Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

SOMETHING BIG IN STEREO IMAGES, Pic Posted

page: 3
20
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well, it looks exactly like the fiber shown in the NASA website, and it is at the same location.

So, it's probably just the fiber.

Nothing to see here, in my opinion...




posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ladies and gentleman I present to you...NIBIRU



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Just a theory.. The sun could, objectively, be looked at as organism, or cell. Could there be a slow splitting process happening? One in which a smaller sun is spawned and fed (for a time) by said parent, sol? Perhaps we cannot always see this? Just s theory. Which I don't want to be attacked for presenting. Thank you.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think its a lensflare as shown on the vid below.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23/3/12 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think nasa is lying and in fact it is a death star type ship that nasa knew was there before the launch and then came up with the fiber excuse so that we would believe the lie.




posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
It even has different coloured rings too it, are you guys blind rofls, let me go photoshop it for some of you, sheesh

and what? someone said something on the lense? ok sure bud, thats why its the exact same thing in that video from last year but now in a different spot? it also looks like its shiney, reflecting like, has some gloss too it.


the more i look at it, the more dull i think you guys are that are denying it
edit on 23-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)


Troll much?


The position of this fiber on the detector is fixed, and always shows up in the same position in the raw images. However, the processed images on the website include a correction for the spacecraft roll angle so that solar north always points straight up. This causes the position of the fiber to change slightly over the course of the year, or whenever there's a spacecraft roll maneuver.


Source


Hey Bonch. I just spent the last 15 minutes searching for images that would prove a theory of mine but I could use some help finding them. Here's the premise: If the "fiber" is fixed on the CCD, then even when the spacecraft rolls, the fiber should still maintain it's orientation correct? The "fiber" has a unique crescent shape, being denser on the right edge than the left. A roll manouver would put the fiber on the opposite side of the Sun, but the open end of the crescent should still point towards it, at the same angle as before.

See what I'm getting at? Think you can find a couple of examples of that? Thanks in advance.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's TYCHE, sorry just had to. Really though I've never seen anything like that on STEREO before are you guys really sure that's just a fiber?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by radkrish
 


a 4 year glitch?



Okay....


Do you want to go up there and dust the camera lens for us then?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
I read your link

but what ever, that # way to perfect looking to just be a mistake :\

you win you win

but its still sketchy and perfect looking in my book, even though the shadow is on the wrong side but meh sketchhhhhhy


You need to be objective, quit trying to see what you want to see and dismissing the evidence because it doesn't agree with that particular view. Instead, seek the truth regardless of where it takes you. Evaluate the evidence impartially. Use deductive reasoning instead of emotions to try and solve this. If this was a spaceship, roque planet, asteroid, etc. then why has it not moved in all the years the satellite has been sending photos? Why does it not show up in any other satellite or telescopic photos, why only those from this one particular satellite? Does the shading and highlighting match that of a spherical object in that location relative to the sun? Arguing that it just can't be a fiber on the lens because it looks too "perfect" is no argument at all, because in fact it does NOT look perfect. It looks vaguely crescent-moon-shaped, but it's nowhere close to the shape of a perfect sphere.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by boncho
Moon?

Not sure, hard to tell in the pics you posted.


Pics were edited into the OP, it was the CCD fiber.
edit on 23-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)


thats not a fiber, keep trying


Yes, it is.


Wouldn't the fiber then always be in every picture forever unless it is removed? why does it only show sometimes?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
It's getting closer and bigger to see. Notice the difference. Still space junk?


April 2010-------wow same spot....What are the odds? Still blind.


Still not real???
July 8th 2009

edit on 23-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


Second video, why does the light change on the object as the suns energy hits it, is not the camera where the fiber is at protected by the shield?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
It even has different coloured rings too it, are you guys blind rofls, let me go photoshop it for some of you, sheesh

and what? someone said something on the lense? ok sure bud, thats why its the exact same thing in that video from last year but now in a different spot? it also looks like its shiney, reflecting like, has some gloss too it.


the more i look at it, the more dull i think you guys are that are denying it
edit on 23-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)


Troll much?


The position of this fiber on the detector is fixed, and always shows up in the same position in the raw images. However, the processed images on the website include a correction for the spacecraft roll angle so that solar north always points straight up. This causes the position of the fiber to change slightly over the course of the year, or whenever there's a spacecraft roll maneuver.


Source


Hey Bonch. I just spent the last 15 minutes searching for images that would prove a theory of mine but I could use some help finding them. Here's the premise: If the "fiber" is fixed on the CCD, then even when the spacecraft rolls, the fiber should still maintain it's orientation correct? The "fiber" has a unique crescent shape, being denser on the right edge than the left. A roll manouver would put the fiber on the opposite side of the Sun, but the open end of the crescent should still point towards it, at the same angle as before.

See what I'm getting at? Think you can find a couple of examples of that? Thanks in advance.


Great idea! But to be totally conclusive don't we also need to show that it is not an actual C shaped object, it needs to have moved during the years and not be in the same spot or something if it were not on the lens?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well I see some don't like to actually like to see the truth when presented.


Now if there was something there wouldn't any of the amateur sun watchers see this object?

Pretty sure they would.

Please, I hope this doesn't turn into a thread like the Alien moon base found by China thread that was such a big hit here not to long ago.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee


Wouldn't the fiber then always be in every picture forever unless it is removed? why does it only show sometimes?

 


Do you have a picture from COR2 that doesn't have the fiber in it?

Found you one, you have a valid question.




edit on 23-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Char-Lee


Wouldn't the fiber then always be in every picture forever unless it is removed? why does it only show sometimes?

 


Do you have a picture from COR2 that doesn't have the fiber in it?

Found you one, you have a valid question.




edit on 23-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I was looking for info not giving it. I have not seen anyone mention this thing is always totaly forever in all pictures so i am wondering, is it?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Char-Lee


Wouldn't the fiber then always be in every picture forever unless it is removed? why does it only show sometimes?

 


Do you have a picture from COR2 that doesn't have the fiber in it?

Found you one, you have a valid question.




edit on 23-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I was looking for info not giving it. I have not seen anyone mention this thing is always totaly forever in all pictures so i am wondering, is it?


Yes it has been in pictures since the launch.




This is from the same day. Do a search of 2011/08/08 on COR2 Here.

However, you raised a good point, there are some COR2 pictures if you look, that have the fiber in every other image. Not sure why this happens but it should be pointed out in the thread.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Alright with pics like this one I am sure if something was near the sun it would be seen...



www.avertedimagination.com...

So think about it?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Alright with pics like this one I am sure if something was near the sun it would be seen...



www.avertedimagination.com...

So think about it?

Wow that's beautiful! i wonder how small of an object shows photographed this way. I guess photos from a distance can be better then the ones up there with the sun.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 

The position of the fiber corresponds exactly to the roll angle of the spacecraft.
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by OldCorp
 

The position of the fiber corresponds exactly to the roll angle of the spacecraft.
www.abovetopsecret.com...


OK, we've seen the one at 2 O'Clock. How about one from 8 O'Clock? That is where it should be if the spacecraft does a 180 degree roll; with the denser part of the anomaly still distal to the Sun.
edit on 3/23/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
20
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join