It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Issues International Arrest Warrant For Rothschild Henchman & Leftist Savior George Soros!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Interpol

There is no warrant in the system for George Soros under any nationality.

Some of the non MSM reporting this cited where the information came from. To be honest it sounds like a Sorcha faal, fail or however you spell it article.

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the Russian Federation and its Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros.

Russian Intelligence has fingered Soros for using cross-collateralized compounded Swedish and Danish foreign currency derivatives for the purpose of an attack on the Russian stock market.

Im not finding anything in Russian media that covers this topic.Being he is a US citizen The State Department would be commenting on it as well, and I have not found anything from them either.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Lordy, how I love a flaggy thread.

So Soros is going to get arrested by Interpol because Vlad the Russian Jock, newly re- elected in, of course, a fair and balanced election, has decided to take a run at George for shady dealings in the stock market.

I'm shocked... not.

Of course, people like Rupert Murdoch who conspired through his media holdings to influence elections in the most devious and illegal means, shall ever remain the darling of the western collective right. After all, he is in good company, considering the current financial mayhem which has been precipitated by all the other stock brokers in this fine world.

Welcome to the greedy herd, George Soros, unless, of course you're squeaky clean like Mulrony and Reagan:

Everything old is new again.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

=endscreen&

I hope my attempt to add a video in this post works, I was watching some different speaches and interviews with Putin, and I must say he makes alot of sense. He certainly is speaking out very publically against a NWO, and I certainly admire his courage. It deeply hurts me that it seems the leader of Russia may have the interests of the world's people at heart more than my own US government

It would appear that Russia has no lawsuit pending at this time, but it's a brilliant idea reguardless. For some reason TPTB seem to give some thought or concern about "laws" or they wouldn't keep re-writing them and the Consitution for thier benefit.

I would be really curious to hear lawyers speak on this subject, and learn more about it myself. How does a country or group go about using "law" against the NWO? At this point would it have any impact on them?

www.youtube.com...

posted as link too, in case I posted video wrong, it's really worth watching.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So Putin vs Soros?
And you're with Putin.
Interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
So Putin vs Soros?
And you're with Putin.
Interesting.

I'd like to think I'm on the "side" of the most reasonable and moral conclusions. Russia wants to remain a soverign nation, and I think the people of the USA and most countries would feel the same way, no?

Something really "stinks" when it comes to Libya, and if the Un and the USA backed Al Quida rebels, to over throw a soverign nation, who as far as I can see did NOT have the majority of the people of Libya wanting to see Gadaffi removed, something is TERRIBLY wrong, Putin spoke up about how international law was not followed, and certainly the American people had no say in this. Congress didn't even have a say (not that it would even have mattered perhaps)

The Al Quida flag now flies over what was once the Libyan capitol, and within 2 weeks of the "liberation" we so kindly gave them after murdering thier leader, a "Central" bank was put in place, WTF? We liberated these people? It's obscene....
edit on 24-3-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

. . . posted as link too, in case I posted video wrong, it's really worth watching.

I had to laugh at the closing comment of the video by Putin, concerning a comment by McCain that Putin would end up like Qaddafi.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What if let's say China, for an example, decided that because people in the USA were protesting thier government, that it was China's "duty" to step in and liberate us, would that be cool, nobel? Besides I've come to believe the majority of Libyan people were happy, and propaganda saying otherwise is an illusion created to steal thier country!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
George Soros is the evilest piece of #

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by humanityisawful

Here's the official numbers for evil living people:

Tycoon, George Soros #443
AM shock Jock Rush Limbaugh #3
Eternal dictator, I mean president, Vladimir Putin # 2
Exercise& sweating to the oldies enthusiast, Richard Simmons # 1

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

how the hell is george soros below limbaugh? Do you even know anything about george soros?

very evil man and deserves to be in the top 10 at least.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Good for them. He is linked to Child Slavery in the Chocolate industry which is far more important. They should also issue warrents for David Rockerfeller, House of Windsor and the Rothchilds while they're at it.

SnF for the OP

Star for you and a bump.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'd love to see both Clinton's arrested. But I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is really laughable. I don't know what else to say. I don't know how anybody could take this seriously. That article wasn't from anything resembling a legitimate news source, and youtube isn't legitimate news either.
Come on guys...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

LOL, star for humor....but I can think of far more evil people that could make the top 3.....and don't see Putin in that list at all........now "snookie" perhaps?

www.youtube.com...

This was an interesting list.....i could include a few more too, but we know who they are

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Can they really do that? I hope they follow through because those guys are technically terrorists and of the worst kind. They pose a bigger threat to the world than any warlord on the planet!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
This is really laughable. I don't know what else to say. I don't know how anybody could take this seriously. That article wasn't from anything resembling a legitimate news source, and youtube isn't legitimate news either.
Come on guys...

Trouble is few of the zionist controlled MSM can be trusted as we are all starting to find out thanks to the introduction of the WWW.

The streets in the UK look more like comunist Russia than they ever said Russia looked and the USA is turning into one big police state but the real battle ground is the internet and we need to take that underground to maintain any freedom at all and never mind all the tax advantage that will sping up by running a buishness off the grid.

i've seen a few things myself that didn't warrant one line of text in the local rag paper so don't tell me anything about an open honsest press and the only people they are accountable to are the banks, most are under zionist control so Israel gets to commit mass murder and yet are painted in a good light by the MSM.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
if putin was serious, he would have invited soros to russia in the guise of an investment opportunity he couldn't pass up and then arrested him.

this is just for show, i didn't think putin could have sunk this low. this just shows how weak russia has become.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if putin was serious, he would have invited soros to russia in the guise of an investment opportunity he couldn't pass up and then arrested him.

this is just for show, i didn't think putin could have sunk this low. this just shows how weak russia has become.

This isn't real! For the love of god!

Look at this thread, top of the Newest Flags page and it's based off some stupid YT video which is based off of fantasy. I see the thread has moved from Breaking Alternative News to Other: Current Events

::::prepares to begin the Slow Clap followed by an earth shattering Facepalm::::

edit on 24-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Might as well arrest Obama too. Ofcourse we all know this will go nowhere. Money rules Amerika, not morals and decency.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by randomname

This isn't real! For the love of god!

Look at this thread, top of the Newest Flags page and it's based off some stupid YT video which is based off of fantasy. I see the thread has moved from Breaking Alternative News to Other: Current Events

::::prepares to begin the Slow Clap followed by an earth shattering Facepalm::::

edit on 24-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I find it amazing that even after several of us have pointed out that Interpol and no other news has any mention of this, and that the link to Interpol was given to search out Red Notices themselves, people are still flagging and commenting on the hoax as if it were real and happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join