It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence that "they" knew about the quake in Mexico before it happened: Yahoo Answers!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Anyone remember when broadcasts of Hurricane Irene accidently clearly exposed HAARP rays being emitted from PR in attempt to "steer" and/or strengthen it "toward the northeast" (ie NYC) instead of the usual western southeast? Immediately after, they aired a bunch of crock on local tv channels showing sheeple how weather control was just a fantasy and such simple things as cloud seeding were impractical. (Disinfo psyop cleanop)

How about remember Nuclear Weapons development, testing and first use on Hiroshima Nagasaki? What we are witnessing is just another serious of weapons in the work, Directed energy weapons and who knows what else behind the scenes yet to be unleased (BioTERRORism) obviously the first few test rounds are not going to be as devastating as what they have in store for us once they perfect this weapon that can be dismissed for natural disaster, unblameable.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Have you showed your site to Puterman (really wish we could tag on here like Facebook so he would see this) or posted it in the Quake Watch 2012 thread in Fragile Earth? If not, I'd love to see the discussion that ensues. Should be good stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

umm asshat is someone else [just in case] not the same as big name

very discerning of you otherwise

Veeeeery interesting re cali shakeout on 18th though

here's another interesting date re mass consciousness:

December 21, 2012
would you be into imanentizing the eschaton by any chance?

back after checking your link
gotta wait for the migraine to let up a bit though

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I have had my rounds with puterman,from time to time,and I think this has been brought up.
But we are on decent terms hence the grumpy in his avatar,if it's still there and the links to his site.
Very informative site ,btw.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Anyone remember when broadcasts of Hurricane Irene accidently clearly exposed HAARP rays being emitted from PR in attempt to "steer" and/or strengthen it "toward the northeast" (ie NYC) instead of the usual western southeast? Immediately after, they aired a bunch of crock on local tv channels showing sheeple how weather control was just a fantasy and such simple things as cloud seeding were impractical. (Disinfo psyop cleanop)

How about remember Nuclear Weapons development, testing and first use on Hiroshima Nagasaki? What we are witnessing is just another serious of weapons in the work, Directed energy weapons and who knows what else behind the scenes yet to be unleased (BioTERRORism) obviously the first few test rounds are not going to be as devastating as what they have in store for us once they perfect this weapon that can be dismissed for natural disaster, unblameable.

Show your data,find your resources before you make claims like that.
I don't remember anything.

Other than I remember covering hurricane Irene pretty closely because it was going to affect a few friends on here.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, I posted a video on this. Most of the earthquakes and tornados and hurricanes are all WEAPONS done by murderers.

Since the days of Di Vinci and his evil wooden-pulley tornado machine.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You have been a little grumpy since they killed off ole Gaddafi,haven't you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi there, the OP made me finally jump into the bullring and create an account in ats. I will introduce myself properly, but for the time being, let's cut to the cheese, this is what really happened about the drill and the Mexico earthquake early this week:

For the last month or so, in the southern part of Mexico, in Chiapas state, there were a number of minor quakes, which reminded local authorities that there haven't been any drills in a number of years and so they decided to have a drill on march 20th, at noon, simulating a 7.9 earthquake. Told everyone about it, news, government offices, schools, etc.

Now, it so just happened that on that exact date, at around the same hour, a real earthquake of 7.4 was recorded in a contiguous state: Oaxaca. Now, this two places are around 600 kms away, so, as incredible as this might sound, both events are not connected, you see, in Chiapas the earthquake was not even felt and the drill was performed as planned.

Now, i'm aware in the OP we can see there were some people questioning if it was a drill or if an earthquake was really going to happen, the only explanation i have is that unfortunately people mistrust official communication channels -with or without reason is another matter- and look for reassurance from third parties.

So, for this time, i'm in the sceptic team, there will surely be times when i'm in the other side of the equation.

BTW, i read another misconception in a related thread, that i would like to clarify as well, there are annual drills to remember the '85 quake -and be prepared in case it repeats-, but those are made on september 19th, the exact date of the original quake.

Best Regards

WM

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Maybe with sonar there is a way to guess when a quake will happen. Did that particular post come to anybody to mind before the quake?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
What a f**k is this?

Who was spreading those rumors?

The 187-188 people? or the community of ats

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There were probably some pre-quake rumblings and the seismic authority there gave due warning that a bigger quake may be immanent... so what?

*yawns*

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I've been reading how there were all these earthquake drills ON the day that the earthquake hit. Much like how there were terrorist drills at WTC ON 9/11, or terrorist drills on the tube ON the day the London bombings took place. Could never exactly figure this old trick out..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There is a site which decodes hidden messages in words. The name of the Mexican town where the earthquake hit contained the date of the quake. The entire translation was:

Ometepec Guerrero = “March 20, 2012 AD, Epicenter, Earthquake Here”.

Look here: ufoetblog.com...

The lead post on the site lists about 100 such decodings which contain the exact date.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
What are the odds now?

When earthquake drills are scheduled, it's not usual that rumors spread about "not being just a drill" and that "a real quake will happen".

People in Mexico know what earthquake drills are. They are used to it. Earthquake drills happen all the time in that country, because there were some devastating quakes in the past.

So, why in the case of this particular drill, those rumors spreaded so much in Chiapas, including among school teachers, who were told to "take care of their students"?

The odds of a quake happening exactly at the time of a scheduled drill are already of more than one for a million. Now, what are the odds of that happening just when there were widespread rumors that it would really happen?

And the odds of a bunch of passenger jets being hijacked and flown into building the same day that an excercise that simulated the same thing... Hmmm

It is all a little convenient, IF it can be proven these posts were made on the day they claim to be made.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yes,I do apologize for being a little arrogant,sometimes reading some of this threads,not yours op,but some just make you think think WTF!
But this is not the place for a rant so I will leave it be.

Don´t apologize, all you said was that it MAY go over most peoples´heads.

I don´t see why that would warrant the nasty reaction.....if the shoe fits maybe?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmegoth
Hi there, the OP made me finally jump into the bullring and create an account in ats. I will introduce myself properly, but for the time being, let's cut to the cheese, this is what really happened about the drill and the Mexico earthquake early this week:

For the last month or so, in the southern part of Mexico, in Chiapas state, there were a number of minor quakes, which reminded local authorities that there haven't been any drills in a number of years and so they decided to have a drill on march 20th, at noon, simulating a 7.9 earthquake. Told everyone about it, news, government offices, schools, etc.

Now, it so just happened that on that exact date, at around the same hour, a real earthquake of 7.4 was recorded in a contiguous state: Oaxaca. Now, this two places are around 600 kms away, so, as incredible as this might sound, both events are not connected, you see, in Chiapas the earthquake was not even felt and the drill was performed as planned.

Now, i'm aware in the OP we can see there were some people questioning if it was a drill or if an earthquake was really going to happen, the only explanation i have is that unfortunately people mistrust official communication channels -with or without reason is another matter- and look for reassurance from third parties.

So, for this time, i'm in the sceptic team, there will surely be times when i'm in the other side of the equation.

BTW, i read another misconception in a related thread, that i would like to clarify as well, there are annual drills to remember the '85 quake -and be prepared in case it repeats-, but those are made on september 19th, the exact date of the original quake.

Best Regards

WM

Welcome to ATS and thanks for your feedback on the way this turned out to be!

Here's however the problem I have with the question asked by the individual of the yahoo page:

an surgido rumores de que va a ver un sismo para el 20 de marzo del 2012, pero no nos aseguraron nada por que otros lo manejan solo como que ese día va a ver un mega simulacro para escuelas y dependencias

Which translates to:
There has been rumors that there will be a seismic for March 20, 2012 but they didn't reasure anything because some are looking at it as just a day of mega drill for schools and "other agancies"

So, they were told there was going to be an earthquake and also a drill....the fact that the drill was already taking place regardless of the coincidental earthquake is one thing, but to know there is going to be an actual earthquake around that date is another question in itself!

I understand that there are tools that can potentially predict earthquakes but I am not aware of their true accuracy as this one was predicted....there could be hit and misses with EQ predictions and this one happens to be a HIT!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ehm, what is wrong here?

Its just one dude, who thought that it actually will happen.
Its not crazy or anything?

Think about how many people there is on this planet, and how many people there was going around, thinking about that a earth quake will happen soon? Then one of these persons just goes to ask on yahoo?

What is crazy about that?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well a bunch of people predicted it on here. Does that mean we knew about it? I bet we started the rumours and that's how they heard about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
NICE find, i do speak Spanish. Kinda creepy

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
I've been reading how there were all these earthquake drills ON the day that the earthquake hit. Much like how there were terrorist drills at WTC ON 9/11, or terrorist drills on the tube ON the day the London bombings took place. Could never exactly figure this old trick out..

Well, try and use a little brain power. How many times do you think drills happen and NOTHING happens? You don't know? Of course you don't, you really don't care do you? Perhaps if you have the time, effort and actual inclination to look into that then you may bring something useful to the party, but it's much easier to make a throwaway comment isn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join