It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mebendazole. There, I said it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
More research and info to come.
edit on 6-11-2012 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Just starting on this thread and your sweet post made me tear up. I swear that is so precious.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
ive been taking this for nearly 2 years .. i also take citetidine tablets and l-glutamine .. and its worked for me ...my secondary tumours have now gone ..
ive started to write a thread but its hard work knowing what to say .. but i will finish it over xmas
and thanks to theAlmo

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The circled object in the CT scan in the first post is not an adrenocortical tumor. It is oral contrast in the stomach shown in progressive slices.

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

im not sure about that ... i had osteosarcoma ..bone cancer .. and had secondary tumours in my lungs which have now gone ...
i refused the second course of chemo and used this and the two others ive mentioned ... but im weary of writting a thread on here because im going to have to answer alot of questions ... but i am going to do it this xmas ..
edit on 23-12-2013 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
good read bump for later

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Good information; S&F!
When it comes to cancer, I think we have a better chance of surviving if we're our own doctor.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Posting to say thank you for sharing and am saving to refer to later.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've forwarded this thread to my father who has tumours in his brain.

I'm wondering if Mebendazole has been ceased in America due to parasite resistance issues? I believe out of all the drench groups, that the whites (or bendazole types), have the greatest population of resistant worms due to it's common (and sometimes over) use. I know that they rotate drench groups when using them in animals to hit worms with varying modes of action.

Either way, it's still available in my country and is extraordinarily cheap.

Thank you for posting your finds TheAlmo. It's threads like these that are potentially saving lives (as proven by nofear39 above).

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

What better way of making sure people die. What better way to murder
people and soak them for everything then to be the psychopath hiding
behind trying to cure them.

There is surely a bloodline on this planet that needs to be exterminated.
Disgusting pigs! But every dog has his day.

SnF and thank you for this. Soon as I get go'in making some money again
I would love to help you out. I start trucking school in Jan. I would really
like to support your research.

Hope I can say that.
edit on 31-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nofear39

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you did not give up and took matters into your own hands. Dr.s are practicing medicine, and so are you. You took your life in your own hands and won the battle. KUDOS to you! May you have one hell of a year of blessing after blessing!! There is always hope for a cure and so glad you are cancer free. I'm glad you did decide to create the thread to tell your story. Paying it forward is always a "good" thing!

To the OP....

This cure is one I will tell everyone about. If it works for one, there is hope it works for multiple people. It's worth a try! Thank you for sharing.... it saves lives and my wish is you be blessed beyond measures for this wonderful thread that is filled with love and hope!

Happy New year! xoxox

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
According to Wikipedia: "Mebendazole formulations can be made by a compounding
pharmacy at the request of a doctor."

It's also sold on eBay.
edit on 12/31/2013 by km22453 because: added info

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by nofear39

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you did not give up and took matters into your own hands. Dr.s are practicing medicine, and so are you. You took your life in your own hands and won the battle. KUDOS to you! May you have one hell of a year of blessing after blessing!! There is always hope for a cure and so glad you are cancer free. I'm glad you did decide to create the thread to tell your story. Paying it forward is always a "good" thing!

To the OP....

This cure is one I will tell everyone about. If it works for one, there is hope it works for multiple people. It's worth a try! Thank you for sharing.... it saves lives and my wish is you be blessed beyond measures for this wonderful thread that is filled with love and hope!

Happy New year! xoxox

Happy New year 2 u 2

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Fantastic thread. This is what makes ATS so great.

Thank you theAlmo for posting this information ( so many months ago). It will be something I will look into further and will store in my mind just in case..

I'm not sure what big pharma has to lose here. If they due the clinical trials and come up with a dosage and drug mix that works, they can still stand to make big money producing a cancer version of this drug. It sounds like from what Ive read, those who are on it have needed to take it everyday over the course of weeks, months and even years. Those or the types of consumers pharma likes.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

PhotonEffect

Thank you theAlmo for posting this information ( so many months ago). It will be something I will look into further and will store in my mind just in case..

I'm not sure what big pharma has to lose here. If they due the clinical trials and come up with a dosage and drug mix that works, they can still stand to make big money producing a cancer version of this drug. It sounds like from what Ive read, those who are on it have needed to take it everyday over the course of weeks, months and even years. Those or the types of consumers pharma likes.

hello photon

the difference in profits is massive !!! it costs me £2000 - £3000 ayear for this .... not sure what chemo cost's but its a lot more than that an the profits will be that 10 fold

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

nofear39

PhotonEffect

hello photon

the difference in profits is massive !!! it costs me £2000 - £3000 ayear for this .... not sure what chemo cost's but its a lot more than that an the profits will be that 10 fold

This is probably true, however I'm not sure that everyone who has had cancer has done chemo. There are alternative treatments. What would be a fair guess as to the % of people with cancer who use chemo as a treatment? 50%? 60%?

Now imagine a cancer drug proven to cure, or at least prevent the spread of the tumor without the nasty side effects. What cancer patient wouldnt sign up for that? At a 100% usage rate, or close to it, that should equate to some pretty healthy revenues.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

PhotonEffect

nofear39

PhotonEffect

hello photon

This is probably true, however I'm not sure that everyone who has had cancer has done chemo. There are alternative treatments. What would be a fair guess as to the % of people with cancer who use chemo as a treatment? 50%? 60%?

Now imagine a cancer drug proven to cure, or at least prevent the spread of the tumor without the nasty side effects. What cancer patient wouldnt sign up for that? At a 100% usage rate, or close to it, that should equate to some pretty healthy revenues.

Yea you are right pal .... but it will never happen ... i really hope it does happen tho

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
From what my research has indicated, this is an extract from grape seed, which is a well known herbal remedy for many things.

I have to say, the more I learn, the less I trust modern medicine. Like everything else, the technology has gotten screwed up by corporate greed.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I found this when I looked it up. Is this the reason it is no longer manufactured in the US?

MARKETING & USAGE

Decade of introduction: 1970
Introduced by: JANSSEN
Some original brands: OVITELMIN, SUPAVERM
Patent: Expired (Particular formulations may be still patent-protected)

Thanks for all the info on this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join