It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mebendazole. There, I said it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

So, all those dandelions in your yard may have the same properties. Oh, wait, we have been led to believe they are evil and pull them out or poison our yards so they are no good. Those terrible Holy Thistles too, the only known cure for a screwed up liver, Yank them out and curse them thistles, just like god says to Adam and Eve in Genesis Old medicine in plain sight and we believe in lies.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The biggest conspiracy with Big Pharma is that they actually haven't CURED ANYTHING, ever.

They simply keep putting out drugs to treat symptoms, and people just keep taking them. No cure has ever been produced by any big pharmaceutical company.

The last disease actually cured was polio, which was cured in a University lab and the cure was then given to the world for free. Big Pharma had absolutely nothing to do with it.

It's interesting that Big Pharma's worst enemy would be to actually CURE a disease rather than to just keep selling pills to lessen the symptoms.

People worldwide just keep on taking their medicine, and paying their medicine bills every month.

What's so disheartening, is that large doses of Vitamin B (much larger than what you can get today) has actually been shown to be effective in a large percentage of diseases and afflications.

It was so effective, in fact, that Big Pharma had large dose sales of Vitamin B outlawed in the 1930's (they had it reclassified as "toxic"), and now the Vitamin B sold is in such small doses as to be ineffective.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Why would they want to cure people? That wouldn't be profitable, no one would buy their stock. They would go out of business in a little while. They do make medicines that help people live with some diseases that are caused by organ failure which can't many times be reversed. The chemical companies that make chemicals for our foods have created chemicals that have been found to destroy organs. Most of these are acquired from organic chemicals found in plants and bacteria or are bioengineered from natural compounds to make them less toxic. Take for instance the Potato, it has been bioengeneered to make it have less solamine. That's good but at the same time I wonder if all tests were done to insure it's effect on nutrition. Some college created the Narkota and the Yukon gold was created somewhere up north. They are tasty potatoes.. Not all bioengeneering is bad, some just takes getting used to. Sometimes things do go wrong but that's life.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is there anyplace to get this in the states?

I know someone with a pancreatic tumor and was just wondering. The outlook is bleak...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
With all the new commercials on TV for drugs, with a hundred different side-effects and warnings. It all comes together rather well, and lawyers loving it too with all the health issues and deaths that drugs have created 10 years after the release of a NEW drug. Almost every commercial is now drugs or lawyers wanting to get rich quick. My head is spinning too fast again, think we had another polar shift! Xenongod

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

An excellent post, so well researched and referenced.

Vermox is still available for sale in South Africa. You used to be able to buy it over the counter at the phamercy, and if your phamacist knows you he might even give it to you without a script still today. Talking about the 500mg. The lighter one is sold over the counter without a script, I think.

I collect all the apricot pips I can during the summer when the fruit is plentyful, and eat the very bitter insides. I know this stops cancer cells from forming, as was mentioned at the beginning of this post.

If anyone is desperate to get Vermox (tablet form) I can try to send you some from here. Hope it get past all the sticky red tape at customs.

Fasting (on distilled water) has also cured cancer many times when the cancer has been caught early and no other harmful chemical treatments have been administered yet. This info has been severly surpressed as they absolutely cannot afford for people to heal themselves on everyday easy accessable water.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
With all the new commercials on TV for drugs, with a hundred different side-effects and warnings. It all comes together rather well, and lawyers loving it too with all the health issues and deaths that drugs have created 10 years after the release of a NEW drug. Almost every commercial is now drugs or lawyers wanting to get rich quick. My head is spinning too fast again, think we had another polar shift! Xenongod

That's an odd post.

You acknowledge that pharmaceuticals have harmful side effects and at the same time attack the lawyers who sue the drug companies for the people who have suffered the harmful effects. Should the people who are harmed just remain silent, crawl in hole, and die? Do you wish there were no lawyers willing to sue those drug companies on a contingency basis (i.e. the lawyers are only paid if and when they win the lawsuit)? Drug companies spend millions and likely billions for lobbyists to influence the regulatory agencies and your lawmakers in their favor, and then the same or more for law firms to defend them against claims made by the people who are harmed by the pharmaceuticals.

The TV advertising of pharmaceuticals is less an effort to market drugs and educate the public than it is an effort to create yet another line of defense against people who are harmed by the drugs. They will say, "We warned the public about the side effects of our miracle drug and they used the drug anyway although they were thoroughly pre-warned of the risks. See, here is our TV ad which we aired in these claimants markets 50 times a day"
edit on 3/25/2012 by dubiousone because: Spelling correction

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Is there anyplace to get this in the states?

I know someone with a pancreatic tumor and was just wondering. The outlook is bleak...

You could order it online, google "buy Mebendazole" and the first few links are selling it from Thailand and Canada.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In regards to cure for cancer please read this books you can download them for free from following links I bet there are substances, plants or things you did not know can help you fight cancer. Even if you do not have it help spreading the info with those in need,save them in your computer someone will need them at some point :

Cancer is Dead .Cancer Cures from A to Z :

www.4shared.com...

Leaves from the Tree of Life :

www.4shared.com...

Raw Foods Bible :

www.4shared.com...

The cure for all diseases by Hulda Clark :

www.4shared.com...

The miracle mineral supplement of 21st Century Part 1 :

www.4shared.com...

The miracle mineral supplement of 21st Century Part 2:

www.4shared.com...

Also there is this story :

This guy claims he cured Cancer with Baking Soda ,Molasses and water his recipe is at this link 2 teaspoons of baking soda 1 molasses 1 cup of water

phkillscancer.com...

Hope all this helps .

S&F for the OP

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
kinda related - i remember reading an article on cats that did and didn't have cancer, one of the similarities noted in the non-cancerous ones was that of worming. interesting find - thanks OP.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by golemina

Doctors that force 'chemotherapy' on their patients are basically murdering them.

Our motto here at ATS is deny ignorance...

So here we go... quick summary.

Chemotherapy = Murder!

Uh mebendazole is a tubulin inhibitor. Here are some other tubulin inhibitors, which include all sorts of well known chemo agents.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually the fact that mebendazole has a reasonably familiar mechanism of action should make its uptake into a clinical trial (if there's funding) easier. I don't think it would happen except in a nation with socialized medicine, where they would actually care about treating patients for less money.

Dude! Exactly how is your comment a response to my somewhat pointed comments that MEDICAL DOCTORS are MURDERING their patients when the treatment for their 'disease' is chemotherapy?

'Clinical trials'? 'Tubulin inhibitors'?

Where have you gone wrong?...

Let me count the ways.

- To reference Wikipedia in ANY discussion in which I am participating is just going to make me laugh at your post.

- If there is one thing that has been demonstrated by those coming from my point of view that anyone following the 'disease model', a TOTAL myth, leaves you hopelessly ill-equipped to conceptually engage in any significant way to rectify the problem (remedying the patients dis-ease). Understanding this should make it apparent that 'tubulin inhibitors' becomes a non sequitur. It is essentially a figment of the imagination of medical wannabes playing doctor/medical researcher...

- Cancer is NOT a disease. It is the resultant breakdown of the body's normal and correct processing thru EXTREME TOXICITY. Once you get out of the woods... SIMPLE changes in diet and living habits will make you as good as new. Gaston Naessens astonishingly simple AND BRILLIANT treatment will get you out of the woods.

Cheer up MBKennel... it's a 98/2 world, very few people seem capable of understanding (witness the subsequent posts in this thread.
).

These deficiencies in thought are also present in ALL of the other so-called 'degenerative diseases'.

It's a self-correcting situation... Those that understand our whisperings prosper... Those that don't... well, they have technical problems.

(My favorite conventional 'diabetes' treatment is foot amputation! NOT cuz it's funny... Cuz at WHAT POINT do you question the crap coming out of some MDs mouth?
)

Gaston Naessens has shattered the 'disease model' paradigm!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I watched one of the most wonderful persons I have ever know wither away and die. When we were first informed of his cancer, we were all shocked. As he looked and acted completely healthy. Once the chemo started he went downhill quite rapidly. And I do me quite. Up untill his passing I had always wondered if the treatments helped or if they did nothing but hurt. Im more than convinced now that it(cancer-chemo) is nothing but a cash cow.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I lost my father to Lung Cancer . I wish I knew then what I know now. Thank You OP for bringing more alternatives to those who are in need.

All this alternative info I have now I could have tried . At least you can say you tried everything in the end. It hurts that I did not know and no one ever gave me an alternative to it. Or tell me read this or that something may have worked.

The only thing we can do is to spread these information maybe we can help someone that will say Let me try this and it may work.

Every time you have the chance give an alternative to someone in need someone who has cancer this way even if we save one life is much better than nothing.

edit on 26-3-2012 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Scientists Cure Cancer, But No One Takes Notice Posted on January 27, 2012 by Gekko Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have recently cured cancer, yet there is but little ripple in the news or on TV. It is a simple technique using a very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders, so there is no concern of side effects or other long term effects. The drug doesn’t require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs produced by major pharmaceutical companies. Canadian scientists tested dichloroacetate (DCA) on human cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, but why are the major drug companies not involved, or the media not interested in this find? In human cells there is a natural cancer fighting organelle, the mitochondria, but it needs to be triggered in order to be effective. Scientists used to think that the mitochondria of cancerous cells were damaged and thus ineffective. They used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in fighting cancer and wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on the glycolysis method to fight cancer. DCA treatment on the other hand doesn’t rely on glycolysis but instead on reactivating the mitochondria; which allows the cell to die and prevents the cancer from spreading. This reactivation is a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that cannot be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again be allowed to die. With glycolysis turned off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn’t break down and seed new tumors. Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, and without a patent they cannot make money. They’re currently making fortunes with their AIDS patent. Since the pharmaceutical companies won’t develop DCA drugs, independent laboratories should start researching DCA more to confirm all of the above findings and begin producing drugs. All of the groundwork can be done in collaboration with the universities, who will be glad to assist in such research and can develop an effective drug for curing cancer. This article hopes to raise more awareness of dichloroacetate, and to hopefully inspire some independent companies and small startups to pick up on this idea and begin producing life-saving drugs… because the big companies won’t be touching it for a long time. Note: You can watch the video from which this article was written here. Please help others become aware of this article and share it by hitting the like button below. You never know how you may help someone just because you clicked the mouse a few times.

Source : www.moneytrendsresearch.com...

More and more life saving drugs are out there but we are still using Chemo

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
thanks for a great thread

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
how does this fit in with the concept that cancer is a fungus?

If this particular anti-parasite drug is effective against cancers, does that correlate since IF cancer is a fungus, and fungus is basically a parasite, anti-parasite compounds would affect cancer?

Hmmm....

This is really good info.

edit on 26-3-2012 by djmarcone because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

I agree with you that the Health care industry is not intreasted in anything but making money and if that means keeping a cure out of society because it might cost them 100 times more for the barberic treatments that are used today. many of these treatments are more destructive then the cancer itself! Everything today is about profiting, controlling and fear mongering! This is why I believe we are in such a confused, selfish and superficial state of conscienceness! Our society is a scurge set onto the world, like a virus or cancer in itself! Is it any wonder why we are the way we are! Society has no respect for life so this is no suprise to me! I've seen family and friends destroyed more so by the so called treatment then by the diseases! We need to start having respect for life no matter how far beneath us we believe them to be! We need to go back to a more civil time in life before we destroy everything. We are just guests here, renting space and we have no right to treat this world like it's ours to do with as we wish! We are just one species amungst many and the sooner we realize this the sooner we can make it a world shared by all forms of life! We must do this before a more intelligent life form comes by this way, one that may decide that humans are the invasive species destructive to the whole! they may believe we are too dangerous and destructive to let prosper! We are walking a very narrow road and may soon see it end before we have time to stop ourselves!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

DCA is sometimes present in municipal water systems. When chlorine breaks down organics in water it sometimes forms. I studied that about six months ago and what you say fits right in with what I learned.. I think it is a viable treatment but I think it works on tumorous cancers and not blood or bone cancers.

I also found evidence that cancer is a sort of fungus that takes over cells. All animals themselves were initially made of sort of a fungus with a structure that forms with input of a code, or DNA. We don't have roots and other forms of life have separate cells unlike ours like molds and mildews. The saying that we are mushrooms, feed us BS and keep us in the dark may not be far off. Fungicides affect people greatly but the FDA will not acknowledge it because it is in conflict with the best interest of the food industry. As a short term medicine they are acceptable but long term use destroys our ability to fight things. They allow treatment of our foods with these with little regulation and we consume them in overabundance. Most fall apart with heat but you don't cook salads. Much of this has been going on for so long that we don't realize that we are sick. When I was young, forty five years ago there was less but they were still being used. Animals have evolved much since we were Fungi but some basics stay the same.

I think the best way to fight cancer is strengthen the body and keep reasonably fit. I see that certain histamines trigger the body to fight cancer but the body also needs chemistry available to build the armies. I have been researching chemicals present in food that confuse the body or inhibit reactions. Some insulate the cells so the messengers cant communicate with the cells. I think DCA may clear the electrical pathway so communication can be restored to the cells.

I keep getting sidetracked on my research, I'm studying metabolism but ran into cancer inadvertently so studied that for a while. Pharmaceutical companies know what causes different cancers. There job is finding a treatment and not curing things. People wouldn't believe them if they told them. You can't make effective treatments if you don't understand the causes. Too much of our economy is reliant on the jobs created by medicine presently to do anything about changing things. If the Pharma companies told us about the causes for many of our diseases our economy would definitely collapse. Maybe the government will get our manufacturing jobs back up and running and then and only then can the truth come out.
edit on 26-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Thanks for the information. I saved it to my computer. If I ever end up in a situation where I have the chance to conduct a study on this, I will. I did start a business with the purpose of pursuing technologies like this... I'll just have to talk to my business partner and it might happen one day.

I'm sure there would be a lot of bureaucracy to wade through, so no promises.

Well if you don't claim any "medical" attributes, or use it as a food, maybe it could be sold as a diet supplement of some sort. take my Chlorella from Natures way. Front of bottle states what: Broken Cell Chlorella, picture of algea and under pic, Green micro-algae

then: 100 capsules; 350 MG each. On the back:

Recommendation: As an addition to the daily diet, take three capsules per day with water at each mealtime.

That's it. There are ways to provide an ingredient without recommending it. Look at lobelia for instance, a very controversial ingredient. Yet, the health food stores still sell it.

I think something this important and, if it's as effective as is being claimed here, why not get some to sell to those who want it. Don't sell it as a cancer cure but I'm sure one could think of something. I don't know chemistry and would like to know what natural ingredient it simulates as well because it would be easier for people to get their hands on. I am wondering about the Yew tree for some reason. But that's tamoxin or something like that. I think we should do whatever we can. Put our heads and resources together. Just my opinion obviously.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I know this data is a few years old but heck, I'm putting this out there anyway.

A report for the President's Cancer Panel, a three-person panel that reports to the U.S. president on the National Cancer Program, said approximately 41 percent of Americans will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime and about 21 percent will die from cancer

Read more: www.upi.com...

It's so important to have hope and real, affordable cures.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join