It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mebendazole. There, I said it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Nice thread
There is alot of cures for cancer and other serious illneses such as THC found in hemp (cannabis/marijuana).

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
me bend az ole!

I thought this was a joke thread, but it seems to be interesting info. ty OP

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

That's why I said "almost" a cure. I talked about drug combinations and maybe treatment combinations as well. In all cases, it needs research and clinical trials.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

There are studies for Albendazole's effect on tumors as well!
edit on 25-3-2012 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Great post. Thanks for the solid info. How sad that the profiteers allow so many to suffer needlessly. I spoke with someone just recently who was given a death sentence by her doc in the 80's. She had an autoimmune disease but was accepted into a clinical trial. Her blood was treated with UV light. The treatment cured her and the FDA came in and shut the trial down.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Discontinuation in United States The last manufacturer of mebendazole in the United States, Teva Pharmaceuticals, announced on October 7, 2011, that they have ceased manufacture of this product. As of December, 2011, it is no longer available from any manufacturer in the USA. No reason was given for this discontinuation.

interesting

link

Adverse effects Mebendazole is relatively free of toxic side effects or adverse reactions, although patients may complain of transient abdominal pain, diarrhea, slight headache, fever, dizziness, exanthema, urticaria and angioedema

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am looking into Apricot Kernels, but under wikipedia, says

Taken in excess, they may produce symptoms of cyanide poisoning, including nausea, fever, rash, headaches, insomnia, increased thirst, weakness, lethargy, nervousness, various aches and pains in joints and muscles, a drop in blood pressure.

On average, an apricot kernel contains about 0.5 mg of cyanide

....This makes me believe more that in fact it is a cure or would help...this is sad my incredible grandfather died for Cancer over 3 years ago, such an amazing man and role model.

I need to know more.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Okay guys, check this out.

One of of the websites that gave a lot of info about the topic is a website called: Grouppe Kurosawa. I found a lot of dead links pointing to it. A lot. So I was wondering if some major change happened to the structure of the website... and then, I found this:

This is how the site used to look like, in 2005:

web.archive.org...
grouppekurosawa.com...

EDIT: I can't include the link from internet archive without it looking wrong. Just copy the second link and paste it in front of the first one without any spaces.

and this is how it looks like today:
LINK

As you can see, by looking at how it used to look like, it was full of info about alternative medicines.

The Grouppe Kurosawa organization exists to develop medical treatment protocols for acute and chronic diseases, such as influenza, asthma, colds, allergies, AIDS, hepatitis infections, cancer/leukemias, diabetes, arthritis, obesity and a host of other diseases, including Alzheimer’s and sexual dysfunction. The treatment protocols we develop utilize only natural medicines from plants, and over the counter generic drugs.

Today, the website contains nothing. It just mentions the (death?) of its author who used to be very active on it. It looks to me like this website has suffered from a massive attack from someone. Can anyone help us dig the articles from that place? While I am sure it contains a lot of stuff that doesn't work, I am also sure it has potentially beneficial info, like Mebendazole for example.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Thank you for posting such a wonderful thread.
Hopefully one day we can use it on a wide basis without being threatened by the goverment and the lies that it is probably..not allowed because of various amount of dangerous chemicals.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They are never going to "find" the cure to cancer, to diabetes - or the host of other illnesses that effect the human body. Big pharma / medical industry is there to treat symptoms, not eliminate them.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
this has been one of the best original posts i've seen in a while.

thanks for the information.

-subfab

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Checking the site in wayback atm...

I think the following from the current site lets on to a "censorship" of the doctors research:

PLEASE, if you find info from the Grouppe Kurosawa website on another website or forum, check the date of the post. I can't stress this enough. Information in the medical field changes daily. So many of Steve's essays or protocals are now out of date. Check more current sources before following any information found on the Internet.

do we know how the good doctor died? current site says "short illness"..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Mebendazole is still available in the U.S. Just because it is no longer produced in the U.S. doesn't mean that you cannot get it from a U.S. pharmacy. Most generic medications are produced outside the U.S. (e.g., India) and imported legally into the U.S.

Although mebendazole has been shown to affect tumor growth in rats and in some human tissue, that doesn't mean that it will "cure" cancer. It is being studied as a treatment for some cancers, but I sure wouldn't rely on it versus other proven treatments. It has been undergoing some pre-clinical trials for tumors, but a search of the NIH clinical trials registry did not uncover any human clinical trials of mebendazole for cancer treatment. Although I recognize that lots of people at abovetopsecret are distrustful of the government, I have done lots of work in clinical research and am pretty sure that the National Institutes of Health would gladly support trials of any promising new cancer treatment.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by humanityisawful

There are some cyanide containing foods that are good for people. If you get really thirsty after eating some food, eat some onion or grapefruit juice. They both contain Theo-sulfate which ties up the cyanide in the digestive tract and actually can make a medicine out of it. Garlic is good for Arsenic and heavy metal poisoning and actually enters and works in the blood, I can't eat cranberries because I can take the cyanide off of them. An alternative for keeping down urinary tract infections is pickle juice or pickles. Pickles with onions contain a natural sulfite that can cure some infections. Sort of like a sulfa drug. Some people can't process the sulfites right and these people may benefit from a Molybdenum supplement. Or they can just drink beer and eat peanuts or eat cream of wheat cereal or wheat germ. Boy can I get off topic easily, everything's tied together.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. My mom is battling cancer for the second time. I will research this information.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopDogCynic
reply to post by TheAlmo

Although mebendazole has been shown to affect tumor growth in rats and in some human tissue, that doesn't mean that it will "cure" cancer.

It also doesn't mean that it won't. No one knows yet. The only way to know is: research and clinical trials. Which is nothing far from what I said here. I said it almost cured, and I didn't just say cure.

It is being studied as a treatment for some cancers, but I sure wouldn't rely on it versus other proven treatments.

I am sorry did you say "proven"? You must mean that they're proven to kill people? I am sorry but my aunt died from what you just called proven and no, it wasn't the cancer that killed her, it was the Radiation and the Chemo. I am sure you have similar stories in your family/community as well.

Although I recognize that lots of people at abovetopsecret are distrustful of the government, I have done lots of work in clinical research and am pretty sure that the National Institutes of Health would gladly support trials of any promising new cancer treatment.

I am also sure that most of the people who work there are nice and innocent people like yourself. But fighting proven alternative CURES (and this time I will say proven and I will mean it... like The Burzenski cure) says how little power those nice and innocent people have. The Burzenski Cure (which I stopped calling treatment) is proven to work and it's also proven that "they" initiated a war against him.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hey guys.

Seriously, why would you waste your time with 'almost' cures like Mebendazole or apricot pits or whatever...

When there is a TOTAL cure using the methodology developed by Gaston Naessens using his 714X?

It is AVAILABLE in Canada. You have to sign a waiver cuz it's not approved by the 'real' 'medical doctors'.

The 714X is injected into your lymph system, this 'treatment' (the 7 is for the letter 'G', the 14 for the letter 'N') is really just 'a derivative of camphor'.

The basic way 714X works is that it provides a source of nitrogen (which is why 'cancerous' cells attack 'healthy' cells). While the 'cancer' cells are busy gorging themselves, they cease to chemically suppress the immune system. The immune system wakes up, munches the 'cancer' cells...

Problem solved.

You live happily ever after.

Doctors that force 'chemotherapy' on their patients are basically murdering them.

Our motto here at ATS is deny ignorance...

So here we go... quick summary.

Chemotherapy = Murder!

MDs are the quacks.

Gaston Naessens is a man that could NOT be stopped by the medical establishment/Big Pharma.

The 'disease model' is a fairy tale.

(I could go on for weeks and not even get warmed up...
).

If you are interested in more info, you could read one of our very own ATSers, Wade Fraziers excellent page on the subject at.

If you REALLY love someone that is afflicted with cancer, go see Gaston's people in Canada... Save them!

If you find that someone kinda irritating, let them take the chemotherapy. They'll go through the whole rigamarole of teaming up, fighting together, holding hands, wearing pink ribbons, having walk-a-thons, being in remission, having it resurface, then dieing the most hiddeous death possible...

It's YOUR choice. It's up to you.

Enjoy!

edit on 25-3-2012 by golemina because: typos!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Nice post.

Would just like to add though, you say Big Pharma have "no interest" in researching some cancer drugs etc... I would go one further and say, they are activly suppressing and research into these drugs.

Big Pharma is bad because they only work for long term profit. This means they will and must target anyone or any research that promises a cure of cancers.

Big Pharma has no way of 'actively suppressing' research. Budget cuts to the NIH, and the requirement for FDA approval, do that very effectively.

If you want to get a drug approved for cancer it costs $500 million to a billion. There is little government money to do that, especially as most cancer trials fail. Only commercial companies do the long paperwork necessary for FDA approval (academics don't bother since doing a trial to FDA standards means far more paperwork and expense than necessary to get a publication) and they only do it when it will have exclusive patent rights and cost $30,000 per year or more.

And the basic research isn't exactly being "suppressed". Go to scholar.google.com and look up "mebendazole tumor". A number of animal tests.
edit on 25-3-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

Doctors that force 'chemotherapy' on their patients are basically murdering them.

Our motto here at ATS is deny ignorance...

So here we go... quick summary.

Chemotherapy = Murder!

Uh mebendazole is a tubulin inhibitor. Here are some other tubulin inhibitors, which include all sorts of well known chemo agents.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually the fact that mebendazole has a reasonably familiar mechanism of action should make its uptake into a clinical trial (if there's funding) easier. I don't think it would happen except in a nation with socialized medicine, where they would actually care about treating patients for less money.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo

There are studies for Albendazole's effect on tumors as well!

Thanks for that, it is interesting that more than one anti-parasite drug seems to have an affect on tumors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join