It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A second Roswell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Oh there has been more than one!!! There have been dozens! You truly have no idea, neither do I, it's probably more!
I've followed 'Filer's Files' for years and read of various accounts there and elsewhere. Mexico craft recovered by US Forces in 60's, big crash just about 4 years ago I think it was in N.W., a witness saw it driving by just as the recovery team was showing up out on some desolate road. They thought he was part of the team because of the vehicle he was driving, atleast long enough for him to get a quick look at get the heck out of there! The craft was just huge, over 100feet across, saucer shape.

Ever hear of pigme people of high mountains of India area? Half their dna is from aliens that crashed there and got stuck, 4 of them I think. They left some strange stone discs behind.

If I had to add up all the stories of alien visitation without crashes, there are many more!

There are also other major bases, not just area51, but a few in the U.S. and a major one in Greenland.

The Russian's partial (sympathizers) to the Grays spying on US for years were using best spy data to discover locations of US defenses underground. Those giant tunnels they dig, they're used to house massive energy beam weapons that can take out spacecraft at speeds half that of light and more. Perhaps more than a beam, they may actually allow remote controlled craft to accelerate, but from what I've seen in a couple of videos, massive energy bursts come from them. Plasma? Containing metal perhaps? hard to say. One in Russia comes out of a swamp, people get extremely sick when they approach it and go away fast.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

Now that was some serious blathering.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join