It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is your long form birth certificate?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My first thread!

So after reading a bunch of birther threads, I thought is would be a good
opportunity to watch other people put their money where their mouth's
are. I was hoping ATS members can post their own long form birth certificates,
(redacting the personal information of course) so we can see how common these
things really are.

I am convinced they are very hard to obtain from personal experiences I have had.

I am waiting, and very excited to see all those certificates proving how common those
things actually are.

edit on 22-3-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Recently moved from Louisiana to Texas, and guess what?

I had to have a Long form birth certificate to get a Drivers License.

Had to make the 5 hour drive back to Louisiana and get it....Took less than 1 hour and cost about $10.00, much less than the millions Obama has spent hiding his.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It seems like something youd have if you were running for the president of the united states, regardless of difficulty or "rarity"

I may not know where mine is or the steps to get it, but I'm not aspiring to be the president.

People who travel get their passport in order before their departure time, right?
edit on 3/22/2012 by MeesterB because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Had to make the 5 hour drive back to Louisiana and get it....Took less than 1 hour and cost about $10.00, much less than the millions Obama has spent hiding his.

Post it up!

Lets look at it, I can't wait, thanks for volunteering!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

don't have one. never had one. born at home, stupid doc forgot to register one, he's long since dead, no way to get one now. i've tried many times and gave up a long time ago. my parents ( rip ) tried couldn't get one, now i'm 51 and have given up. but i'm not running for any kind of office so it doesn't matter. wasn't asked for it when i joined the service back in '81, never needed it for anything, not even to get a SS card. that being said, if the prez is supposed to show one for running for any kind office , he should without all the BS.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is. When I get home later this evening I will snap a pic of mine and upload it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Post it up!

Should I post my Social Security card along with it?

Speaking of Social Security Cards, how in the blue hell did Obama end up with a Social Security number that is based out of Connecticut???

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It's in a file cabinet, in my office, downstairs at the house. Before I'm willing to post it, I'll have to scan it in, make numerous layers and modify a few things here and there

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Post it up!

Speaking of Social Security Cards, how in the blue hell did Obama end up with a Social Security number that is based out of Connecticut???

Stop dodging and post up your long form BC.

What are you doing...trying to seal your records???

It's easy...just post it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Post it up!

Redact your information with your computer, it would take two minutes, thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Post it up!

Stop dodging and post up your long form BC.

What are you doing...trying to seal your records???

It's easy...just post it.

I don't even know how to post an Avatar, how am I going to post a pic?

I am a new resident of Texas, and to get a Texas Drivers License I had to present a Long Form Birth Certificate, there was no other way around it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
I don't see what the big deal is. When I get home later this evening I will snap a pic of mine and upload it.

Great!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Old Fallacy

www.ssa.gov...

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers.

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that

As for mine...I've got three of em and I think one is in the car and the other two are in the safe. Not gonna post it cause it ain't your business.
edit on 22-3-2012 by antonia because: rawr

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have my state issued birth certificate in my lock box along with my hospital birth certificate, foot prints and all.
Can I be President now? Oh yeah, who needs them?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Post it up!

No, because that is expressly against Terms & Conditions for ATS which FORBIDS you from posting any personal information.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

So you are rather safe in making your demands. If people did post theirs they would be subject to being banned. Pretty safe bet on your part.

And mine, for the record, is safely tucked away upstairs.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I had to obtain a certified copy of my birth certificate so I could get a passport last year. I will need that certified copy to get my Florida Drivers License renewed in 2016.

I will not be posting my redacted certificate to this forum. If you need to see it you will have to go through proper channels or pay me $1000 in USD cash.

Sound good to you??

contact me via private message so i can get your paypal info or arrange a meeting

P. S. You can trust me

edit on 22-3-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 22-3-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Are you lying buddy???

Vital Records Registry
PO Box 60630
New Orleans, LA 70160

The fee for a short form birth certification card is $9 and the long form birth certificate is $15, plus 50 cents for each transaction. You can pay by check or money order only. It takes about 2-4 weeks for delivery.

You can also order with a credit card through Vital Check, an authorized service provider. There are additional fees when using this service provider or requesting expedited services.Their phone number is 1-877-605-8562.

Louisiana does not provide same day long form birth certificates, I just called...

And the cost is $15

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Are you lying buddy???

Vital Records Registry
PO Box 60630
New Orleans, LA 70160

The fee for a short form birth certification card is $9 and the long form birth certificate is $15, plus 50 cents for each transaction. You can pay by check or money order only. It takes about 2-4 weeks for delivery.

You can also order with a credit card through Vital Check, an authorized service provider. There are additional fees when using this service provider or requesting expedited services.Their phone number is 1-877-605-8562.

Louisiana does not provide same day long form birth certificates, I just called...

And the cost is $15

Got mine in Lafayette, LA, I did call ahead (didn't feel like driving 5 hours for nothing) and it may have been $15. But hey, 5 bucks to me is like a couple of trillion to Obama, so no big deal there.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My original birth certificate, my wife's original birth certificate, and the birth certificates of all of my children are kept in a briefcase in my closet. I have carried mine with me since I was 15 years old and on my own, for 33 years as I have traveled through life. It has survived moving more times than I can count, and every other thing that might befall a document, because it is THE most important document a person can have and I always took care to keep it safe.

Where's Obama's?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Are you lying buddy???

Vital Records Registry
PO Box 60630
New Orleans, LA 70160

And the cost is $15

Got mine in Lafayette, LA, I did call ahead (didn't feel like driving 5 hours for nothing) and it may have been $15. But hey, 5 bucks to me is like a couple of trillion to Obama, so no big deal there.

The point is, they do not have to certificates sitting in vault behind the counter, they do not get up, pull
out your certificate and copy it, they mail it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join