It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A second Roswell?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I dismissed this when I first encountered it in Nov 2011 but it is back so I'll toss it out here.

www.dailygrail.com...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Mar 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Fascinating story. Will be searching around some today for more on this.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

This is the first time I've heard about this. Good find. S&F. I'm going to keep searching for information on this. Pretty crazy sounding. It wouldn't surprise me if this kind of thing has gone on a lot more than what they let on. It seems its all covered up so deep.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Truly a great story. And Tiny seems to be very believable. He doesn't try to fill in with the probing questions of the integrator. He just tells his story.
I wonder, if during the early stages of atomic development, if the radioactive material did something to the fabric of space/time? The beings must have observed some kind of change and quickly came to investigate. Perhaps so quickly that they endangered themselves, and crashed their ships. Perhaps now, they have compensated for this distortion, and can safely navigate around it, but temporary. Maybe the Rendlesham Forest UFO lost some of it's operational function and had to compensate ( or repair itself) before taking off.
I don't know, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I vaguely recall something about a new radar was put in use around Roswell about the time of the crash. If true it may have messed up their navigation.

Then there is the massive radio telescope facility about 50 miles west of Socorro but I think that came later than 1947 and is 150 miles from Roswell.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
I dismissed this when I first encountered it in Nov 2011 but it is back so I'll toss it out here.

www.dailygrail.com...

That was some story. Never heard of this crash in Roswell. Thanks for sharing. Now, out of curiosity, did S. Friedman ever mentioned this ufo crash? I've read probably 95 % of the stuff he has written but I cannot recall reading about this incident.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

some of the guys would talk about it, you know, they’d sit there late at night when we got through with a late shift or something, drinking coffee, and they’d say, “Oh jeez, I wonder what’s happening about the UFO?”

hmmm, interesting. May not be significant due to the time lag and human memory, but the term "UFO" hadn't been coined by Ruppelt until 1951...
Sounds kind of like the Plains of San Augustin crash site except the article makes it seem closer to the base...
edit on 23-3-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Sorry but I have not followed Friedman in many years.

I question why none ever came forward previously given the many years of coverage given to Roswell. For all I know this could be a grand hoax and not even involve Friedman.

I will wait and see hoping someone on ATS can refute or support it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I don't see the choice of 'UFO' as conclusive of anything. How many people would understand what I am talking about if I related my grandfather's tales of, as a child, attending the 'magic lantern show'. I would substitute 'movie theater'

The Plains of St. Agustin has been of interest since that is where the massive radio telescope site is located. Why was that site chosen and when did it open? The plot thickens!!

www.nrao.edu...

The Very Large Array and VLA Visitor Center is located 50 miles west of Socorro, New Mexico on the Plains of San Agustin, on U.S. Highway 60. From U.S. Highway 60, look for Mile Marker 93. Turn South on NM highway 52. Signs will point you to the VLA Visitor Center.

GPS Coordinates
34°04′43.497″N
107°37′05.819″W
edit on 23-3-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
No one ever talks about the real 2nd Roswell. Roswell, GA.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
From my gathering...well everybody's gatherings I just perceive my conclusions based on the psychology of individuals...There were a small number of crashes and number of bodies retrieved. One crash in 1949 an ET who lived for 3 years as a prisoner. Years later after humans met the ETs, there were ET ambassadors. They were always kept in a special chamber because they can walk through walls.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
From my gathering...well everybody's gatherings I just perceive my conclusions based on the psychology of individuals...

What year did you get your degree in psychology at a distance or are you really a psychic?

There were a small number of crashes and number of bodies retrieved. One crash in 1949 an ET who lived for 3 years as a prisoner. Years later after humans met the ETs, there were ET ambassadors. They were always kept in a special chamber because they can walk through walls.

I have never met a human that could walk thru walls. I call B$

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i wonder if the government told the ambassadors about what they did to the crash victims..hmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoEggz

There were a small number of crashes and number of bodies retrieved. One crash in 1949 an ET who lived for 3 years as a prisoner. Years later after humans met the ETs, there were ET ambassadors. They were always kept in a special chamber because they can walk through walls.

Er, no. Your quote refers to the ET ambassadors, not human ones.

But it is not mystifying that you misread what is a clear statement. You so desperately wanted to disbelieve the story and grabbed any straw you could extract from it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

But it is not mystifying that you misread what is a clear statement. You so desperately wanted to disbelieve the story and grabbed any straw you could extract from it.

Or I could have been making a joke and the sucker flew right over your head.

edit on 24-3-2012 by TwoEggz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Or I could have been making a joke and the sucker flew right over your head.

edit on 24-3-2012 by TwoEggz because: (no reason given)

Why are you making jokes? Because you are a joke? I am not a joke because I accept what is real.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

What are you making jokes?

Uh, yes, try one sometime, maybe it will clear up your horrible case of unreasonable public behavior.

I am not a joke because I accept what is real.

I'm proud of you. All of ATS is proud of you, heck, the world is proud of you, how few of us are as special as you are, Mr. Real.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What are you making jokes?

Uh, yes, try one sometime, maybe it will clear up your horrible case of unreasonable public behavior.

I am not a joke because I accept what is real.

I'm proud of you. All of ATS is proud of you, heck, the world is proud of you, how few of us are as special as you are, Mr. Real.

Lol public behavior? If this is the public someone please tell me how folks from all ages who have the same interests displaying their knowledge behind a screen has no difference to real life society.

First of all you don't know me so you cannot be proud of me, as if the world knew me and could be proud of me. Second you are the meaning of abrasive, only speaking to me to make me feel bad, letting me know that I shouldn't have spoke to you in the first place. I am the good one going out into the world, so it's ok when I talk to everybody and some end up being snakes, I take the opportunity to be good to everyone so that I cannot miss the ones who will not have abrasive personalities. Thankfully now I know enough.
edit on 26-3-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

From my gathering...well everybody's gatherings I just perceive my conclusions based on the psychology of individuals..

I'll ask again.

What year did you get your degree in Psychology At A Distance or are you really a pseudopsychic?

Or can we simply ignore you as a B$hitter?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

FYI-- I wrote the article in question here. Not interested in refereeing any of the catfights going on here, but will respond to a couple of comments/questions raised:

As for Stanton--I've communicated with him recently, and he did continue pursuing the story after speaking with Tiny back in '90, though there haven't been any major new leads. And no, to my knowledge he never did write about it publicly, but I suspect he will at some point.

As for Tiny using the term "UFO" back in 1947, I agree with toxicsurf--the guys at the base probably used another term back then like "flying saucer" (not unheard of in those days), and Tiny simply misremembered it, replacing it with a more recent term. It had been 40 years, keep in mind.

And as for why this story hasn't come out before--that's a darn good question. Tiny was extremely believable (and Stanton thought so, too), so my sense is that the clampdown on info became so serious that after the July incident that no one dared speak out about these things anymore. (Stanton remarked how Tiny said he wasn't as bothered about the threats against him as he was about those leveled against his family. Think about that.)

Hope that helps a little.

--Ray

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join