It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is your long form birth certificate?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

That is actually really good info. I would have actually posted mine. I have not got a thing to hide nor keep out of the public eye. I would be very interested to have my BC examined in the same fassion as the one released by the WH to see if it has the same flaws.

link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
My original birth certificate, my wife's original birth certificate, and the birth certificates of all of my children are kept in a briefcase in my closet. I have carried mine with me since I was 15 years old and on my own, for 33 years as I have traveled through life. It has survived moving more times than I can count, and every other thing that might befall a document, because it is THE most important document a person can have and I always took care to keep it safe.

Where's Obama's?

Is it long form?

Will you post it and redact the information?

I have mine with original signatures, but it is not Long Form

link   
Original is in a safe box in my study with my passport.

Copy original is kept with parents.

Other copy original is in BOB.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have my original, long form BC
its taped and protected in plastic because it's 30 yrs old and falling apart

no I won't post it, but I'll sell it to you

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Is it long form???

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by khimbar

Is it long form???

I have no idea what a long form one is, the UK might be different. I have the one that was signed in the hospital on the day of my birth, so I guess yes?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Here in Texas, they print them, right there on the spot.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Recently moved from Louisiana to Texas, and guess what?

I had to have a Long form birth certificate to get a Drivers License.

Had to make the 5 hour drive back to Louisiana and get it....Took less than 1 hour and cost about $10.00, much less than the millions Obama has spent hiding his.

Are you lying buddy???

Vital Records Registry
PO Box 60630
New Orleans, LA 70160

The fee for a short form birth certification card is $9 and the long form birth certificate is $15, plus 50 cents for each transaction. You can pay by check or money order only. It takes about 2-4 weeks for delivery.

You can also order with a credit card through Vital Check, an authorized service provider. There are additional fees when using this service provider or requesting expedited services.Their phone number is 1-877-605-8562.

Louisiana does not provide same day long form birth certificates, I just called...

And the cost is $15

Got mine in Lafayette, LA, I did call ahead (didn't feel like driving 5 hours for nothing) and it may have been $15. But hey, 5 bucks to me is like a couple of trillion to Obama, so no big deal there.

The point is, they do not have to certificates sitting in vault behind the counter, they do not get up, pull
out your certificate and copy it, they mail it.
edit on 22-3-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

Mine was printed up from a computer with an official seal and signed off by a Notary Public.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Recently moved from Louisiana to Texas, and guess what?

I had to have a Long form birth certificate to get a Drivers License.

Had to make the 5 hour drive back to Louisiana and get it....Took less than 1 hour and cost about $10.00, much less than the millions Obama has spent hiding his.

Are you lying buddy???

Vital Records Registry
PO Box 60630
New Orleans, LA 70160

The fee for a short form birth certification card is $9 and the long form birth certificate is $15, plus 50 cents for each transaction. You can pay by check or money order only. It takes about 2-4 weeks for delivery.

You can also order with a credit card through Vital Check, an authorized service provider. There are additional fees when using this service provider or requesting expedited services.Their phone number is 1-877-605-8562.

Louisiana does not provide same day long form birth certificates, I just called...

And the cost is $15

Got mine in Lafayette, LA, I did call ahead (didn't feel like driving 5 hours for nothing) and it may have been $15. But hey, 5 bucks to me is like a couple of trillion to Obama, so no big deal there.

The point is, they do not have to certificates sitting in vault behind the counter, they do not get up, pull

Mine was printed up from a computer with an official seal and signed off by a Notary Public.

Then it is short form, not long form, long form takes 2-4 weeks in the mail

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
I have my original, long form BC
its taped and protected in plastic because it's 30 yrs old and falling apart

no I won't post it, but I'll sell it to you
Stop tryin'to horn in on my deal (see my original response to the OP).

HEY! OP............Looks like you have two offers now!

still waiting to hear from you

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The long form certificate is the information filled out at the place of birth at the time of birth. This gets sent to the appropriate state office which in turn releases a printed/typed copy with all or some of the information detailed in the long form.

All of the information is detailed as a long form certificate.

A short form certificate usually only has some of the information detailed in the long form
edit on 22-3-2012 by KewlDaddyFatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Where is your long form birth certificate?

Well, since I was born in Kenya, it's in Hawaii, of course.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Mine's somewhere with my parent.

I just personally don't see what the huge deal is about demanding Obama prove that he was born in the US. The qualifying rule for presidency isn't even relevant to today's society. I suppose plenty of people here want him out of office because he didn't make everything instantly sunshine and rainbows, but milling over a birth certificate? I imagine there are way more important things to care about.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Just trying to give the guy/gal options! Lmbo!! Mines is marked female

OP, I have 4 kids whose LONG FORM birth certificate was printed right then and there.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That's how I got mine years back before leaving my birth state.

I filled out a form, the clerk took that form, walked over to a file cabinet, drew out the cert, copied it, then produced several "mini" versions and handed me a manilla folder with the long form, a shorter form, and about a half dozen little wallet sized certs.

Now they sit in a safe because I dont ever for any reason want to visit, drive through, fly over, call into or send a letter to that state for any reason whatsoever.

That said, birther hysteria is ridiculous. It's not like it matters. Its not like any rules matter. Just like the sovereign citizens and their little arguments. You could be "right" as humanly possible with generations of precedent backing you up and in the end it doesnt mean diddly because the guys with the most guns, most prisons and most supporters will trample over all your "right" like you werent even there. That's the punchline for the far too long running joke that is life in this backwards society.
edit on 22-3-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I still have my old original birth certificate, torn, aged, still sitting at my folks home. I have not used that birth certificate as ID since I was rather young, infact I can barely remember the last time my parents used it for me when I was young. I've used my short form birth certificate to get my drivers licence and everything else that required some valid form of ID. I've never had an issue, and my short form (second one might I add) as just as much information on it as Obama's does.

It's funny that I've asked my other family members for their long form birth certificates, none of them seem to have theirs. My cousin thought she had her original one until we found out it was a certification and it was registered to her years after her birth.

Birthers lie when they claim that you can only prove your birth on soil by showing a long form or original birth certificate, this isn't it. It's also not true or practical to claim that you can only show your original birth certificate for certain things (passports etc) because if this was the fact, many americans would be in trouble. Not everybody has thier original 30 year birth certificate stored in a vault, and not every state provides a long form by request, many only provide short forms. Arizona for example has only provided short form birth certificates at request since 2001.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
My original birth certificate, my wife's original birth certificate, and the birth certificates of all of my children are kept in a briefcase in my closet. I have carried mine with me since I was 15 years old and on my own, for 33 years as I have traveled through life. It has survived moving more times than I can count, and every other thing that might befall a document, because it is THE most important document a person can have and I always took care to keep it safe.

Where's Obama's?

Obama has already shown both is short form and long form birth certificates, continuing to ask the same question doesn't change the fact that he has. It does bring into question why we have not seen one from any other candidate or president in history, but I guess Obama has specific standards right?

And expecting every American out their to have their original birth certificates, this is outside of reality.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was invited to a Free Man's presentation once. The presenter explained that there are actually three birth certificates for US/Canada. One is the short form that you get originally, a long form (more official) version that you can order, and your true original that is locked away in some bank in Europe. The original is in Europe apparently because when the US/Canada went broke Europe bailed us out and the original BC represents collateral to be paid back in the form of taxes generated by you and I over the course of our life. Depending on the date we are born, the BC represents an estimated amount. For someone born in the 60s/70s that amount is about $1M. For someone born earlier it is progressively less and for someone born later it is more. I think it is supposed to be up around $1.5M now. The reason this came up is because people have tried to trace where their original BC is held so that they can claim back their sovereignty and claim there money back from England, but apparently no one has found a legal way to do this yet.

Perhaps someone can clarify/expand on/debunk this for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
My wife and I both just got ours. 15 minutes and $35 each. Can't post pics because the Department of State has them right now. Funny how we had to provide them to get a passport, but Presidential candidates aren't required to provide a copy to each and every state, of which their names are to appear on a ballot.

By the way, even if I had them in my hand right now, I wouldn't post them here. And, I'm betting you knew that no one would, or you wouldn't have issued the challenge. But, that doesn't prove anything. There is no Constitutional requirement for me to be a natural born U.S. citizen, to be a member of ATS.
edit on 22-3-2012 by WTFover because: grammar

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
My wife and I both just got ours. 15 minutes and $35 each.

Could you explain to us what happened to your original birth certificate? States do provide new birth certificates upon request, this isn't the debate. Many states such as Hawaii and Arizona nowadays only provide short form birth certificates upon request.

Funny how we had to provide them to get a passport, but Presidential candidates aren't required to provide a copy to each and every state,

I don't see the comparison here with Obama. I've got my original birth certificate that is too old to use, I've been using my State issued short form birth certificate to get my passport, drivers licence, you name it, and I have not had any issue. Obama initially provided a short form birth certificate in 2008, yet apparently birthers claimed you couldn't use short form birth certificates for all kinds of things, yet these claims were baseless.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join