It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence for Simulation Hypothesis Uncovered! COMPUTER CODE Discovered Hidden in Superstring Eq

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

For some this may be the only way they can wrap their head around the circumstances of their own existence.

I think it small-minded to judge them for it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Holy smokes thats amazing!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
reply to post by metamagic

brilliant. i am an artist and writer, and i research ancient peoples because i realize all art and literature is based upon ancient myths, folklore, bibles, etc.

this explains it to me in that kind of way.

its like this. picasso said he stole everything he did from looking at other artists. so right now, the only way to see an 'original' artist, would be to isolate someone, to never let them see a thing, like on a desert island or something. then, if the kid becomes an artist, to see what kind of art they could 'create.'

BUT that kids art would be influenced by the island, the ocean, clouds, sun, stars, etc.

so people forget how connected we all are. i never understood it, but there is some kind of rhythm to the sun, earth, solar system, galaxy, etc. and isn't it in tune with a heart beat or some crazy thing like that?

meaning, there is a rhythm to the universe. so then that rhythmic beat gets passed to the sun. which then creates the solar system, all having the beat in tune. then the earth, then life, all in tune with the earth's beat, which is in tune with the solar system's beat, which is in tune with the sun's beat, etc.

so your explanation is right on.

ALSO, i do not like how quantum physics can be affected by mass judgements and beliefs. its like positive thinking. if they publish an article by some quack job, and the media picks it up, and people start to 'believe' it, then thru 'thinking' it is real, it 'becomes' real in the future.

i would be amazed if we are computers, because how the hell did they come up with dreaming?

plus, i know who i am. which means i am real. if you are reading this, then you are real too. if you are not reading this, then my 'interpretation' of what i observe as 'life' is fake.

but i am real, because i am observing it.

Greetings:

... people start to 'believe' it, then thru 'thinking' it is real, it 'becomes' real in the future.

Extremely astute observation.

If one were to believe in co-inkydinks, check out this post from yesterday, speaking of the very same thing.

... If one were to think that mass consciousness can manifest a "predicted" reality (event), 18 October 2012 will be in many millions of Californian's minds, 'programmed for disaster' at precisely 10:18 A.M. PST as part of the largest earthquake drill in history, The Great California Shake Out ...

And to feed that creative artist side of you, this post from a few minutes ago.

We would sincerely appreciate your unique perspective to this post

A tease...

[color=Cyan]Synchronicity ...

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
O.k. " God" or "Comptroller" or " Master Sysop" or whatever your calling yourself.. Listen up.. We are on to you now see.. so I have a few request. The wife, make her lose 100 lbs and make her blond. Oh and reprogram her so she can cook. Oh and every now and then if you don't mind, let the New Orleans Voodoo win a few games.. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
Great, one question are you afraid to die? If you answer yes like most people, that means that this fake simiulated reality still matters.

I totally agree with you! Whether we are in a material world or one simulated by others may have no bearing on our percieved reality! Though i believe that we are in the material world not because of what i see but of what i don't see and that is errors! If we were indead in a constructed world would'nt we see errors and mistakes just like in most software? Also why would anyone go through all the unbelievable effort to create this reality. Just think of all the info that goes into just a small picture. Then to do an average of 70 years worth of experiances for 7 billion people seems to me to be a tad extreame. Until there is more research done in this field and more known on this subject, I will have to believe that my experiences are my own and not that of some over worked IT guy from the future!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I will add seriously that all this could be a leading step to understanding a Unified Field Theory of The Universe and Everything - that this "code" is simply part of the stuff everything is made up of at the quantum level and we have yet to understand it - it doesn't necessarily mean we are actually part of any computer simulation, but that true reality itself is made up of these things - they are a part of the fabric of reality and they manifest themselves as these mathematical representations. In other words.. it's a Clue to cause us to look for deeper understanding and other similar relationships. Once we get that then we can really begin to understand what makes reality real.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm looking into this as well, wanted to make note of something that hasn't really been rationalized by anyone in the thread yet(I'm on page 7 or so). Mind you it is no fault to anyone, it's obscure, but:

This is no mere string of random binary code.

The people who are spearheading this are amazing, they are astounded by it, and in awe of finding it, rightfully so. In fact they are so taken by it they forget to emphasize to the "rest of us" how rare it would to find this specific binary string.

The code essentially compiles into a form of error correcting algorithm that was developed in the 40s. Now while the scientists at the helm of this try to explain this in "our language" by using a web browser metaphor, it is actually much more sophisticated, and found on a small scale, at the very fabric of our reality(theoretically anyway). This is why some folks may find it unremarkable.

But actually it's Potentially (let me be clear, if we can prove and understand this) quite remarkable.

If the binary is indeed there and can be confirmed to be there, and has a true function....well the implications are staggering. The order of magnitude is just mind blowing. Again if this is accurate and we can find it has a true function. Our very nature, the basis of all things, could be found in looking at and fully understanding this.

This could shake many foundations, merge scientific disciplines and possibly one day explain Fortean situations that exist in nature.

I remember once, early-on in his "rise to fame" in public academia, Dr. Kaku when speaking of fully realized equations and his hopes for one day a Unified Field Theory, he said (I paraphrase) "We find, most times, that the most profound equations, the most fundamental truths, are beautiful in their seeming simplicity." . Well I believe that if this group's research bears fruit, we may find all manner of the universe's secrets are to be revealed.

I am hopeful,

X
edit on 24-3-2012 by Xatnys because: missing word edit.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
Ok I get the whole "simulated reality" argument....but I have never seen an avatar in a game I play recognize the fact that it is part of a game or simulation. So, if this is true, how would we become aware of the true simulated nature of reality? Wouldn't the code written into man limit our understanding? Wouldn't the whole reason for the simulation be underminded if the avatars "mankind" were to discover the very synthetic nature of the universe?

If anything this theory gives support to an "intelligent design" argument, and if there is indeed an all powerful "God" then it would make complete sense to me that there would be a "fingerprint" of design, or order where the theory of evolution would say there is to be chaos.

How many of your avatars in said game can create games themselves ?

We are a bit more advanced then Super Mario world.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Do any of you people work in telecom and recognize the significance of an All Ones Signal? AIS? 111111111?

Yellow Alarm ?
edit on 3/24/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

Could you please explain your post?

Take a look at the "decorated tesseract" adinkra, from the OP's video. At the top is "1111", representing an infinity of 1's. At the bottom is "0000", representing an infinity of 0's.
Pic Source being.publicradio.org...

In telecom, en.wikipedia.org...

Yellow alarm, also known as remote alarm indication (RAI), indicates reception of a data or framing pattern that reports the far end is in “red alarm.”

And,

The receiving equipment displays a “red alarm” and sends the signal for “yellow alarm” to the far end because it has no framing, but at intermediary interfaces the equipment will report “AIS” or Alarm Indication Signal. AIS is also called “all ones” because of the data and framing pattern.

And this is exactly what I see in "decorated tesseract" adinkra. In between the ∞0 and ∞1 is the real-time database of a living universe that computes information in 1-bit, 0 or 1.

I annotated the diagram (in a way that makes sense to me) with Yellow Alarm (all ones) at the top, Red Alarm (no signal) at the bottom, our total universe is fixed between the absolutes.

In terms of power levels, if you have a digital ~1111 signal it is generating maximum power in the transmitter, it acts as a barrier that is infinite and impenetrable so that we are unable to discern the source of it.

Then comes the difficult part of this explanation -- I next tried to imagine who or what could generate that kind of signal levels.

I imagined that I could transform myself into digital and moved myself closer to the ~1111 "barrier" which becomes more & more attractive as I approached it. The ~1111 is a Yellow Alarm in telecom. They only call it a "yellow alarm" because on telecom equipment there are status LED's (look at any modem) and yellow essential means, in this context, "the other end is not receiving my signal".

And I think Gates is definitely on to something with this research...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So 15 pages later and I still don't see where anyone has made sense of the claim in the OP.

Can someone please answer, how can equations contain error correcting codes. This doesn't make sense (if one understands what an equation is, and an error correcting code).

I am inclined to believe the thread is based on discussion of yet another hoax.

If no one can actually explain what the topic of the thread even means then how can one have a serious discussion of it?

So, once again. How can an equation contain an error correcting code, or any code for that matter? Where do you store data in an equation? The latter contains precisely the information it is intended to convey. Any other supposed data it contains must be imaginary, i.e. in the eye of the beholder, surely.

Are we discussing pictures in the clouds again?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

No, it is not the same, a number is a representation, in most cases of something real and always of a quantity, a function is something completely different it's an application of a transformation (like running an algorithm) over data, it has no factual consistency if enough abstraction layers are used , lets say beyond simple operations. This is why some stuff is still theoretical, since our understanding of reality is not enough to enable the validation of directly mathematical profs. Consider for instance the discussion and implication to models about the possibility of neutrinos could be faster than light...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Given we are part of this reality or system, it seems to me that we might only conceive those thing which are part of the system.

This find is probably the rule, not the exception. We mimic the rules that our reality is constructed and governed by.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

Complete bull! This physicist is full of it. Once saw Dr. Neil Toruk rolls his eyes what this guy was saying sometime ago.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Random noise can have a computer program pattern. It all matters how it's quantified. Rubbish.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well, as it can be argued through mathamatical and logical gymnastics that the odds are we inhabit a future simulation and curiously, when looking at the very small it fuzzes out like pixels and also reality could be said to only coalese (or collapse the wave function) when attention is on it (to save processing power?) coupled with all the philosophies and mystery schools that insist we are in an illusion... then I demand an extra life, a cheat guide or at the very least a do-over.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
So 15 pages later and I still don't see where anyone has made sense of the claim in the OP.

Can someone please answer, how can equations contain error correcting codes. This doesn't make sense (if one understands what an equation is, and an error correcting code).

I almost get the impression looking at his stuff that he's feeling awe at how his relationship graphs sort of look like trellis diagrams.

Maybe...?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

This whole thread is a nonsense and the OPs video is obviously just another BS youtube thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The one gazillion dollar question is, if there are error codes in place, what's causing those errors???

Keep in mind guys, in our 'reality', radiation, can damage/mutate cells. If the radiation is not too strong, the damage or DNA mutation can easily be repaired by the cell. If the radiation is too much, the damage/mutation will be rendered permanent.

In digital data transmission, we got stuff like 'hash' to check integrity to ensure digital data received has full integrity. In small amounts of data corruption, the hash function can correct these errors. In sufficient amounts of corruption introduced, like a bad transmission cable, solar storms, lots of other forms of interference, it will eventually drop frames of data. You'll eventually receive bad data or not receive at all.

Ionizing radiation is also electromagnetic in nature, much like digital data transmission which also deals with fluctuating electromagnetic energy. The fact that living things' method of coping with ionizing radiation is similar to transmission of digital data, it may not be surprising if nature's code turns out to be similar.

Also there's a question that begs to be answered. How did living things grew and adapted to where they are now? There's most certainly a logic behind it. It's a long known fact, everything living thing uses alternating electric currents to process information about their environment. These 'AC' are no stranger than digital binary data!

The OP may only prove that even the smallest incarnation of matter or energy in our universe is self-aware or had 'AI' of some sort, not completely 'dead' and mindless. And the thing we take for granted called 'reality' won't exist if error-correcting codes did not exist down to a unit even smaller than sub-atomic level!
edit on 25-3-2012 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

Reminds me of the lyrics in this song

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

This is hugely misinformed post.

What causes errors? Adaptation and evolution.

Thinking of them as "errors" is really taking a very overwrought coincidence and turning it on it's head.

Bah, ATS, bah.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join