Will it cure cancer? YES. But only, and only if we do clinical trials and enough research that might suggest combining it with other drugs and/or protocols.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

this is defo the best keeper op and the whole thread
welldone all

has anyone heard abot alexandras herbal tea
yes you guessed it they banned some of the
natural ingredience

and told her she would need millions to patent
and trials

just to stop her

need i say star and flag
edit on 3/4/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Very ineresting

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
this is amazing news

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A small amount of brain tumors are misdiagnosed. There have been several cases this year alone where tumors where being operated on just to find out they were worm masses in the brain.

That could be a skeptical explanation of the brain tumor in the study.

I'm not a skeptic overall, but most anti-parasitics are low doses of poison; and Flagyl is more commonly prescribed which has a list of side effects.

However there has been a lot of outstanding research on cancer lately that seems to float under the radar, and as someone who studies the medical field extensively; I believe that there is a cancer cure being suppressed.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Excellent info!!!
Think I may have to hit up some local pharmacies and see what they are willing to tell me about it.
Also, (and this has been said already in this thread) I find it rather peculiar that when the word comes out, production stops and no one hears about it again. Likewise with B17.

I found out a bit of information recently from a friend of a friend (he's a small time actor, and HUGE health nut) that high acidity levels in your body is a major contributing factor to developing cancer. After all, we're all born with the genetic mutation that causes cells to become cancerous, it's a matter of several different factors as to whether or not cancer cells form.
SO, keep track of your alkaline/acid ratio. Eat more alkaline foods.

Here's a website with a detailed list of acid/alkaline foods, and some other rather helpful info.
Hope all this has helped a little.

www.acidalkalinediet.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I agree with you 100 percent! I have had 4 relatives and 2 freinds die from cancer in the last 4 years. I had looked into natural alternatives for them but they decided to go with the toxins and radiation treatments that are drilled into our heads from advertisments and Doctors and now they are gone. It was in absolute horror I watched them suffer and the feeling of helplessness is still imprinted on my heart. With cancer being so rampant and you are aware of it and see people dropping over dead everywhere why not try alternatives? It's obvious the traditional methods are not working. It is all about money. I've been telling everyone that for years and as for the pill pushing Doctors getting kickbacks for pushing these dangerous drugs on us its a wonder we aren't all dead!
My Son sent your link to me and said "Mom, Read this" and I am so glad he did. You are what I needed, Thanks so much and keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

dichloroacetate forms in the cities water system. Seems that any organic matter that's in the pipe reacts to the chlorine to form this substance. It is also found in swimming pools. Problem is that now Fluoridated water is in those places now. I can't say fluoride stops the reaction because I have read no research that addressed fluorides interference. fluoride does react a little quicker than chloride though so I'm guessing it may stop the reaction. This knowledge is from reading others research after I read similar articles. That chemical only works for a few types of cancer is something I seem to remember.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join