It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking While Black: A License To Kill Young Men Like Trayvon Martin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That will be hard to do, contrary to the media version of the story when the police got there the shooter did have a gash on the BACK of his head. And the 17 year old was NOT the 10 year old boy they show in the picture.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by WozaMeathed

who do you think you are, superman, of course they could, stab, bludgeon, poison, mow down with a car, push in front of a train etc etc etc

Who do i think i am????????? .
Well,, Im not superman, but,,,,,,. im alot tougher than any of you pathetic little men or women hiding behind a gun.
Yeah i could be stabbed, bludgeoned ect, ect. But i can bet you, no one will take me down with their bare hands without me %$#@ing them up.
I get my life threatened everyday while im at work by pathetic little cowards threatening me with weapons.
Never once have they succeded even though i only have my hands to defend myself.
I would like to see these cowards try to harm me without a weapon.

Its way to easy for someone to pull a trigger and end someone's life.
This story by the OP is just another example of a Pathetic little man with no brains and a big gun.

edit on 23-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This tragedy is out of control. No one will ever know the full story on this. What bothers me most is how the left has latched onto this story to push gun control, racism, and hate. For the Rev Sharpton, Nation of Islam, and all of the usual suspects to spew their crap makes this worse. For those of you not in the local central Florida area you have no right to comment about this being a racial killing. I look for "whites" to be shot because of all of the crazy news coverage of this. Our wonderful leader should keep his mouth shut unless he can ease the tension.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

I love to see you americans try killing me without a weapon.

You seem angry -

Just sayin....

There are many reasons to carry a gun; I am a dairy farmer I always carry a 1911 with me on the farm and off for that matter.

Primary reason is to have tit handy in case a horse breaks a leg (thus the larger caliber), I see a snake or whatever. Dairy cows are worth 3k each and a rattler bite will take one out for a good while if not forever.

As for carrying a concealed weapon on a regular basis - I have always carried a weapon. Mostly while in the service.

The reason - where I live there is one Sherriff’s Deputy on duty in the whole county at one time. A response to any crisis could be as much as 45 minutes even if he drops everything to respond to say a home invasion. One can only drive so fast right.

I wouldn't shoot or chase down an unarmed kid either but that's just me... This dude was wrong in that he created the conflict and based on our State's law (modeled off Florida's btw) if you initiate the conflict you have no right to use deadly force to end it. One who initiates is the aggressor.

He pursued the kid and this will all come out in the grand jury; however, the police did not have the evidence to arrest him at the scene - that happens a lot btw with all kinds of crimes not just this one.

People are not held for lack of immediate evidence - that is what investigations and police work is finding the evidence. This is where the innocent until proven guilty and probable cause come into play.

P.S. Don't be a hater of guns beacause you can't have any.
P.S.S. Don't bring a knife or your fists to a gunfight...not a good stragegy.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russh50

This tragedy is out of control. No one will ever know the full story on this.

Full story iS, dumb assed scared man pulls trigger and kills another man.
And Its has got to do with racism and its just another tale of a scared little man holding a weapon.
Its quite simple and pathetic when you look at it.

What bothers me most is how the left has latched onto this story to push gun control,

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, with the amount of murders in the USA from gun related murders, you think that someone would be calling for some type of gun control, as that would be the smart thing to do.
But as i said you think its your god given right to be armed and to harm with a gun.
Its a pathetic little cycle your living and preaching.

racism, and hate. For the Rev Sharpton, Nation of Islam, and all of the usual suspects to spew their crap makes this worse.

Fact is , it IS a Racist hate backed crime, and only the blind and disillusioned would think differently.

For those of you not in the local central Florida area you have no right to comment about this being a racial killing.

Yeah well,,,, most of us live in the real world mate and we do have the right to comment.
Try stepping out of florida and you might notice that there is a whole wide world out here.

I look for "whites" to be shot because of all of the crazy news coverage of this. Our wonderful leader should keep his mouth shut unless he can ease the tension.

I think you should keep your mouth shut too, as your biased remarks wont ease any tentions either

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

who do you think you are, superman, of course they could, stab, bludgeon, poison, mow down with a car, push in front of a train etc etc etc

Well,, Im not superman, but,,,,,,. im alot tougher than any of you pathetic little men or women hiding behind a gun.
Yeah i could be stabbed, bludgeoned ect, ect. But i can bet you, no one will take me down with their bare hands without me %$#@ing them up.
I get my life threatened everyday while im at work by pathetic little cowards threatening me with weapons.
Never once have they succeded even though i only have my hands to defend myself.

This story by the OP is just another example of a Pathetic little man with no brains and a big gun.

think you are losing the plot, using a gun does not inherently denote "pathetic", "little" or "no brains"

What absoloute nonsense, and as tough as you undoutedly are there is always someone tougher, tough guy

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

send yer tears elsewhere, whites getting killed all the time by racist blacks and none of this circus or word from the President

No sale to this honky

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

send yer tears elsewhere, whites getting killed all the time by racist blacks and none of this circus or word from the President

No sale to this honky

Your point would be better understood if it was in English.Do us all a favor and just post in Russian. I'll use Google translate to figure it out, thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think there are problems on both sides.

Where I come from we have an issue with expressing an honest opinion while white.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

I love to see you americans try killing me without a weapon.

You seem angry -

Just sayin....

Yeah i am, as it sickens me to hear about another precious life taken away by a person with a gun.
And it also angers me to see and hear people defending this act of cowardness and murder.

There are many reasons to carry a gun; I am a dairy farmer I always carry a 1911 with me on the farm and off for that matter.

Primary reason is to have tit handy in case a horse breaks a leg (thus the larger caliber),

WOW your so humane,

I see a snake or whatever. Dairy cows are worth 3k each and a rattler bite will take one out for a good while if not forever.

What, you to scared to kill a snake with a shovel.???????????

As for carrying a concealed weapon on a regular basis - I have always carried a weapon. Mostly while in the service.

Well that i will accept as service is a little deferent from stalking a teenager with some lollies in his hand.

The reason - where I live there is one Sherriff’s Deputy on duty in the whole county at one time. A response to any crisis could be as much as 45 minutes even if he drops everything to respond to say a home invasion. One can only drive so fast right.

You always have excuses dont you.

I wouldn't shoot or chase down an unarmed kid either but that's just me... This dude was wrong in that he created the conflict and based on our State's law (modeled off Florida's btw) if you initiate the conflict you have no right to use deadly force to end it. One who initiates is the aggressor.

But this isnt about you its about how this man DID chase down and shot and killed an unarmed kid

He pursued the kid and this will all come out in the grand jury; however, the police did not have the evidence to arrest him at the scene - that happens a lot btw with all kinds of crimes not just this one.

People are not held for lack of immediate evidence - that is what investigations and police work is finding the evidence. This is where the innocent until proven guilty and probable cause come into play.

This is where common sence come's into play and anyone with half a brain would realise that this man is guilty of murder.

P.S. Don't be a hater of guns beacause you can't have any.

Dont assume anything mate, I can Have a gun and can choose to hold one, yet i dont.
So dont go thinking your a special little being just because you have one.

P.S.S. Don't bring a knife or your fists to a gunfight...not a good stragegy.

Pathetic mate. I can see that your one of the weak little one's that couldn't fight without a weapon.
People like you disgust me

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I would really like to see deal with a lame horse in the middle of a field in a "humane" way, after that i want to see you kill a rattle snake with a shovel.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

1. I bet I could
2. This didnt happen because of racism, yea its tough to say because the kid was black but you don't know what he would have done if he was white, possibly the same thing.

Zimmerman is a Hispanic, the media labeled him a white male to make a sweeter story so they could make more money off of it. What sounds better to a potential buyer of a paper, "Hispanic Male kills Black Male" or "White Male kill 17 year old Black Male and hasnt been charged. Was it racial?" The second one will obvisously sell more copies.

Like someone already stated Florida law states you can defend yourself when being attack even to the point where you can take the attackers life. None of us however will ever know what actually happened that night. No criminal charges will come, best will be a civil lawsuite from the faimly.

Its your right to be able to carry a fireman, but with the right comes responsiblities. If Zimmerman was really attacked after confronting the kid then well I hate to say it but everything he did was within the Florida law.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What absoloute nonsense, and as tough as you undoutedly are there is always someone tougher, tough guy

Yes what absolute nonsense mate.
And maybe i should just get a gun then, and then i could just shot all the other tougher guys as thats what you americans would do.
And judging from the article in the OP they dont even have to tough for you's to shot them, they just have to coloured skinned and unarmed.
Once again, Pathetic

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think that you all need to step back and give this some time.

My feelings on this are that the shooter will be brought up on charges in the near future.

He clearly disobeyed the police dispatcher and created the incident. I do think that he will be on trial and his peers will consider all the evidence not just what the MSM wants you to see.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

i want to see you kill a rattle snake with a shovel.

Well,, I live in Australia and we have most of the worlds deadliest snakes, far more than the USA and far deadlier than a rattler, and yes i have killed many of them with a stick or a rock and even a shovel.

edit on 23-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: KILLEN SNAKES

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You know I love when people talk tough or the internet, because 1. its not going to solve anything and honestly you can't prove to us how tough you actually are.

Im a US Marine, I know how to use a weapon and also use my barehands to fight and kill if I have to, Im also trainging to become a State Trooper in MA, so I think I can hold my own against almost anyone nor have I ever been afraid of another human. Yea intimidated because they might be a little bigger then me but hey you can't go into a fight afraid you go in confident.

My 2nd question is what job do you do? That you deal with people with weapons daily with your barehands?

Back to the topic, yes this is a tragedy but he (Zimmerman) acted within the law. There is really nothing that can happen to him. The only reason this is still being called a race crime is because now we have Al Sharpton saying things.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What, you to scared to kill a snake with a shovel.???????????

Sure, I have gone that route like when I am in the barn and there are shovels handy. However, have you ever ridden a horse? Try strapping a shovel to your side - I have 140 acres to deal with a "shovel" is not handy.

This is where common sence come's into play and anyone with half a brain would realise that this man is guilty of murder.

Unfortunately there is the rule of law to consider - unless you are advocating that the police are judge jury and executioners too...? Sometimes the evidence has to be found - if not done correctly the guy will walk then there will be riots. Does that make it right - no that makes it law and the law and right are not always the same.

Pathetic mate. I can see that your one of the weak little one's that couldn't fight without a weapon.
People like you disgust me

You told me not to assume - same goes. I think after 24 years in the Army and 17 in Special Forces - I'm comfortable with hand to hand. Though I'm not as young as I used to be.

However, first rule of hand to hand is - never use your hands unless you have no weapon to use - it’s a last resort. Sorry - I don't fight to be fair or honorable. I fight only to win and live.

You do seem really angry though - have you seen someone?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No sale to this honky

Your point would be better understood if it was in English.Do us all a favor and just post in Russian. I'll use Google translate to figure it out, thanks.

I will make it simpler for the, erm, simple folk like yourself.

Spare me the crocodile tears- many whites are murdered by racist blacks with precious little media outcry, pressure group agitation and Presidential intervention.

This white man is not impressed.

I recommend you learn some Greek

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yes what absolute nonsense mate.
And maybe i should just get a gun then, and then i could just shot all the other tougher guys as thats what you americans would do.
And judging from the article in the OP they dont even have to tough for you's to shot them, they just have to coloured skinned and unarmed.
Once again, Pathetic

as more blacks kill whites, often with guns, it would appear most of the "pathetic" action is for having pale skin.

Plus, the perpetrator was hispanic, so leave the honky bashing elswhere
edit on 23-3-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I would really like to see deal with a lame horse in the middle of a field in a "humane" way.

Only once in your life do you need to hear a horse scream for about an hour while someone has to walk to a house and back to get a gun to not want to repeat the incident. That happened to me as my kid watched on - lesson learned.

A horse screamed in pain for an hour or so (leg snapped compound fracture) while the guys at the stables where my daughter was taking lessons went to get the gun. Awesome laws in Maryland prohibit almost anyone from carrying a gun, even at a riding stable...neato laws.

My animals will never suffer from my unpreparedness.

edit on 23/3/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join