It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Issues International Arrest Warrant For Rothschild Henchman & Leftist Savior George Soros!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

So were you going to answer my question or...no?

Am I allowed (in your world) to flag a thread because I find the topic interesting?

OR

Do I have to believe in everything stated in the OP?

Let me know the rules.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

My god you are hilarious. Yes, you can flag whatever you want, which is obvious
. Fact is, you're flagging a BS news story located in the Breaking News forum, which is funny because this story is neither News nor Breaking. So no matter how interesting a fake story is its still fake. We may as well start posting fake stories each and everyday from the tabloids if we find them interesting, that's basically what you're saying.

So answer my question, do you deny ignorance or do you embrace it? Have fun with your thread, I'll look for it tomorrow to see where all of this goes

Wow 10 flags now, hilarious.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Screwed

So answer my question, do you deny ignorance or do you embrace it?

edit on 24-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Mostly I just let it entertain me.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is big news.Obviously Interpol cant miss him.He must fly all the time.Or never leave the states again?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thought this thread may not be valid in its title...
But Russia has lots of Nukes and is not a country to fall to the power of the bankers.
They are a proud nation and one of the few that would stand up to TPTB. The US was once one of these countries but the rich had an agenda to end America and once JFK tried to reinstall our Gold....well what happened to him..? God Bless America

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yeah I was gonna type this whole long thing out before i scrolled down and saw all the comments.... Interpol's site has zero mention of any Red Notice out on Sorros.. Although it would be a step int he right direction, it seems this is just unsubstantiated fantasy... You can always check for yourself whenever something like this comes up at www.interpol.int and search wanted persons.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

nab those blimmen idiots. lock em up.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Sounds good then again not true isn't Russia, China,Iran, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea part of the NWO too ?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Sounds good then again not true isn't Russia, China,Iran, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea part of the NWO too ?

Those countries are basically all the ones resisting the NWO atm, thus getting the black paint in the MSM.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Amazing if true, if he's really done it and even included the Rothschilds that's kind of unheard of isn't it? Bet it turns out to be fake.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Some of us here in ats believed that those nations are only part of a show in reality anyone who really turned against the NWO(Qaddaffi Milosevic) will be destroyed. In fact I remember one time there was a CNN footage showing the Iranian president doing a Masonic handshake but I can't remember where i found it

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0B3RTF1SH3R
reply to post by axslinger

nab those blimmen idiots. lock em up.

no need to nab anyone, their digital info has successfully been downloaded, simply sit back for the ride.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Bet this is in the hoax bin when I get back later.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Any thoughts? Yeah, this is all BS.

Complete but BS sells on ATS!

Wow, 9 flags and counting... gullible.....

...bored and braindead.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
This is big news.Obviously Interpol cant miss him.He must fly all the time.Or never leave the states again?

He has gone underground. Deep. I can't remember where I read this but no matter, like the OP, it's all true. Soon we will be saved and can eat on fields of green with dancing naked horny grrl-fairies for the men and schlongified body builders who smell like Aqua Spice for the women.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Why not examine the video making the claim for "hoaxiness" before jumping the gun and believing it - just as all the recent hoax claims (many of them from Benjamin Fulford) of the 'arrests' of other high-profile figures, this one smacks of complete B.S.

The video, claiming to be a "White Knights Report", uses only static images of Putin, no actual video, and a horrible computer-generated voice, that drones on in a nearly-psychotic monotone. The video uploader on YouTube disabled comments, no doubt to prevent comments pointing out it's fakeness.

There has been ZERO confirmation of this from actual Russian news media;

This is an obvious hoax, the people who make these hoax claims (like Fulford) feed on the ignorance and laziness and willingness of others to believe these hoaxes, and that's why they keep cranking them out.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Before the Bolshevik Revolution, Russia may have been the last major country on the planet to oppose the Rothschilds. During the American Civil War August Belmont, the Democratic National Chairman and agent for the Rothschild family was influencing politics helping to make sure that Lincoln couldn't borrow money from the banks without huge interest rates. I have no love for the way Lincoln ran the country, but he did not allow international influence to decide what America would be, he created his own debt free money. The European elite got nervous that they would lose their power through money and was about to send forces to help the south, but Russia sent its fleet to the US just for the purpose of keeping Europe's dirty hands out of our affairs. That was back when the Czar's were still in power. Go back a little ways in history to when the Rothchilds first gained all their power, when they funded all sides during the days of Napoleon and helped bring back the Jesuits. Up until then Russia was the only place the Jesuits were allowed, but after they made their comeback Russia realized that they had been used just so they could get back into Europe, so Russia kicked them out and refused the Rothchild banking system. Once Japan wanted to get on the international scene...initially caused by being threatened by Commodore Matthew C. Perry (August Belmont's Father-in-law / leading to the Meiji Restoration meaning enlightened or Illuminati restoration) the bankers made sure to back Japan in attacking Russia and also made sure that Russia couldn't get any money. A revolutionary posing as a priest working for the Okhrana secret police led people into a trap where they were gunned down near the Narva Arch (Built to commemorate the Russian victory over Napoleon) This was a catalyst for revolt. As the revolution continued the Czar and his family were all killed for daring to stand against the bankers. If the Russian's know their history they have every reason to go after the international bankers. This history is the reason that the 1812 overture is played at the end of V for Vendetta, it's a propaganda film.

True Story.

I know, block paragraph.

edit on 24-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Now that seems to actually be some way out of the ordinary , Can we arrest the others too? Citizen's arrest is the best bet.

Does that mean we get to swing em

I so wanna watch Bush swing for his 9/11 war crimes and it would be even better if his partner in crime, Tony Blair got a ring side view

Yes sure it's a fake story else we would smell the likes of Obama $hitting himself from, here..

edit on 24-3-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join